Product Questions and Answers
Do you have a question about this product? Then we would like to ask you to first look through the existing questions and answers, most likely your question has already been answered and you will get the desired information much faster this way. Your question is not listed? Then please click on the button "Ask a question".
This new generation of Baader Filters features:
- Reflex-Blocker™ coatings, for largest ever freedom from halos, even under most adverse conditions concerning aux-optics
- Identical filter thickness to existing standards, with utmost care for parfocality
- Blackened edges all around, with filter-lead-side-indicator in the form of a telescope-sided black outer rim, to additionally eliminate any reflection due to light falling onto the edge of a filter
- Each filter coated individually, with sealed coating edge (NOT cut out of a larger plate with coatings left exposed, read more)
- Life-Coat™: evermore hard coatings to enable a non-aging coating for life – even in a most adverse environment
Further information, test reviews, image results...
... can be found on our detailed Blogposts:
Amateur Astronomers take a look through the Cloud Cover of Venus with our SLOAN Filters
This entry was posted on June 9, 2022Last modified on February 27, 2024.
First Light with Baader SDSS filters by S. Ziegenbalg
This entry was posted on February 23, 2022Last modified on October 6, 2023.
This entry was posted on October 12, 2021Last modified on February 28, 2024.
New CMOS-optimized Baader Filters
This entry was posted on May 8, 2021Last modified on February 28, 2024.
|Technical Data not yet specified
|Please choose product variant from dropdown above to see technical data of your chosen product