The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2457030€ 89.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 74.79
- Multipurpose Quick Release IV (MQR IV) 9x60 for all 60mm finderscopes with diameters of up 72mm. Shipped with MQR IV guidescope rings, mounting plate and Baader Universal Red Dot Mount (RDM) (Universal holder for red dot finders) incl. Baader Standard Base
- With micro set-screws with M7 fine thread and PTFE-tips to avoid scratches
- You can use the enclosed M5x12-screws to adapt the dovetail rail directly to the base plate of the guidescope rings. This way, the finder can be mounted very close to the telescope tube.
- 4 mm hex wrench is included
- With dovetail rail – fits to (almost) all dovetail clamps by Vixen, Celestron, Synta etc.
- Quick and easily detachable – keeps its position with a precision of up to a hundredth of a millimeter
- Distance between the center of both screws: 83mm
- Bearing surface of both screws: 4mm
- Inner diameter: 48mm-70mm
From: € 80.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 67.23
- Baader Solar Continuum Filter, 10nm / CWL 540nm
- A must for owners of achromatic refractors. This filter cuts the spectral range transmitting a specific spectral range around 540nm, completely cutting out blue and red wavelengths in an area of the lens system that where the optics are at their sharpest.
- Enhances contrast and reduces the effect of atmospheric turbulence.
- This filter must be used in conjunction with a Baader Herschel Wedge or Baader AstroSolar Safety Film for solar observations otherwise eye or equipment damage may occur.
- Planeoptically polished, non-ageing sealed coating edges.
# 2408333€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Baader Wide-T-Ring to connect Nikon DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Nikon bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2458191€ 135.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 113.45
- Adapter with M68i x 1 (Zeiss) to 4,1"i UNF/24G for TEC 140 to 200 as well as Feathertouch 3,5" focusers
- Provides an M68 female thread to fit the shortest version of 2" ClickLock clamp or FFC/M68 Adapter-System
- Enables the connection of all M68 (Zeiss) system parts to the above mentioned focusers
# 2458219€ 165.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 138.66
- Baader M68a x 1 to FLI adapter flange
- telescope-sided with M68 (Zeiss) male thread, to connect all parts of the Baader/Zeiss M68 System
- camera-sided with Flange to connect FLI-ML and FLI-PL cameras
- Optische height: 10,5 mm, Inner diameter (clear aperture): 64 mm
# 2458221€ 39.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 32.77
- Adapter 2.7"i UNF/24G (Astro Physics) to M68a x 1 (Zeiss)
- Reducing piece: converts an AP 2.7” male thread to an M68 x1 male thread
€ 715.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 600.84
- consisting of 4 Filters: H-alpha 35nm, H-beta, O III, S-II
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2459300€ 325.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 273.11
- Steplessly variable, white anodized and heat reflecting diaphragm from 13- to 113 Millimeter for our D-ERF Filters
- For optimum adjustment of a telescope aperture when observing with an H-alpha filter of Solar Spectrum (also suitable for other brands)
- The diaphragm has four telescope-sided M3-threads on a pitch circle radius of 60 mm to fasten also on a DIY-holder.
- Please note: in addition to the price of the diaphragm there might be additional modification costs of EUR 50.- if we adapt the diaphragm to a self-manufactured D-ERF-filter holder (Our filter holders are available ONLY IN ADDITION to a Solar Spectrum H-alpha filter).
- Other applications: The iris may of course be used to selectively dimming of a refractor objective, eg to hide the edge residual error of inexpensive lenses. Learn More
# 2951406€ 129.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 108.40
- made of V2A stainless steel
- with CDP = Camera Docking Port, 28,7mm diam., ¼" photo-thread
- Ø140x60mm, bore Ø 28,7mm – may be extended up to Ø 56mm
# 1905130€ 14.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 12.18
- There is often a problem with off-axis systems or folding mirror attachments, where the receptacles of normal eyepieces is just 1-2cm too short to be able to adjust the sharpness level properly.
- Optical path length 31.8mm
- 1¼" filter thread on both sides and can be screwed into almost every 1¼" eyepiece.
- The inner dimensions are prepared for holding the lenses of our glass path correctors 1:1.25 and 1:1.7
# 2408165€ 15.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 12.61
- T-2i / M37a
- T-2 photo adaptor to connect T-rings (m37) to the Baader ADPS system
- For many Sony video cameras such . B .: Sony DSC S - 30 / S - 50 S - 70 / P - 30 / P - 50 / MVC - FD - 87 / CD - 200/250
- Standard connection for T-2 telescope thread for many compact standard cameras with M37 external thread
# 2408302€ 22.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 18.49
- Baader T-Ring to connect Pentax-K DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- Represents the standard exact distance of 55.0mm from the front support surface of the T-ring to the image plane of the camera body forth
- On the camera side: Pentax K bayonet
- Telescope side: T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2451101€ 74.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 62.18
- Fits C8/9/11" OTAs (base width 44mm) onto Vixen-GP-or Synta-EQ5/HEQ5/6 or Celestron AVX/AS-GT-Mounts
- Length = 470mm, with 70mm wider contact surface for the attachment of any tube rings
- Fits for Vixen clamps (and their clones) and for all Celestron mounts and Sky-Wachter mounts
- Black anodized, Weight: 640g
# 2451115€ 98.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 82.35
- suitable for Celestron CGEM mount
- suitable for the Baader T-Pod Aluminium Stativ 75-110mm and Baader Hardwood Tripods
- Attention: for Adaptation on Baader Short-Pillar III the Universal Flange-Basis (#2451155) is needed
# 2451745€ 75.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 63.03
- V-dovetail rail with radius and with holes for 9" SC/HD and 11" SC/HD
- Length: 455mm
- Drilled and includes mounting screws for Celestron 9" SC/HD and 11" SC/HD
- Orange anodized