Product Questions and Answers
Do you have a question about this product? Then we would like to ask you to first look through the existing questions and answers, most likely your question has already been answered and you will get the desired information much faster this way. Your question is not listed? Then please click on the button "Ask a question".
If you have not found a suitable answer, you can ask your question here.
Baader Steeldrive suitable for classic Steeltrack® focusers (discontinued)
Temperature compensating Motor Drive for all classic Steeltrack® (BDS) Focusers. Standalone focus control via PC/USB with ASCOM-driver (supplied) or with separate Handcontroller
- Very easy adaption onto all Baader Diamond SteelTrack focusers (without focuser disassembly)
- Manual focuser functions remain fully accessible
- Thermoprobe reading 0,01°, with 0,1°C displayed
- Focusing resolution 2.3 micron with absolute positioning
- High torque / low power consumption. Lifts 3 kg load with 3 AA cells or with USB power
- Software-support also for other focussers. (The Steeldrive with "The Sky X" should now be able to be used without problems. For the platforms Windows, OS X, Ubuntu, Raspberry PI, we provide you the driver or rahter the plugins. You can find it under Downloads.)
|Net weight (kg)||0.755|