Baader Modal Steel Pillar for big mounts
- Weight 200kg
- Payload capacity up to 600 kg
- welded Steel, actively dampening vibrations.
- Bottom plate 500x500 nm
- Top plate diam. 240 mm and 1" thick
- with 3 threaded Bolts M14 and center hole to fill the entire pillar with Quartz-sand at the erection site
- Internal tube of 3" inner width for cabeling through the pillar
- Accessory tray 360x270 mm, durable 2K paint RAL 1013
Standard heights measure: 60/80/100/115/125/135/145/155/165 cm.
- Baader conical steel-pillars are being offered exclusively within a complete mount- or observatory project when the equipment is purchased from us directly. Prices mentioned are subventioned prices. Production of such an elaborate pillar as standalone product at the mentioned price would not be economically possible.
Requires leveling flange # 2451186 for GM 3000 mount
Requires leveling flange #2451185 für GM 4000 mount
|Weight (kg)||200 kg|
|Tripod, Pillar or Flange?||Pillar|
|Payload Capacity (kg)||600 kg|
|Tripod Weight||200 kg|
|Tripod Height (Min)||80 cm|
|Tripod Height (Max)||165 cm|
|Accessory Tray||360 x 270mm|