Search results for 'sp54 and 1=1--'
# 2954251€ 27.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 22.69
- Morpheus® Adapter to convert the Morpheus M43 male top-thread into a SP54 male thread – without adding onto the optical height
- this adapter allows connection of most standard camera-lenses with filter threads to adapt onto each Morpheus®eyepiece, to use the eyepiece for afocal eyepiece projection photography and achieve outstanding planetary images
- for connecting your camera-lens onto the SP54 thread, you need in addition our "Hyperion DT-rings"
- this adapter is exclusively suitable for Morpheus® 76° eyepieces and is not designed to fit the Hyperion or Hyperion-Zoom family of eyepieces because the optical distance must fit for the Morpheus-eyepieces
# 2958086€ 29.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 24.37
- Hyperion Zoom Adapter for M43 female thread to SP54 male thread
- This adapter allows the connection of all standard camera lenses with filter thread to each model of the Hyperion Zoom 8-24mm eyepiece Mark III and higher to use the eyepiece in conjunction with the camera lens as a so-called "afocal projective system".
- The connection rings from this system are referred to as "Hyperion DT rings". All you need is the matching SP54 adapter for your filter thread. Available adapters are listed below.
- Not suitable for Morpheus® 76 ° eyepieces. Morpheus version now available: # 2954251
# 2459134€ 26.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 21.85
- Baader UFC S70 / SP54 (m) Adapter
- telescope-sided SP54 outer thread
- camera-sided with S70 dovetail
- can be adapted via the S70 dovetail to the UFC filter base #2459110 as well as to UFC extensions
- allows use of stepper rings to adapt the filter changer to nearly every DSLR-camera
# 2958090€ 19.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 15.97
- Extension Ring with 11mm optical path length, with threaded protective flap for the SP54 external thread
- Required for the connection of the DT-rings SP54 / M28 and SP54 / M37
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens. Only in this way is a vignetting image illumination possible
- 2 adjusting rings for SP54 thread are free with the purchase at each Hyperion DT-ring.
# 2408166€ 24.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 20.17
- Allows mounting of Baader 2" filters
- Needs Hyperion DT-rings #2958028 - 2458062 and additional Stepper Rings M67 up to M82
- All Baader 2" filters in version M48 thread can be customised with specific extension tubes on almost all DSRL lenses.
As low as: € 9.50
- versatile filter changer, very easy and inexpensive modifiable - when changing telescope or camera
- largest telescope-sided diameter of 65mm (depends on telescope-sided connection adapter such as "RASA"
- Filter changer availble for mounted 2" filters (max. 6mm height - LPFC), as well as unmounted 50.4mm round and 50x50 square filters
- multiple accessories (extensions, stray light flange) as well as telescope-sided and camera-sided adapters available. Combine your Baader-UFC here...