The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2451116€ 95.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 79.83
- suitable for Celestron CGEM-DX- and CGE-Pro mounts
- suitable for the Baader T-Pod Aluminium Stativ 75-110mm and Baader Hardwood Tripods
- Attention: for Adaptation on Baader Short-Pillar III the Universal Flange-Basis (#2451155) is needed
€ 59.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 49.58
- Baader Polarizing Filter - Ideal filter for solar and lunar observations and contrast enhancement in planetary observations.
- Fits 1¼ or 2" eyepieces/threads and is screwed before the eyepiece
- Adjustable brightness when used with a Baader Hershel Wedge
- Important Note: Polarizer will need additional filtering (eg Herschel Prism or AstroSolar Safety Film) before the eyepiece of the telescope for solar observations.
T-2 Part #: 25Y
# 2956946€ 65.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 54.62
- Lockable T-2 extension tube, adjustable 29-46 mm with clamping
- Telescope-side connection dimension: T-2 (M42 x 0.75), Eyepiece connection dimension: Optional T-2 (M42 x 0.75) or T-2 Ring Schwalbe 52 x 6.5mm optical length: 20-29 mm continuously adjustable over millimeter scale
- Outer diameter: 50.8mm / 2 "inside diameter: with eyepiece side T-2 thread insert = 38mm with 52mm dovetail eyepiece sided = 41mm
# 2454550€ 775.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 651.26
- Professional focuser for refractors with 130mm focus travel for highest loads
- Titanium oxide hard-coating, very hard sliding surfaces with 5my fits, 1:10 reduction gearing
- Scale with luminous engraving, vernier with 1/10mm reading accuracy (5/100 estimated)
- Non-reflecting inner tube with 5 mm deep baffle and 76 mm free aperture
From: € 245.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 205.88
- Colour Filter Set with 6 colours for contrast enhancement of lunar and planetary observations.
- Largest free opening of all the colour filters on the market which eliminates any vignetting.
- Double 7-layer anti-reflection coating with only 0.25% residual reflection per surface (Phantom Group Coating) resulting in no reflections, scatter or dimming.
- Planeoptically polished for sharp image at high magnification.
- Included Filters: Dark Blue Filter, Light Blue Filter, Green Filter, Yellow Filter, Orange Filter and Red Filter
- Non-ageing sealed coating
# 2958240€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- Drillings for SolarSpectrum H-alpha Solar filters and SolarSpectrum Telecompressor
- 2" (50,8mm) inner thread on both sides
- 6mm optical height
- See description for drillings measurements
# 2456005K€ 115.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 96.64
- Containing: T-2/32 Diagonal with focusing 1¼" eyepiece clamp (#2458125) and 1¼" nose piece (#2458105)
- Connection objective side: T-2 internal thread 1¼ "barrel
- Connection eyepiece: T-2 external thread and focusable 1¼ "eyepiece
- Excellent for Baader Maxbright binoviewer
# 2958049€ 16.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
T-2 Part #: 06 + 07
# 2456321€ 64.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 53.78
- The T-2 change system enables fast switching between z. B. Mark V Binocular and ClickLock eyepiece, effective height only 15mm
- Optical path length 15 mm
- Bayonet ring made from high performance steel,
- wWith Zeiss micro bayonet
From: € 45.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 37.82
- OPFA I –Eyepiece Projection adapter ( I - VII )
- Delivery without projection eyepiece
- For imaging with digital and/or analog (D)SLR cameras with removable lens
- Consist of base version OPFA (single parts see OPFA IV) and additional lens sided adapters on other ADPS versions
# 2458102€ 12.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 10.50
- Altogether 15 pc - in 5 sizes, three rings per size (thickness 0.6/0.8/1.0/1.2/1.4mm)
- Well suited to tune the rotary position of all kinds of T-2 accessories in approx 90° increments, to move locking screws of eyepiece holders into a comfortable position asf.
- Also helps to prevent binding when used as spacer between two metal surfaces connected w. T-2 thread
From: € 135.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 113.45
- NEW: Baader H-alpha CCD-Narrowband-Filter 7nm with 31 diameter
- Premium grade H-alpha full frame chip CCD-filter for fast optical systems f/10 to f/2.8
- NO halos, NO reflections, NO ghosting
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2408335€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Baader Wide-T-Ring Nikon Z to connect Nikon Z cameras on the Astro T-2 system and the S52 dovetail
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Nikon Z bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2458355€ 295.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 247.90
- Warning: for photographic imaging only
- for solar work use only with 3.8 AstroSolar 200x290mm Photo Film (included)
- never use any eyepiece filter for solar observation without objective front filter
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
- Never look into the sun with the K-Line filter without an additional OD-reduction filter. For more information read the PDF Notes about the stacked 1¼" K-Line Filter
From: € 236.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 198.32
- Baader Ultra-Narrowband 4.5nm S-II CCD-Filter
- Für schnelle optische Systeme von f/8 bis f/3.5
- Weitere Kontraststeigerung im S II Spektralbereich möglich, Sterne werden nochmals stärker unterdrückt und feinstes Nebeldetail zugänglich
- Reflexfrei entspiegelt und planoptisch poliert