The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2451661€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- V-200 dovetail with centrally milled slots
- Sutiable for Vixen, Celestron, Skywatcher mounts
- Base width 44mm
- Black Anodized, Length: 200mm
# 2454617€ 145.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 121.85
- Fixed focal length of 17mm, 68° field of view – ease of view even at high magnifications!
- High quality Phantom Group-Coating in Zeiss class for complete freedom from reflections with maximum contrast
- 1¼" and 2" barrels included, thus variable focal lengths
- Includes many threads for camera and accessory adaptation, afocal and classical eyepiece projection is possible
# 2456117€ 450.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 378.15
- 2" BBHS prism star diagonal (BaK4 glass) with 2" ClickLock clamp and black case.
- Provides greatest reflectance over most spectral range from 390 to 2000nm
- BBHS = Broadband Hardsilver coating with dielectric protective overcoating
- Much higher in brilliance than cheap dielectric coatings
T-2 Part #: 07
# 2456320€ 39.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 32.77
- T-2 external thread with Zeiss micro bayonet
- Quick release with extreme load capacity
- Bayonet ring made from high performance steel
- Optical path length 4mm
# 2957261€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- Holder to attach the Steeldrive II Controller to a 3" Dovetail
- Suitable for all 3" (Losmandy standard) dovetail clamps
- The controller is inserted into the holder and can be quickly removed for manual operation.
- The holder helps to lay cables cleanly for remote setup
# 2408333€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Baader Wide-T-Ring to connect Nikon DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Nikon bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2458100€ 75.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 63.03
- Precise focusing eyepiece holder 1¼"/T-2 (5mm focus travel)
- Requires only a slight turn of about 20" to securely lock any 1¼" eyepiece or accessory
- Eyepieces / CCD cameras sitting against rotation and are still not scratched!
- Telescope side with T-2 (M42 x 0.75) female thread.
# 2458248€ 34.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 28.99
- Dustcap with M68 x 1 female (inner) thread
- Robust cap made of black anodized metal
- Dustproof closure for your accessories of the Baader / Zeiss M68 system
# 2458350€ 92.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 77.31
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
From: € 3,275.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 2,752.10
- Triband-SCT's are available in apertures of 8", 9¼" and 11".
- The telescope features:
- Schmidt Cassegrain optical tube assembly with Triband-ERF-coated Schmidt corrector plate, rear ventilated heat shields for tube and secondary mirror (with Neodymium-magnetic holders)
- The transmission windows are designed for Calcium-K, Continuum (incl H-beta and O III), H-alpha, S II
- The Triband-coated Schmidt corrector plate reflects more than 90 percent of the incoming light, so that no additional ERF (energy rejection filter) is necessary
- Highest resolution for solar observing at an affordable price
- For the following uses, you need further equipment:
- H-alpha: Solar Spectrum H-alpha filter, TZ-3 telecentric system and telecompressor TK0.4 or TK0.7. An additional D-ERF filter is not required. (T 630 - 680 nm)
- CaK: Solar Spectrum CaK-filter, Baader U-filter for planetary photography in UV. (T 380 - 400 nm)
- Continuum: Safety Cool-Ceramic Herschel wedge and suitable narrowband filters.(T 480 - 515 nm)
- Deep-Sky (not for solar observations!):Deep-sky filters according to your field of interest (RGB / H-beta / O-III / H-alpha / S-II)
# 1452080€ 185.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 155.46
- made of V2A stainless steel
- for axis diameter of 40 mm
- Diameter 185 x 60 mm
# 2954132€ 59.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 49.58
- Baader Classic Plössl 32mm 1¼" eyepiece, apparent field of view 50°, with aux spacer tube and winged rubber eyecup
- Parfocal Eyepiece series with very high transmission
- This eyepiece delivers a pure-white image with outstanding sharpness and contrast
- True High-Transmission- (HT) Multi-Coating (MC) on all glass-air-surfaces offer a brilliant image while showing almost no internal reflections
- Suitable as projection eyepiece for ADPS (Afocal Digital Projection System)