Thanks for bringing this to our attention! On page 8 of the SD II Controller manual we have indeed noted an error. With variant 2 (manual homing), steps 1+2 must first be carried out as in variant 1, not steps 1-3 as incorrectly indicated. We apologize for the inconvenience. The corrected manual can be downloaded here.
Manual Zeroing is not working, even though I followed the manual step by step. What am I doing wrong?
Recommended / Similar Products
Queen's Anniversary Prize Award for the Open University UK 29
This entry was posted on November 27, 2023 by Lee Sproats.
Observe comet 12p/Pons-Brooks now 29
This entry was posted on November 23, 2023 by Michael Risch.
- 30 From Relic to Modern Observatory: The Story of my "Antique" Baader Dome 30
- 29 QHY WINTER SALE 2023 – untiil December 31st, 2023 29
- 30 MaxBright® II Binoviewer at the Takahashi Mewlon 30
Search all Blogs
- Team Baader Planetarium on Solar observation and H-alpha-filters for Schmidt Cassegrains
- Christian on Solar observation and H-alpha-filters for Schmidt Cassegrains
- Jeff Booth on Baader Highspeed Filters – and why different f/ratios require special filters
- cherry george morgan on Experiences with observatory domes from Baader Planetarium and other brands
- Team Baader Planetarium on Tips for Choosing an Energy Rejection Filter for H-alpha-Observations
- Additional Information (520)
- Observatory Domes References (71)
- Support (59)