Polarizer & Neutral Density
From: € 67.26 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 57.98
- Baader Double Polarizing Filter - Ideal for solar and planetary observations.
- For solar work in conjunction with Baader AstroSolar Safety Film or Baader Herschel Wedge Prism (never use any eyepiece filter for solar observation without objective front filter).
- Rotatable filter cell allows continous adjustment of brightness for comfortable viewing
- Enhances contrast during planetary observation.
- Non-ageing sealed coating edges.
From: € 37.04 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 31.93
- Baader Polarizing Filter - Ideal filter for solar and lunar observations and contrast enhancement in planetary observations.
- Fits 1¼ or 2" eyepieces/threads and is screwed before the eyepiece
- Adjustable brightness when used with a Baader Hershel Wedge
- Important Note: Polarizer will need additional filtering (eg Herschel Prism or AstroSolar Safety Film) before the eyepiece of the telescope for solar observations.
From: € 40.94 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 35.29
- Baader Neutral Density Filters ND 0.6 / 0.9 / 1.8 / 3.0.
- For perfect energy management during Lunar and Solar observation. Suitable for solar observing only as an additional filter!
- If you need to reduce glare and want to use a filter ahead of the focal point (e.g. before a binocular), then the neutral density filters are just right.
- Fine optical polish results in no loss of sharpness at high magnifications even with a filter position 20-30cm in front of the focal point.
- Phantom Group coated. No ghosting, reflections or stray light.
- Threaded both sides of the glass allows combination with other filters (e.g. Baader Colour Filters).