Please move the focuser all the way in while not connected to power.
Then set the position to zero. Now move it all the way out.
(You could also configure it to be an SC-focuser, which gives you way more focusing range. Just beware of exceeding the mechanical limit)
We will try to make this more clear.
DetailsExample: Diamond Steeldrive on BDS-SC (not included)
Baader Diamond Steeldrive suitable for Diamond Steeltrack® focusers
Temperature compensating Motor Drive for all Baader Diamond Steeltrack® (BDS) Focuser with standalone focus control via PC/USB with ASCOM-driver (supplied) or with separate Handcontroller
Standard Outfit (included items):
- Stepper motor with drive electronics in aluminium-case
- Timing belt, fitting Diamond SteelTrack® finetuning knob
- Thermo probe with 1 m cable
- USB cable (2 m) for PC control, optional powered trough USB
- ASCOM-driver & SteelGo II-software
- Very easy adaption onto all Baader Diamond SteelTrack® focusers (without focuser disassembly)
- Manual focuser functions remain fully accessible
- Thermoprobe reading 0,01°, with 0,1°C displayed
- Focusing resolution 2.3 micron with absolute positioning
- High torque / low power consumption. Lifts 3 kg load with 3 AA cells or with USB power
- Software-support also for other focussers (The Steeldrive with "The Sky X" should now be able to be used without problems. For the platforms Windows, OS X, Ubuntu, Raspberry PI, we provide you the driver or rahter the plugins. You can find it under Downloads.)
|Technical Data not yet specified||Please choose product variant from dropdown above to see technical data of your chosen product|