The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2958245€ 8.40 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 7.06
- 1pc Handknobe
- for Guide scope rings & counterweights
- M10/Diam. 45mm
From: € 45.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 37.82
- Available in 6 colours for contrast enhancement of lunar and planetary observations.
- Largest free opening of all the colour filters on the market which eliminates any vignetting.
- Double 7-layer anti-reflection coating with only 0.25% residual reflection per surface (Phantom Group Coating)
- Available Filters: Dark Blue Filter, Light Blue Filter, Green Filter, Yellow Filter, Orange Filter and Red Filter.
- Both sides 7-layer AR coating with only 0.25% residual reflection per surface. This is the most antireflective that has ever been undertaken with color filters.
# 2450330€ 49.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 41.18
- 2" camera adapter for digital compact cameras (for eyepieces with diameters between 29 and 63mm )
- Secure grip! 25mm wide eyepiece clamp, for safely holding heavy cameras without any torsion. Much more stiff and rigid construction than all clones
- Sturdy swivel arm with clickstop for cameras up to 1.5 kg
- For afocal projection photography
- ClickStop Twist-Lock-Mechanism
Photography with larger cameras
The Microstage II is the universal solution for small compact cameras. Large cameras up to DSLR require a sturdier connection. In this PDF you find an overview of all adaptation options using the camera bayonet or lens thread
# 2454651€ 6.90 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 5.80
- Hyperion SP 54 thread protection ring
- Material: high quality silicone - non-aging, no chemical softeners, non smelling, not getting brittle over time
- Side lens hood, or goggles Protection (fast folding) for all Hyperion Aspheric and fixed focal length eyepieces with M43 thread
# 2456103€ 245.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 205.88
- T-2 BBHS star diagonal without T-2 outer threads. Provides greatest reflectance over most spectral range from 390 to 2000nm
- Much higher in brilliance than cheap dielectric coatings
- BBHS = Broadband Hardsilver coating with dielectric protective overcoating
- T-2 BBHS-Sitall zenith mirrors on both sides with T-2 Photo thread
T-2 Part #: 07
# 2456320€ 39.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 32.77
- T-2 external thread with Zeiss micro bayonet
- Quick release with extreme load capacity
- Bayonet ring made from high performance steel
- Optical path length 4mm
From: € 78.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 65.55
- Contrast Booster Filters completely eliminates false colour
- Removes the bluish "hue" (=lack of contrast) during lunar, planetary, solar and terrestrial observation
- Boosts contrast and sharpness for fast achromatic telescopes - with over 95% transmission
- Planeoptically polished, non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2458100€ 75.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 63.03
- Precise focusing eyepiece holder 1¼"/T-2 (5mm focus travel)
- Requires only a slight turn of about 20" to securely lock any 1¼" eyepiece or accessory
- Eyepieces / CCD cameras sitting against rotation and are still not scratched!
- Telescope side with T-2 (M42 x 0.75) female thread.
# 2454835€ 27.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 22.69
- converts any 2" (SC) female thread into a M44 x 1 female thread - without extending the optical length
- manufactured to adapt our Hyperion Universal Zoom Mark IV onto most spotting scopes (see animation on the right)
- Note: for fitting the optical nose of the Zoom into the receptor at some spotting scopes, the thin dust cover ring needs to be removed - see images
- suitable for adaptation to Leica spotting scope with male M44 x 1 connection thread. Also suitable for all M44x1 threads according to the old Zeiss (Jena) standard.
- Adapter with continuous 2" male and M44 x 1 female thread as well as two face holes (recommended mounting accessory: adjustable pin-type face wrench #2450062)
# 2458237€ 37.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.09
- Adapter with M68i x1 to M74i x1 female threads, to adapt M68 parts to focusers with M74 x 1 male thread, e.g. Skywatcher Esprit 120&150, TS-Optics and Omegon APOs 150/1000 with Linearpower focuser
- Changes a M68x1 (Zeiss) male thread into a M74 x 1 female thread
- Part is used in our M74i x 1 ClickLock clamp #2956274
- Optical height: 12,7 mm, Inner diameter (clear aperture): 67 mm
# 2458350€ 92.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 77.31
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
From: € 175.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 147.06
- 50x50 mm Baader UBVRI - U-Filter
- Photometric Johnson/Bessel filter system
- partial dielectric design with BBAR minimized reflections
- Planeoptically polished, 4mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 1452080€ 185.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 155.46
- made of V2A stainless steel
- for axis diameter of 40 mm
- Diameter 185 x 60 mm