The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
T-2 Part #: 25C
# 1508155€ 17.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 14.29
- 7.5mm optical path length
- Telescope side T-2 internal thread
- Focus side T-2 external thread
- For eyepiece projection with shift/sliding focuser
# 2408331€ 25.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 21.01
- Baader Wide-T-Ring to connect Fuji X cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- With the ultra-short Backfocus of only 26 mm (17.7 mm camera, 8.3 mm T-2 bayonet ring) many adaptations in combination with reducers / filter wheels are now possible for the first time. Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Fuji X Bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2408160€ 56.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 47.06
- A widefield camera adapter for all Schmidt-Cassegrain Celestron/Meade telescope tubes. Allows T-2 accessories to be used with an SCT thread.
- Telescope side UNC 2" (50.8mm) nut with internal thread. Focus side T-2 external thread. Optical path length 16mm.
- Short T-adapter for all SC and MAK telescopes. Wide image field ideal for mounting the Baader or Zeiss binocular to Celestron Telescopes.
- Fits all Scmidt-Cassegrain 2" thread for 5/6/8/9.25/11/14 OTAs
# 2957263€ 19.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 15.97
- Temperature sensor to compensate the drift automatically, if there are large temperature differences
- Temperature sensor with phone connector and 1m cable, also supports control of dew-shield-heating
- Can be used with Steeldrive II motor units or Steeldrive II controller
- One sensor is included in the scope of delivery of the Steeldrive II motor focuser with Controller (#2957165)
# 2452110€ 69.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 57.98
- Only available in connection with the DADOS slit spektrograph
# 2451555€ 480.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 403.36
- 8" (203mm) clamp width, gets mounted for example onto 10Micron GM 3000 or GM 4000
- Suitable for 10Micron/Baader 8" dovetail bar #1454540 as well as for Planewave OTA's CDK 17, CDK 20 and CDK 24.
- Pre-drilled on both sides to adapt Baader-Sidewings #2451558. Both sidewings allow the adaptation of balancing baseplates, eg..: Baader Baseplate 400mm #1500340 or Baader Pan EQ clamps 190mm, 230mm, 370mm
Regular Price: € 145.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: € 100.84 Incl. Tax: € 120.00
- Fixed focal length of 10mm, 68° field of view – ease of view even at high magnifications!
- High quality Phantom Group-Coating in Zeiss class for complete freedom from reflections with maximum contrast
- 1¼" and 2" barrels included, thus variable focal lengths
- Includes many threads for camera and accessory adaptation, afocal and classical eyepiece projection is possible
# 2958080€ 17.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 14.29
- To connect DSLR T-rings
- Connection to the Astro T-2 system for classical eyepiece projection
- For Hyperion and Morpheus® eyepieces
- For a larger scale projection can be additionally T-2 extension tubes (M42 x 0.75, available in lengths of 7.5 / 15/40 and 8-14 mm variable) Screw
# 2456301€ 200.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 168.07
- 2" Glasspathcorrector® Factor 1,7 for Newtons - at full aperture with integrated Coma-Corrector. Includes T-2 change ring (#2456320) for adaptation on Maxbright Binocular
- Suitable to insert into the Baader Maxbright and Mark V Großfeld Binocular viewer (insert diameter: ∅ 2" - 50,8mm, incl. M48 filter thread)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector® is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector® is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
# 2457011€ 39.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 32.77
- Universal Red Dot Mount RDM
- All metal design (rail part & base part)
- Weaver gun-rail standard 11mm standard gun rail – fits all Red Dot finders
- 70 mm height to provide efficient "face-space" between telescope and red dot visor
- V-shaped dove-tail fits most finder-shoes of Celestron, Sky-Watcher, Vixen and Bresser telescopes
- Baader Standard Base #2457000 to fit all telescopes with one or two mounting screws
- Weight w/o Baader Standard Base: 55g
- Weight with Baader Standard Base: 115g
- Height w/o Baader standard base: 64 mm
- Height with Baader standard base: 70 mm
- V-shaped base-part can be removed for mounting the rail part straight onto third party platforms
- Scope of delivery: 1x Universal Red Dot Mount, 1x Baader Standard Base
# 2905050€ 4.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 3.78
- grease from fingerprints is as dangerous to optical surfaces and coatings as scratches.
- To prevent valuable parts from being damaged during assembly, we recommend these cotton gloves.
- With the cotton gloves you prevent fingerprints when handling with optical elements.
- Ideal for gentle work with lenses and other sensitive components.
# 2956110€ 32.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 26.89
- Baader M55 / M68 (Zeiss) adapters for 2 "diagonal mirror ClickLock (# 2956100)
- For direct connection to the M68 Zeiss thread
- This Adaper you can "convert ClickLock Diagonal on M68 threaded connection. For this purpose, the 2 is" your 2 socket and M55 / 2 "ring off of the housing of the diagonal and instead of M55 / M68 Adaper screwed.
# 2458185€ 95.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 79.83
- M68 changer for Zeiss adapter system
- Hardened steel - no impressions in the mating surfaces of the dovetail may occur even with the greatest burden
# 2458252€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- With the S52/M68 adapter, all Baader Wide T-rings can be adapted directly to an M68 female thread. This allows your M68 telescope or accessories to be screwed firmly to your camera with the largest possible aperture.
- The S52/M68 adapter fits all S52 dovetail clamps (D52) - for example our S52-Clicklock #2956252 or the Canon Protective T-Ring #2958550
- Camera-side: S52 dovetail
- Telescope-side: M68x1 male thread
# 2958028€ 16.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
- SP54i / SP54a extension ring for connection required! (Item #2958090)
From: € 3,275.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 2,752.10
- Triband-SCT's are available in apertures of 8", 9¼" and 11".
- The telescope features:
- Schmidt Cassegrain optical tube assembly with Triband-ERF-coated Schmidt corrector plate, rear ventilated heat shields for tube and secondary mirror (with Neodymium-magnetic holders)
- The transmission windows are designed for Calcium-K, Continuum (incl H-beta and O III), H-alpha, S II
- The Triband-coated Schmidt corrector plate reflects more than 90 percent of the incoming light, so that no additional ERF (energy rejection filter) is necessary
- Highest resolution for solar observing at an affordable price
- For the following uses, you need further equipment:
- H-alpha: Solar Spectrum H-alpha filter, TZ-3 telecentric system and telecompressor TK0.4 or TK0.7. An additional D-ERF filter is not required. (T 630 - 680 nm)
- CaK: Solar Spectrum CaK-filter, Baader U-filter for planetary photography in UV. (T 380 - 400 nm)
- Continuum: Safety Cool-Ceramic Herschel wedge and suitable narrowband filters.(T 480 - 515 nm)
- Deep-Sky (not for solar observations!):Deep-sky filters according to your field of interest (RGB / H-beta / O-III / H-alpha / S-II)
# 2958515€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- 1" (25.4mm) C mount, coupled with a 31.8 mm (1¼") socket
- 18mm insertion length (with integrated 1¼ "filter mount - M28.5)
- also incl. Retainer-Ring to permanently hold one unmounted Filter from 27.5 to 28mm in diameter