The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
€ 1,724.40 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 1,486.55
- Baader UBVRI - Filterset, 1pc each of U, B, V, R, I Filter
- Photometric Johnson/Bessel filter system
- partial dielectric design with BBAR minimized reflections
- Planeoptically polished, 4mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2558231€ 38.01 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 32.77
- To connect Tak adapter M72 / M68 to Takahashi Mewlon reflectors
- This Mewlon Adapter, in combination with TAK Adapter M72 and the 2" Ultrashort eyepiece clamp (# 245 8196) results in an extremely short 2" eyepiece clamp for every Takahashi-Reflector (33mm optical path length in total).
# 1452083€ 307.06 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 264.71
- made of V2A stainless steel
- for axis diameter of 60 mm
- Diameter 225 x H 70 mm
# 2954106€ 63.36 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 54.62
- Baader Classic Ortho 6mm 1¼" Eyepiece, apparent field of view 52°, incl. winged rubber eyecup
- Parfocal Eyepiece series with very high transmission
- This eyepiece delivers a pure-white image with outstanding sharpness and contrast
- True High-Transmission- (HT) Multi-Coating (MC) on all glass-air-surfaces offer a brilliant image while showing almost no internal reflections
- Suitable as projection eyepiece for OPFA (Eyepiece Projection adapter)
T-2 Part #: 25C
# 1508155€ 16.58 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 14.29
- 7.5mm optical path length
- Telescope side T-2 internal thread
- Focus side T-2 external thread
- For eyepiece projection with shift/sliding focuser
# 2956151€ 190.09 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 163.87
- 2" SC-thread and 2"/1¼"-reducer
# 2408160€ 54.59 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 47.06
- A widefield camera adapter for all Schmidt-Cassegrain Celestron/Meade telescope tubes. Allows T-2 accessories to be used with an SCT thread.
- Telescope side UNC 2" (50.8mm) nut with internal thread. Focus side T-2 external thread. Optical path length 16mm.
- Short T-adapter for all SC and MAK telescopes. Wide image field ideal for mounting the Baader or Zeiss binocular to Celestron Telescopes.
- Fits all Scmidt-Cassegrain 2" thread for 5/6/8/9.25/11/14 OTAs
From: € 37.04 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 31.93
- Baader Polarizing Filter - Ideal filter for solar and lunar observations and contrast enhancement in planetary observations.
- Fits 1¼ or 2" eyepieces/threads and is screwed before the eyepiece
- Adjustable brightness when used with a Baader Hershel Wedge
- Important Note: Polarizer will need additional filtering (eg Herschel Prism or AstroSolar Safety Film) before the eyepiece of the telescope for solar observations.
# 2958046€ 16.09 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
# 2451734€ 63.36 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 54.62
- V-dovetail rail with radius and with holes for 8 "SC / HD
- Length: 345mm
- Drilled and includes mounting screws for Celestron 8“ SC / HD
- Orange anodized
# 2957000€ 242.72 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 209.24
- consisting of: Eyepieces Classic Ortho 6,10,18 mm / Plössl 32mm (incl. 4 pc winged rubber eyecups), 2.25x Q-Barlow, Q-turret quad eyepiece revolver, Baader Astro Box #1 (M31)
- These eyepieces deliver a pure-white image with outstanding sharpness and contrast, 50° field of view, sharp field-stops, and true High-Transmission- (HT) and Multi-Coating on all glass-air-surfaces. The eyepieces are parfocal
- highest comfort and (in combination with the Barlow-lens) many focal lengths with just one set of eyepieces: 2,7mm, 4,6mm, 6mm, 8mm, 14mm, 18mm, 32mm
- Baader Q-Turret eyepiece-revolver set - selected as Hot Product in 2014 by Sky&Telescope
# 2454617€ 141.35 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 121.85
- Fixed focal length of 17mm, 68° field of view – ease of view even at high magnifications!
- High quality Phantom Group-Coating in Zeiss class for complete freedom from reflections with maximum contrast
- 1¼" and 2" barrels included, thus variable focal lengths
- Includes many threads for camera and accessory adaptation, afocal and classical eyepiece projection is possible
# 2958080€ 16.58 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 14.29
- To connect DSLR T-rings
- Connection to the Astro T-2 system for classical eyepiece projection
- For Hyperion and Morpheus® eyepieces
- For a larger scale projection can be additionally T-2 extension tubes (M42 x 0.75, available in lengths of 7.5 / 15/40 and 8-14 mm variable) Screw
T-2 Part #: 07
# 2456320€ 38.01 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 32.77
- T-2 external thread with Zeiss micro bayonet
- Quick release with extreme load capacity
- Bayonet ring made from high performance steel
- Optical path length 4mm
From: € 76.04 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 65.55
- Contrast Booster Filters completely eliminates false colour
- Removes the bluish "hue" (=lack of contrast) during lunar, planetary, solar and terrestrial observation
- Boosts contrast and sharpness for fast achromatic telescopes - with over 95% transmission
- Planeoptically polished, non-ageing sealed coating edges