The reducer has got a backfocus of ca. 105mm.
The Nikon Z has got a flange focal distance of 16mm, to which our Wide T-Ring adds 8.3mm. The
- T-Adapter (C5, 6, 8, 9-1/4, 11, 14) #93633-A # 820760
adds another 50mm, so you have a distance of 74,3mm and need another 30mm as T-2-extensions – e.g.
- 2x Baader T-2 / 15 mm Extension Tube (T-2 part #25A) # 1508154.
For the UFC, you can mount it directly to the SC-thread of the reducer e.g. with
- Baader UFC S70 / 2" SC-thread (f) Telescope-Adapter (optical height: 1 mm) # 2459128
- Baader UFC Base (Filter Chamber) telescope-sided S70 dovetail receptor (optical height: 13 mm) # 2459110
- e.g. Baader UFC 2" (M48) Filter Slider # 2459112 for 2"-filters
- Baader S52 dovetail Camera-Adapter for Wide-T-rings (optical height: 2 mm) # 2459119
- Baader UFC S70/15 Extension 40mm # 2459143
- Baader UFC S70 Extension 5mm # 2459141
- Baader UFC S70 VariLock 15-20mm extension # 2459145 set to 20mm
That's 81mm for the UFC plus 24mm for the camera + Wide T-ring
This gives you a larger free aperture than the T-2-adaptation above. Of course, you can insert an empty filter slider to take photos without a filter.
Answer by: Baader Web Team (Admin) on Jun 24, 2020 3:14:00 PM