FLI Microline CCD Kamer, KAI-11002, Interline Transfer
At 3.7 x 3.7 x 4.8 inches the MicroLine is a small camera with big camera capabilities. Each component of the MicroLine camera is designed and manufactured for a long life in the most demanding conditions. MicroLine download speeds are fast yet maintain the 16-bit resolution necessary to produce high quality images. MicroLine cameras can achieve up to 60°C below ambient cooling without water assist.
MicroLine cameras are available with a wide variety of sensors that include full-frame front illuminated and Interline.
Absolute Quantum Efficiency (MicroLine 11002 QE Curve)
The MicroLine System is idel for
- X-ray ApplicationsAstronomical Imaging
- Scientific Imaging
- Forensic Applications
- Transmission Electro
- Fast Image capture with full 16-bit resolution
- Resolves fine detail
- Increases frame rate
- Excellent low-noise imaging
- High sensitivity for fast image acquisition
- Wide variety of optical choices
- Ease of integration with open source SDK
- Industry standard connectivity; fast data transfer
If you have any further questions, please send us an email to kontakt (at) baader-planetarium.de.
Please note the additional details on the Tab "Downloads und Technical Information"
|Technical Data not yet specified||Please choose product variant from dropdown above to see technical data of your chosen product|