Product Questions and Answers
Do you have a question about this product? Then we would like to ask you to first look through the existing questions and answers, most likely your question has already been answered and you will get the desired information much faster this way. Your question is not listed? Then please click on the button "Ask a question".
If you have not found a suitable answer, you can ask your question here.
Greatest care has to be taken to not "drown" the front lens in too much cleaning fluid and have the fluid flood all the lens from above. Only put Optical wonder onto the cleaning cloth when preparing the cleaning operation.
Please also read the instructions found under the tab "Downloads": http://www.baader-planetarium.com/en/downloads/dl/file/id/110/product/1661/cleaning_and_maintenance_of_optics_a_short_instruction_guide.pdf
Optical Wonder™ – the best Cleaning Fluid we have tested in 50 years of serviceOptical Wonder Stresstest: extreme dust/dirt removed without a trace. See also testreview
Click here to enlarge image
- dislodges dirt, aggressive aetherical oils from pollen and fat
- dries up completely without leaving any residue or wipemarks
- remarkably less aggressive than similar effective cleaners
- works on all sensitive optical surfaces
- cleans without scratching: eyepieces, objective lenses – even mirrors (please see separate instruction)
- forms an invisible protective layer against bacteria and fungi which tend to eat glass and coatings
- protects sensitive coatings
- removes finger prints and their acid residues
- extremely fine sprayer ensures long lasting economic use
Liquid contains alcohol: keep out of reach of children. Avoid eye contact. Do not use near open fire. Do not smoke during use. Protect from direct solar radiation. Keep away from food and drinks.
Do not use on surfaces sensitive to alcohol (e.g. Acrylic Plastic)
|Net weight (kg)||0.17|