The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2457555€ 2.95 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 2.48
- Battery 3V Lithium for Celestron Star Pointer, Baader Sky Surfer III / V and Vario-Finder
# 2408301€ 22.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 18.49
- Baader T-Ring to connect Praktica/Pentax DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- Represents the standard exact distance of 55.0mm from the front support surface of the T-ring to the image plane of the camera body
- Camera-sided connection: Praktica M42 x 1 Telescope-sided connection: T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2408332€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Baader Wide-T-Ring to connect Canon EOS DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Canon EOS Bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2454831€ 45.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 37.82
- M45 x 0.5 threaded adapter ring for shortest possible adaptation of Hyperion Universal Zoom Mark IV to Zeiss-Diascope Spotting Scopes FL 85 and FL 65
- Clamps onto the Mark IV-Zoom with the Zoom clamping collar, threads onto the Spotter w. the Zeiss-style M45x0.5 thread
- enables maximum gain in Backfokus when focusing on infinity - important for eye-glass wearers
- mounts and unmounts fast and easy (see images)
# 2458225€ 75.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 63.03
- Centers FFC/Solar TZ-syst. within M68 spacer rings
- Outer Thread: M68 (Zeiss), 2.7 "(Astrophysics), M60 (Vixen), M56 female thread (China)
- Eyepiece Thread: T-2 (photo) male and female threads and M68 (Zeiss) female thread
# 2458593€ 86.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 72.27
- The two-piece pipe clamp has at the bottom of a 3/8 "thread (a reducer to 1/4" is included) Only in connection with the DADOS slit spektrograph available
- On the top of the pipe clamp has a further 1/4" thread
- The terminal is suitable to attach a telescope as an additional device
- The clip is a must for physics lessons with optimal grip on the optical bench or in any other test setups.
# 2459350€ 29.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 24.37
- Baader Turbo Film 127x51cm (Optical Density: 0,1). Use to protect your telescope and optical equipment against dust and humidity – without reducing the optical quality
- This is the essence of AstroSolar safety film. A highest precision, crystal clear material (not “Mylar”).
- It is a monomer film which we found after thoroughly testing more than 200 different film samples on our Zeiss autocollimator. This film was used in german Science Institutes as optical membrane for nuclear and particle physics experiments. The basic substrate has been further refined and homogenized by a proprietary annealing process that was developed exclusively for us.
- Due to these treatments Turbo Film attains perfect homogeneity and performs equal to a 1/10 wave plane parallel optical window. In fact it has the lowest wedge error of any existing optical window. TurboFilm will protect your valuable optical equipment, close telescope tubes against dust and humidity, greatly reduce air currents – all without reducing the optical quality of your telescope.
# 2951408€ 149.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 125.21
- made of V2A stainless steel
- with CDP = Camera Docking Port, 47,8mm diam., ¼" photo-thread
- Ø160x60mm, bore Ø 40mm – may be extended up to Ø 56mm
T-2 Part #: 30
# 1905131€ 25.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 21.01
- Stop ring 1¼" for sliding onto 1¼" eyepieces barrel
- Precise adjustment ring with 1¼" inner diameter and two screws
- To fix the insertion or the focal position of the Off-Axis system and other guiding scope systems.
- Effective length 4.8mm
# 2408166€ 24.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 20.17
- Allows mounting of Baader 2" filters
- Needs Hyperion DT-rings #2958028 - 2458062 and additional Stepper Rings M67 up to M82
- All Baader 2" filters in version M48 thread can be customised with specific extension tubes on almost all DSRL lenses.
# 2956185€ 49.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 41.18
- Baader Q-Barlow lense 2.25x, 1¼" barrel
- dual factor lens assy (1.3x/ 2.25x)
- Modern High-Transmission Multi-Coating all air-glass surfaces delivers a remarkably brilliant image with extremely low internal reflections
- Extends the possible focal lengths of the Q-Turret eyepiece set
T-2 Part #: 34
# 2958110€ 19.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 15.97
- Converts a T-2 external thread in a T-2 internal thread
- Effective in combination with T-2 component # 26 as T-2 extension tube with 10mm optical path length
- Knurled circumferentially to protect against seizing
- Works together with T-2 part #35 as detectable rotary device