The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2458270€ 36.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 30.25
- Allows direct connection of Baader 2" Zenith Prisms and mirrors to Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes.
- For Celestron SCTs 8/9.25/11/14 with female 2" thread (5 mm optical length)
- For space-efficient connection of 2 "accessories to the large NexStar telescopes - just the 2" screw housing directly at the telescope.
- In this way you gain 20% field of view and you can connect for example binoviewers with the help of our 2" prisms and mirrors
# 2459214A€ 84.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 70.59
# 2903400€ 65.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 54.62
- Good-value projection telescope for absolutely safe solar observation of sun and sunspots in small groups
- Allows observation of sun spots, solar flares, limb darkening of the sun, partial solar eclipses and transits of Mercury and Venus
- Ease to use, fast and simple alignment for solar observation
- An excellent instructional measuring instrument: Standard-Version
# 1508020€ 25.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 21.01
- Converts 2" female into 2" male thread
- Internal M48 Filter thread for 2" filter
- Can be used to connect Baader Hyperion Mark III Zoom directly to a Baader Star Diagnol gaining adfitional backfocus by swapping ClickLock-clamp for this adaptor.
# 2954110€ 65.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 54.62
- Baader Classic Ortho 10mm 1¼" Eyepiece , apparent field of view 52°, incl. winged rubber eyecup
- Parfocal Eyepiece series with very high transmission
- This eyepiece delivers a pure-white image with outstanding sharpness and contrast
- True High-Transmission- (HT) and Multi-Coating (MC) on all glass-air-surfaces offer a brilliant image while showing almost no internal reflections
- Suitable as projection eyepiece for OPFA (Eyepiece Projection adapter)
# 2404105€ 185.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 155.46
- With rubber grip surface and eyeshield
- eye-friendly ease of viewing - die image will stay visible, even after sligth change of head or telescope position
- 5 lenses in 3 groups, resulting in bright image, absolutely sharp edges, flat image field and correctly place exit pupil
- 35mm focal length, 7x (MC) multi-coated optics
# 2956950€ 149.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 125.21
- 140° rotatable Off Axis Guider (OAG) to connect onto T-2 threads
- Specially created for the RCC I Newton Coma Corrector With this OAG, a Baader T-Ring and a crossaim eyepiece or guider you can guide every DSLR camera "Off axis" without additional rings or extentions
- The optical lightway is about 36mm
# 2408300€ 22.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 18.49
- Baader T-Ring to connect Nikon DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- Represents the standard exact distance of 55.0mm from the front support surface of the T-ring to the image plane of the camera body forth
- On the camera side: Nikon bayonet
- Telescope side: T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
€ 98.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 82.35
- Baader Double Polarizing Filter - Ideal for solar and planetary observations.
- For solar work in conjunction with Baader AstroSolar Safety Film or Baader Herschel Wedge Prism (never use any eyepiece filter for solar observation without objective front filter).
- Rotatable filter cell allows continous adjustment of brightness for comfortable viewing
- Enhances contrast during planetary observation.
- Non-ageing sealed coating edges.
# 2958242€ 23.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 19.33
- Adapter Ring 2" outer thread to T-2 internal thread
- Advances T-2 male on 2" male
- Only 1mm optical length!
# 2451112€ 145.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 121.85
- suitable for Zeiss 1b mount
- suitable for the Baader T-Pod Aluminium Tripod 75–110cm and 95–130cm and Baader Hardwood Tripod
- Attention: for Adaptation on Baader Short-Pillar III the Universal Flange-Basis (#2451155) is needed
# 2411050€ 198.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 166.39
- The worlds smallest star tracker
- You need less than a minute to point it at Polaris with the integrated sight tube
- You can use the NanoTracker on both northern and southern hemisphere
- weighs only 350g and fits into every camera bag (camera and mini-tripod not included)
- Now with Mini-USB connection for external power supply (e.g. with optional Powerbank) instead of standard battery usage
# 2454410€ 18.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 15.13
- for adaptation of the Alan Gee II to Celestron SC 9,25
- Inner diameter 38mm, suitable for Alan Gee II Telecompressor # 2454400
- Outer diameter 45.5mm
- centers the Alan Gee II telecompressor in the eyepiece socket.Clamping the Alan Gee is done as usual with the Celestron Visual Back or other 2"/ T-2 adapters
# 2451650€ 29.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 24.37
- V (EQ) with centrally milled slots
- Length: 120mm
- Base width 44mm
- Fits Vixen, Celestron, Skywatcher and other mounts
- Black Anodized
# 2957231€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- Flat base plate 96 x 96cm to mount the 2" NT Diamond Steeltrack on a flat base
- Incl. 4 pc leveling screws for adjusting the mechanical axis of the telescope to match w. the optical axis
- Only suitable for BDS-NT Diamond Steeltrack for Newton telescopes
# 2957263F€ 19.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 15.97
- Temperature sensor to compensate the drift automatically, if there are large temperature differences
- Flat design, ideal to be attached to the optical tube
- Temperature sensor with phone connector and 1m cable, also supports control of dew-shield-heating
- Can be used with the Steeldrive II Motor Unit or Steeldrive II Controller