Special Solar Filters
From: € 80.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 67.23
- Baader Double Polarizing Filter - Ideal for solar and planetary observations.
- For solar work in conjunction with Baader AstroSolar Safety Film or Baader Herschel Wedge Prism (never use any eyepiece filter for solar observation without objective front filter).
- Rotatable filter cell allows continous adjustment of brightness for comfortable viewing
- Enhances contrast during planetary observation.
- Non-ageing sealed coating edges.
From: € 42.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 35.29
- Baader Polarizing Filter - Ideal filter for solar and lunar observations and contrast enhancement in planetary observations.
- Fits 1¼ or 2" eyepieces/threads and is screwed before the eyepiece
- Adjustable brightness when used with a Baader Hershel Wedge
- Important Note: Polarizer will need additional filtering (eg Herschel Prism or AstroSolar Safety Film) before the eyepiece of the telescope for solar observations.
# 2458355€ 334.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 280.67
- Warning: for photographic imaging only
- for solar work use only with 3.8 AstroSolar 200x290mm Photo Film (included)
- never use any eyepiece filter for solar observation without objective front filter
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
- Never look into the sun with the K-Line filter without an additional OD-reduction filter. For more information read the PDF Notes about the stacked 1¼" K-Line Filter
# 2458392€ 180.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 151.26
- 1¼" Double Stacked Baader Solar Continuum Filter. 8nm / CWL 540nm.
- Includes 1x AstroSolar® Photo Film OD 3.8 20x29 cm. The filter includes two Baader Solar Continuum Filters in a single filter cell which have been stacked for even higher contrast.
- Enhances the contrast and reduces the effect of atmospheric turbulence.
- This filter must be used in conjunction with a Baader Herschel Wedge or Baader AstroSolar® Safety Film 5.0 (not included) for solar observations otherwise equipment damage may occur. The included Baader AstroSolar® Photo Film 3.8 must not be used for visual observation but only for solar photography (e.g. lucky imaging).
€ 186.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 156.30
- Baader Solar Continuum Filter, 10nm / CWL 540nm
- A must for owners of achromatic refractors. This filter cuts the spectral range transmitting a specific spectral range around 540nm, completely cutting out blue and red wavelengths in an area of the lens system that where the optics are at their sharpest.
- Enhances contrast and reduces the effect of atmospheric turbulence.
- This filter must be used in conjunction with a Baader Herschel Wedge or Baader AstroSolar Safety Film for solar observations otherwise eye or equipment damage may occur.
- Planeoptically polished, non-ageing sealed coating edges.
From: € 315.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 264.71
- D-ERF (Dielectric Energy Reflection Filter) in different sizes
- Pre-filter to reduce heat during H-alpha observation with SolarSpectrum Filters
- Plane parrallel plate (without filter cell) with IR-Cut dielectric coating
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
- Half-Band-Width (HBW): 80 mm – see also graph
- Filter WITHOUT cell – 3D-printed filter cells - customized for your telescope, can be ordered in addition (not available as standalone product)
From: € 48.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 40.34
- Baader Neutral Density Filters ND 0.6 / 0.9 / 1.8 / 3.0.
- For perfect energy management during Lunar and Solar observation. Suitable for solar observing only as an additional filter!
- If you need to reduce glare and want to use a filter ahead of the focal point (e.g. before a binocular), then the neutral density filters are just right.
- Fine optical polish results in no loss of sharpness at high magnifications even with a filter position 20-30cm in front of the focal point.
- Phantom Group coated. No ghosting, reflections or stray light.
- Threaded both sides of the glass allows combination with other filters (e.g. Baader Colour Filters).