The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2957231€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- Flat base plate 96 x 96cm to mount the 2" NT Diamond Steeltrack on a flat base
- Incl. 4 pc leveling screws for adjusting the mechanical axis of the telescope to match w. the optical axis
- Only suitable for BDS-NT Diamond Steeltrack for Newton telescopes
# 2459213€ 70.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 58.82
# 2451450€ 2,300.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,932.77
- OTA cover for refractors with 160-200mm aperture
- prevents night dedicated telescopes with CCD Sensors on bigger telescope systems with many instruments for day and night observation from receiving sunlight while sun observation is in process
- every Baader TFS comes with the TFS controller. This controller includes a web interface which makes it easy for the customer to open and close the flaps from the existing PC web browser.
- Please Note: The mounting ring and the flap are customised according to the size of the OTA cover. These data must be defined in advance.
# 2457645€ 345.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 289.92
- Input voltage 220/230 volts, output voltage 27 volts / 600 W factory setting
- Why 27V? The control box of 10 Micron mounts can work with 24V up to a maximum of 32V. Since 24V power supplies can occasionally drop below 24V at high loads and low temperatures - which can lead to the failure of the control computer - the power supplies for GM 2000 HPS, GM 3000 HPS and GM 4000 HPS are therefore preset to 27V. This value has proven itself over the years.
- Senses the actual voltage
- Automatically regulating for any drop in voltage
- Longer cables with sense-cord can be ordered
# 2558231€ 39.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 32.77
- To connect Tak adapter M72 / M68 to Takahashi Mewlon reflectors
- This Mewlon Adapter, in combination with TAK Adapter M72 and the 2" Ultrashort eyepiece clamp (# 245 8196) results in an extremely short 2" eyepiece clamp for every Takahashi-Reflector (33mm optical path length in total).
# 1508015€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- M42x1 internal thread with T-2 external thread
- Transition adaptor for all Russian threaded M42x1 to the T-2 M42x0.75 thread.
- Allows 1¼" eyepiece tubes, cameras and the OPFA projection system to be connectable to Russian equipment.
- Fits most Russian telescopes (Intes / TAL / Rubinar u. A.) "Russians adapter"
# 2458238€ 49.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 41.18
- Adapter with M68i x1 to M75a x1 male thread, to adapt M68 parts to Starlight Instruments Feathertouch 3.0" focusers with M75 x 1 female thread
- Changes a M68x1 (Zeiss) male thread into a M75 x 1 male thread
- Part is used in our M75a x 1 ClickLock clamp #2956275
- Optical height: 8 mm, Inner diameter (clear aperture): 67 mm
# 2954106€ 65.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 54.62
- Baader Classic Ortho 6mm 1¼" Eyepiece, apparent field of view 52°, incl. winged rubber eyecup
- Parfocal Eyepiece series with very high transmission
- This eyepiece delivers a pure-white image with outstanding sharpness and contrast
- True High-Transmission- (HT) Multi-Coating (MC) on all glass-air-surfaces offer a brilliant image while showing almost no internal reflections
- Suitable as projection eyepiece for OPFA (Eyepiece Projection adapter)
# 2300095€ 3,850.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 3,235.29
- Baader Travel Companion - a Genuine Fluorite Apochromat in a compact mechanical design - the perfect „Travel Companion“. Made in Germany
- weight 3.1 kg, backfocus 150mm (210 mm w/o extension)
- incl. 2" Baader Diamond Steeltrack RT-focuser
- 1.25" reducer and 60mm removable tube extension - to enlarge the backfocus for binocular viewing to 210mm
T-2 Part #: 11
# 2408195€ 42.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 35.29
- Eyepiece barrel 1¼ "with 36.4mm outer thread
- Telescope side with 36,4mm outer thread
- Focus side 1¼ "internal diameter
- To connect 1¼ "eyepieces to Vixen - Takahashi and Lichtenknecker Okularauszüge
# 2957280€ 85.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 71.43
- to connect onto Vixen Refractors with M88x1 inner threads
- only suitable for BDS-RT Diamond Steeltrack® for Refractors
# 2451108€ 98.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 82.35
- suitable for Celestron / Sky-Watcher, EQ-6, NEQ-6 und AZEQ-6 mounts
- suitable for the Baader T-Pod Aluminium tripods 75-110 cm and 95 - 130 cm as well as Baader Hardwood Tripods (discontinued)
- Attention: for Adaptation on Baader Short-Pillar III the Universal Flange-Basis (#2451155) is needed
# 2454400€ 245.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 205.88
- unique and extremely versatile telecompressor system that delivers the finest wide flat fields your SCT is capable of
- The result is a sharp, wide, flat field, at a fast focal ratio of f/5.9, optical length <50mm
- Please Note: The close coupling required for the telecompressor to reach focus with binoviewers limits it's use to only the Baader/Zeiss and Celestron binoviewers.
# 2451640€ 42.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 35.29
- Dovetail for Zeiss Diascope or Leica spotting scopes Trinovid (length 70 mm, rounded corners)
- Base width 44mm
- Friction properties, for Zeiss Diascope FL or Leica spotting scopes Trinovid
- SAV / 70 fits many Clamps Celestron and Skywatcher mounts
- Fits in our V-clamp / 70 # 2451539
# 2454636€ 185.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 155.46
- Fixed focal length of 36mm Hyperion Aspheric 2" Eyepiece, 72° extreme widefield for large field of view
- High quality Phantom Group Coating for maximum contrast
- DSLR camera adaptable as projection eyepiece, with system thread SP 54
# 2958080€ 17.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 14.29
- To connect DSLR T-rings
- Connection to the Astro T-2 system for classical eyepiece projection
- For Hyperion and Morpheus® eyepieces
- For a larger scale projection can be additionally T-2 extension tubes (M42 x 0.75, available in lengths of 7.5 / 15/40 and 8-14 mm variable) Screw
# 2456316€ 96.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 80.67
- Glasspathcorrector Factor 1,7. Optical path length: -65 mm
- Insert diameter: ∅ 38 mm
- Suitable to insert into the Baader MaxBright (Classic and MaxBright® II)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name (in Germany the name Glaswegkorrektor® is a protected trademark by Baader Planetarium) is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
- Please note: The Baader MaxBright® II Binoviewer with case (#2456460, € 425,-) is the only Baader-Bino where you can choose between Zeiss ring-dovetail and T-2 thread adapter.
# 2958062€ 17.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 14.71
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
# 2956950€ 149.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 125.21
- 140° rotatable Off Axis Guider (OAG) to connect onto T-2 threads
- Specially created for the RCC I Newton Coma Corrector With this OAG, a Baader T-Ring and a crossaim eyepiece or guider you can guide every DSLR camera "Off axis" without additional rings or extentions
- The optical lightway is about 36mm