The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2558231€ 39.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 32.77
- To connect Tak adapter M72 / M68 to Takahashi Mewlon reflectors
- This Mewlon Adapter, in combination with TAK Adapter M72 and the 2" Ultrashort eyepiece clamp (# 245 8196) results in an extremely short 2" eyepiece clamp for every Takahashi-Reflector (33mm optical path length in total).
# 2954106€ 65.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 54.62
- Baader Classic Ortho 6mm 1¼" Eyepiece, apparent field of view 52°, incl. winged rubber eyecup
- Parfocal Eyepiece series with very high transmission
- This eyepiece delivers a pure-white image with outstanding sharpness and contrast
- True High-Transmission- (HT) Multi-Coating (MC) on all glass-air-surfaces offer a brilliant image while showing almost no internal reflections
- Suitable as projection eyepiece for OPFA (Eyepiece Projection adapter)
- Turnkey domes (2.1 - 8.5 Meter) are available as classic observation (slit) dome or as AllSky domes
- Includes all steps to a fully functional remote (robotic) controlled observatory: Consulting on dome model and building sites, suggestion on equipment such as mount, telescope and accessories, transport and installation
- Various electronic features possiple, from classic observartory use over remote controlled internet use up to fully robotic and autonomical dome
- Customized to your needs, suitable for all kinds of uses, for amateur use but also schools, universities and science
# 2956110€ 32.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 26.89
- Baader M55 / M68 (Zeiss) adapters for 2 "diagonal mirror ClickLock (# 2956100)
- For direct connection to the M68 Zeiss thread
- This Adaper you can "convert ClickLock Diagonal on M68 threaded connection. For this purpose, the 2 is" your 2 socket and M55 / 2 "ring off of the housing of the diagonal and instead of M55 / M68 Adaper screwed.
T-2 Part #: 10
# 2408191€ 27.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 22.69
- Eyepiece barrel reducing 1¼ "on 24.5mm
- With filter thread M28.5 for 1¼ "eyepiece
- For clamping of eyepieces with 24.5mm diameter at 1¼ "eyepiece holder.
- 6.5mm optical path length
# 2451104€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- Z-dovetail rail: Pre-drilled and with longitudinal grooves for any telescopes, pipe clamps etc.
- Length = 200mm, with 40 mm wide contact surface for the attachment of any tube rings
- Fits Astrophysics and Zeiss clamps
- Weight: approx 250g
# 2958028€ 16.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
- SP54i / SP54a extension ring for connection required! (Item #2958090)
# 2451107€ 117.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 98.32
- suitable for Vixen Sphinx mount
- suitable for the Baader T-Pod Aluminium Stativ 75-110mm and Baader Hardwood Tripods
- also fits onto Vixen-, Bresser- or Sky-Watcher tripods
- Attention: for Adaptation on Baader Short-Pillar III the Universal Flange-Basis (#2451155) is needed
# 2957230€ 305.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 256.30
- Baader Diamond Steeltrack® (BDS-NT) for Newtonian telescopes with 40 mm focus travel
- Minimum height (as supplied – incl. 2" clamp): 63 mm
- Minimum height (with optional S58 direct-thread adapters): 50 mm
- Focuser weight (as supplied – incl. 2" Klemme): 1.000 g (35.25 oz)
- Includes Baader Versabase, for perfect fit onto most tube diameters. Optional flat mounting base also available
# 2958515€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- 1" (25.4mm) C mount, coupled with a 31.8 mm (1¼") socket
- 18mm insertion length (with integrated 1¼ "filter mount - M28.5)
- also incl. Retainer-Ring to permanently hold one unmounted Filter from 27.5 to 28mm in diameter
# 2454400€ 245.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 205.88
- unique and extremely versatile telecompressor system that delivers the finest wide flat fields your SCT is capable of
- The result is a sharp, wide, flat field, at a fast focal ratio of f/5.9, optical length <50mm
- Please Note: The close coupling required for the telecompressor to reach focus with binoviewers limits it's use to only the Baader/Zeiss and Celestron binoviewers.
# 2454833€ 25.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 21.01
- converts any 2" (SC) female thread into a T-2 (M42 x 0.75) female thread - without extending the optical length
- initially manufactured to adapt our Hyperion Universal Zoom Mark IV onto any photographic T-2 thread (see animation on the right)
- this adapter can also work as an expansion ring to convert a photographic T-thread into a male 2" SC thread
- suitable for adaptation of any accessory with male T-2 connection thread, e.g. our VariLock 20-29mm and VariLock 29-46mm clamps
- Adapter with continuous 2" male and T-2 female thread as well as two face holes (recommended mounting accessory: adjustable pin-type face wrench #2450062)
# 2457610€ 24.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 20.59
- Output 12.8V DC/ 1.5 Amp (19 Watt) from 90V to 260V AC
- Made for outdoor application, water resistant sealed housing. Usable in temperatures from -25°C up to 40°C
- 2.5m ( 8.25´) telescope cord
- Protective-disconnect ellbowed plug German design and quality with EU-wall plug, 5.5mm / 2.1mm
Regular Price: € 185.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: € 138.66 Incl. Tax: € 165.00
- Fixed focal length of 36mm Hyperion Aspheric 2" Eyepiece, 72° extreme widefield for large field of view
- High quality Phantom Group Coating for maximum contrast
- DSLR camera adaptable as projection eyepiece, with system thread SP 54
# 2454653€ 12.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 10.50
- Winged straylight-shield/ eyeglassprotector: Excellent stray light shield against side illumination, fast fold down of winged shield
- For Hyperion 68°&/Aspheric-eyepieces 31/36 mm - fits diam. 42 to 43 mm, 1.5mm min., clear-cut!
- Material: high quality silicone - non-aging, no chemical softeners, non smelling, not getting brittle over time
# 2458600€ 7,995.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 6,718.49
- Baader BACHES Echelle-Spektrograf: A New Level of SCIENTIFIC SPECTROSCOPY with small Telescopes
- average spectral resolution R = 18,000
- changeable 25 and 50μm slits. Slit length 125μm
- light and compact, only 1350g (without CCD camera)
Click here for BACHES condensed tech data and summary of links and downloads concerning BACHES features and benefits, incl. MIBAS - free of charge calibration software
- BACHES and DADOS in school astronomy / spectroscopy. Works, Results and Reviews from Carl Fuhlrott Gymnasium (High School)
- Interactive website with example for callibration
# 2456316€ 95.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 79.83
- Glasspathcorrector Factor 1,7. Optical path length: -65 mm
- Insert diameter: ∅ 38 mm
- Suitable to insert into the Baader MaxBright (Classic and MaxBright® II)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name (in Germany the name Glaswegkorrektor® is a protected trademark by Baader Planetarium) is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
- Please note: The Baader MaxBright® II Binoviewer with case (#2456460, € 425,-) is the only Baader-Bino where you can choose between Zeiss ring-dovetail and T-2 thread adapter.
# 2905050€ 4.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 3.78
- grease from fingerprints is as dangerous to optical surfaces and coatings as scratches.
- To prevent valuable parts from being damaged during assembly, we recommend these cotton gloves.
- With the cotton gloves you prevent fingerprints when handling with optical elements.
- Ideal for gentle work with lenses and other sensitive components.
# 1500350€ 358.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 300.84
- accepts two OTAs w. "Vixen"(Celestron/SkyWatcher asf.)-style dovetail to be precision aligned in parallel, mounted onto one balancing 3" dovetail plate
- overall dovetail plate length 300mm /plate width 100 mm
- As an alternative to using the 3" dovetail, this plate may also be center-mounted with four screws onto 10Micron (GM2000) and many Astro Physics asf. Dec-heads - that use the standard distance 3.2" hole pattern. A 3/8" photo- thread is sitting straight in the middle of the plate, to allow the plate to mount onto a rigid photo-tripod as well.
- Plate surface predrilled for Baader clamps: V-clamp #2451530; PanEQ #2451566 and #2451525 as well as Stronghold Tangent Assembly #2450310
- The plate fits on all 3" (Losmandy-Norm) dovetail clamps. it likewise fastens onto AP plates #140 1128 (13") as well as #140 1129 (16") to mount Baader guidescope rings parallel to the main OTA and also in this way use two telescopes side by side
- Plate alternatively can serve as 3" mounting plate to hold Baader guidescope rings size #1 & #2,
- Scope of supply: