The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2456005K€ 115.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 96.64
- Containing: T-2/32 Diagonal with focusing 1¼" eyepiece clamp (#2458125) and 1¼" nose piece (#2458105)
- Connection objective side: T-2 internal thread 1¼ "barrel
- Connection eyepiece: T-2 external thread and focusable 1¼ "eyepiece
- Excellent for Baader Maxbright binoviewer
# 2402010€ 8.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 7.14
- With folding side wing
- For diameter 31mm - 32.5mm
T-2 Part #: 06 + 07
# 2456321€ 64.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 53.78
- The T-2 change system enables fast switching between z. B. Mark V Binocular and ClickLock eyepiece, effective height only 15mm
- Optical path length 15 mm
- Bayonet ring made from high performance steel,
- wWith Zeiss micro bayonet
# 2458102€ 12.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 10.50
- Altogether 15 pc - in 5 sizes, three rings per size (thickness 0.6/0.8/1.0/1.2/1.4mm)
- Well suited to tune the rotary position of all kinds of T-2 accessories in approx 90° increments, to move locking screws of eyepiece holders into a comfortable position asf.
- Also helps to prevent binding when used as spacer between two metal surfaces connected w. T-2 thread
From: € 80.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 67.23
- Baader Solar Continuum Filter, 10nm / CWL 540nm
- A must for owners of achromatic refractors. This filter cuts the spectral range transmitting a specific spectral range around 540nm, completely cutting out blue and red wavelengths in an area of the lens system that where the optics are at their sharpest.
- Enhances contrast and reduces the effect of atmospheric turbulence.
- This filter must be used in conjunction with a Baader Herschel Wedge or Baader AstroSolar Safety Film for solar observations otherwise eye or equipment damage may occur.
- Planeoptically polished, non-ageing sealed coating edges.
# 2456117€ 450.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 378.15
- 2" BBHS prism star diagonal (BaK4 glass) with 2" ClickLock clamp and black case.
- Provides greatest reflectance over most spectral range from 390 to 2000nm
- BBHS = Broadband Hardsilver coating with dielectric protective overcoating
- Much higher in brilliance than cheap dielectric coatings
# 2458220€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- Adapter 2.7"a UNF/24G (Astro Physics) to M68i x 1 (Zeiss)
- Reducing piece: converts an AP 2.7” female thread to an M68 x1 female thread
From: € 236.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 198.32
- Baader Ultra-Narrowband 4.5nm S-II CCD-Filter
- Für schnelle optische Systeme von f/8 bis f/3.5
- Weitere Kontraststeigerung im S II Spektralbereich möglich, Sterne werden nochmals stärker unterdrückt und feinstes Nebeldetail zugänglich
- Reflexfrei entspiegelt und planoptisch poliert
# 2408334€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Baader Wide-T-Ring to connect Minolta DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Minolta AF Bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2458559€ 285.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 239.50
- Blaze Reflection Gratings 1200 L/mm
- cemented onto Tilting grating holder
- Please note: Each DADOS spectroscopic grating (especially the 1200 line grating) needs to be precisely calibrated individually for each DADOS-spectrograph. If you order a DADOS together with another of our reflection gratings, this service will be done by us before shipping your order. If you already own a DADOS, we must ask you to return your DADOS each time when you order another grating, apart from the standard 200 line grating. Gratings can be exchanged by yourself later on, if you choose to change the grating resolution. But the initial calibration of the grating in relation to the mechanical body of the DADOS must be one here one time.
You will only pay for the cost of the grating and the transportation. We will do the calibration work free of charge for the Baader 900 and 1200 line gratings. Please announce your order planning well in advance so that we can plan it in production and provide a comfortable time slot.
# 2459123€ 54.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 45.38
- optical height: 2 mm
- telescope-side with mounting plate for UFC-Base (screws included)
- camera-side with M72 outer (male) thread (e.g. for Starlight Xpress cameras)
- can be adapted via the included screws and the mounting plate to the UFC filter base #2459110 and enables to mount the UFC-main body in front of any camera lens with (female) M72 front filter thread
# 2459259€ 275.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 231.09
- gets mounted eyepiece-sided directly onto the SolarSpectrum filter and reduces the previously by the telecentric system extended focal length again by a factor of 0.7
- Working distance: 110mm (Distance to the camera sensor)
- 2" male threads on both sides, fitting Universal Flange Adapter #2958240 (included with SolarSpectrum H-alpha filters
- Telecompressor is used to adjust the focal length to possibly poor seeing conditions and / or enlarging the field for photographic- or webcam applications
T-2 Part #: 05
# 1905130€ 14.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 12.18
- There is often a problem with off-axis systems or folding mirror attachments, where the receptacles of normal eyepieces is just 1-2cm too short to be able to adjust the sharpness level properly.
- Optical path length 18.5mm
- 1¼" filter thread on both sides and can be screwed into almost every 1¼" eyepiece.
- The inner dimensions are prepared for holding the lenses of our glass path correctors 1:1.25 and 1:1.7
# 2408165€ 15.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 12.61
- T-2i / M37a
- T-2 photo adaptor to connect T-rings (m37) to the Baader ADPS system
- For many Sony video cameras such . B .: Sony DSC S - 30 / S - 50 S - 70 / P - 30 / P - 50 / MVC - FD - 87 / CD - 200/250
- Standard connection for T-2 telescope thread for many compact standard cameras with M37 external thread
# 2451558€ 615.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 516.81
- Baader sidewings are connected to the side (left, both sides or right) of the 8" Planewave terminal #2451555.
- Side plates/clamps can be placed on the sidewings, eg: Baader base plate 400mm # 1500340 or Baader Pan EQ clamps 190mm, 230mm and 370mm