The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2454613€ 141.35 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 121.85
- Fixed focal length of 13mm, 68° field of view – ease of view even at high magnifications!
- High quality Phantom Group-Coating in Zeiss class for complete freedom from reflections with maximum contrast
- 1¼" and 2" barrels included, thus variable focal lengths
- Includes many threads for camera and accessory adaptation, afocal and classical eyepiece projection is possible
# 2954212€ 238.82 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 205.88
- Full field sharpness: The ultra-sharp 76° undistorted flat field is unsurpassed by any other modern wide field eyepiece. Also on-axis sharpness and contrast rivals our best, ever released planetary eyepieces, the Zeiss Abbe ZAO I & II.
- Long Eye Relief and optimized for bino-viewing: ~ 20mm of eye relief provides that famous spacewalk feeling, incredibly impressive with bino and both eyes.
- Hard aluminium alloy with industrial quality UV-stabilized anodizing surrounds a set of 8 lenses with one ED- and two Lanthanum elements.
- 2" and 1¼" nosepiece: integrated into one eyepiece of 55mm max outer diameter, supports bino-viewing even for kids.
- Photo-Video Adaption: Like their Hyperion siblings, all Morpheus eyepieces make superb imaging projection optics with the M43 photo/video-thread
Large scope of supply:
- Metal / Rubber eyecup: The folding rubber eyecup now comes with an integral M43 threaded metal ring (this accounts for the complete line of Morpheus-eyepieces). The threaded attachment enables the eyecup to stay soft and compliant, while keeping the eyecup securely attached to the eyepiece while folding it up or down.
- M43/M43 extension: all Morpheus eyepieces now include the M43 extension #2954250. It is used for optimizing the position of the eyecup in setting the personal viewing position as well as for adapting a camera with M43-thread (eg. Sony / Panasonic). In addition this extension serves also as clamping surface for smartphone holders
- Eyepiece-Holster: Not enough space at the telescope? The pouch does not only protect the eyepiece – you can even use it as a belt pouch or attach it to your tripod.
- Focal-Length Indicator-Clips: these stainless steel clips can be attached e.g. to the eyepiece holster and one or more of the little indicator fingers is bent upward - according to the focal length used. In this way the user experiences a taktile ("braille"-equivalent) sensation, being able to identify each eyepiece without looking and without using a flashlight
- Winged Eyecup: Soft and compliant rubber-eyecap with foldable side shield. Provides the ultimate comfort and exclusion of stray light necessary for binoviewing with eyeglasses
- 10-page manual: a manual with many application examples and a list of optional accessories (similar to the Hyperion manual) is included (also under Tab "Downloads")
# 2456305€ 175.46 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 151.26
- 2" Glasspathcorrector® Factor 1,8 for Refractors and Schmidt Cassegrains - at full aperture.
- Suitable to insert into the Baader Maxbright and Mark V Großfeld Binocular viewer (insert diameter: ∅ 2" - 50,8mm, incl. M48 filter thread)
- You need additionally the T-2 Maxbright mirror diagonal (#2456100) and only for the Mark V Binocular a T-2 change ring (#2456320) to change to 90°. The optical lengths have to be exact so we can only recommend this combination
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector® is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector® is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
# 2408332€ 27.29 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 23.53
- Baader Wide-T-Ring to connect Canon EOS DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Canon EOS Bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2958055€ 16.09 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
# 2457030€ 86.76 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 74.79
- Multipurpose Quick Release IV (MQR IV) 9x60 for all 60mm finderscopes with diameters of up 72mm. Shipped with MQR IV guidescope rings, mounting plate and Baader Universal Red Dot Mount (RDM) (Universal holder for red dot finders) incl. Baader Standard Base
- With micro set-screws with M7 fine thread and PTFE-tips to avoid scratches
- You can use the enclosed M5x12-screws to adapt the dovetail rail directly to the base plate of the guidescope rings. This way, the finder can be mounted very close to the telescope tube.
- 4 mm hex wrench is included
- With dovetail rail – fits to (almost) all dovetail clamps by Vixen, Celestron, Synta etc.
- Quick and easily detachable – keeps its position with a precision of up to a hundredth of a millimeter
- Distance between the center of both screws: 83mm
- Bearing surface of both screws: 4mm
- Inner diameter: 48mm-70mm
# 2954202€ 7.31 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 6.30
- Holster bag with loop made of Cordura
- Protect the eyepiece and can even use it as a belt pouch
- The belt strap allows adaptation onto many tripods
- The eyepiece holster is included in the scope of supply of all Morpheus® wide-field eyepieces with 4.5 to 17.5 mm focal length
# 2957263F€ 18.53 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 15.97
- Temperature sensor to compensate the drift automatically, if there are large temperature differences
- Flat design, ideal to be attached to the optical tube
- Temperature sensor with phone connector and 1m cable, also supports control of dew-shield-heating
- Can be used with the Steeldrive II Motor Unit or Steeldrive II Controller
# 2454836€ 28.27 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 24.37
- Connection ring M54/M53 for Kowa TSN 770/880 Spotting Scopes
- enables connection of the Baader Hyperion Universal Zoom Mark IV to KOWA Spotting Scopes with M54 male thread
- Spotting-Scope-sided with M54 female thread
- Eyepiece-sided with M53 female thread
# 2458231€ 43.87 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 37.82
- Adapter M64 x 0.75mm on Zeiss M68
- Converts existing Takahashi M64 male thread into Zeiss M68 female thread
# 2459212€ 82.86 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 71.43
€ 384.06 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 331.09
- 50x50 mm Baader UBVRI - B-Filter
- Photometric Johnson/Bessel filter system
- partial dielectric design with BBAR minimized reflections
- Planeoptically polished, 4mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2558230€ 47.77 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 41.18
- Combines Ultra Short 2 "terminal # 2458196, telescope with Carl Zeiss M68 threaded with Takahashi refractors
- To connect Baader TAK adapter M72 / M68 to Takahashi Mewlon reflectors, you need the Takahashi Mewlon auxiliary adapter M71_i / M72_i (#2558231)
# 1452080€ 180.33 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 155.46
- made of V2A stainless steel
- for axis diameter of 40 mm
- Diameter 185 x 60 mm
# 2951420A€ 307.06 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 264.71
- made of V2A stainless steel
- for axis diameter of 63.5 mm – made for Astro Physics El Capitan 3600
# 2956155€ 82.86 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 71.43
- 45 ° an erecting prism Amici
- Including 2x Glaswegkorrektor ™ (Glass Path Corrector) and 1¼ "barrel
- Suitable for all SC telescopes and refractors
- Only suitable for Baader Maxbright Binocular