The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
T-2 Part #: 15
# 2408190€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- 2" external thread to 1 ¼" internal thread reducter / eyepiece adaptor
- Strong grip with 2 screws and bronze clamp ideal for the heaviest eyepieces or cameras
- Additional T-2 thread on the 1 ¼" side allows connection of camera T-rings or T-2 adapter rings for the eyepiece. A separate T-2 ring protects this thread when not needed
- The telescope side front end includes a 48mm filter thread for 2" filters, and a T-2 thread.
# 2451104€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- Z-dovetail rail: Pre-drilled and with longitudinal grooves for any telescopes, pipe clamps etc.
- Length = 200mm, with 40 mm wide contact surface for the attachment of any tube rings
- Fits Astrophysics and Zeiss clamps
- Weight: approx 250g
# 2958046€ 16.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
# 2451021€ 22.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 18.91
- Allows quick changing of accessories such as Cameras, Spotting Scopes, Binoculars or small telescopes on the Astro & Nature tripod 1x included in Astro & Nature tripod scope of supply
# 2957230€ 305.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 256.30
- Baader Diamond Steeltrack® (BDS-NT) for Newtonian telescopes with 40 mm focus travel
- Minimum height (as supplied – incl. 2" clamp): 63 mm
- Minimum height (with optional S58 direct-thread adapters): 50 mm
- Focuser weight (as supplied – incl. 2" Klemme): 1.000 g (35.25 oz)
- Includes Baader Versabase, for perfect fit onto most tube diameters. Optional flat mounting base also available
T-2 Part #: 8C
# 2458121€ 27.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 22.69
- Ultra short 1¼" eyepiece-clamp (w. brass locking ring)
- Optical length: 20mm
- Optimized for guiding camera, w. three set screws for utmost stability and for centering of undersized camera-nosepieces
- adapts onto male T-2 thread
- First introduced as part of our Vario Finder 10x60 – long avaited individual part within the Baader Astro T-2 family of adapters
Regular Price: € 249.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: € 166.39 Incl. Tax: € 198.00
- consisting of: Eyepieces Classic Ortho 6,10,18 mm / Plössl 32mm (incl. 4 pc winged rubber eyecups), 2.25x Q-Barlow, Q-turret quad eyepiece revolver, Baader Astro Box #1 (M31)
- These eyepieces deliver a pure-white image with outstanding sharpness and contrast, 50° field of view, sharp field-stops, and true High-Transmission- (HT) and Multi-Coating on all glass-air-surfaces. The eyepieces are parfocal
- highest comfort and (in combination with the Barlow-lens) many focal lengths with just one set of eyepieces: 2,7mm, 4,6mm, 6mm, 8mm, 14mm, 18mm, 32mm
- Baader Q-Turret eyepiece-revolver set - selected as Hot Product in 2014 by Sky&Telescope
Regular Price: € 145.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: € 100.84 Incl. Tax: € 120.00
- Fixed focal length of 24mm, 68° field of view – ease of view even at high magnifications!
- High quality Phantom Group-Coating in Zeiss class for complete freedom from reflections with maximum contrast
- 1¼" and 2" barrels included. Note the 24mm is NOT variable
- Includes many threads for camera and accessory adaptation, afocal and classical eyepiece projection is possible
# 2402020€ 9.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 7.98
- With folding side wing
- For diamter 33.5mm - 34mm
# 2458615€ 1,900.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,596.64
- BACHES Standard Calibration-Set for wavelength calibration
- Consists of: Thorium-Argon-Lamp in shock-proof housing with power cable, Spezial-Netzteil CPS (Calibration Power Supply) für HK-Lampen, special power supply CPS (Calibration Power Supply) for HK lamps, coupling lens incl. Holder and mounting adapter with screws for lamp mounting on the BACHES.
# 2456314€ 92.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 77.31
- Glasspathcorrector Factor 1,25. Optical path length: ≥ -30 mm
- Insert diameter: ∅ 38 mm
- Suitable to insert into the Baader MaxBright (Classic and MaxBright® II)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name (in Germany the name Glaswegkorrektor® is a protected trademark by Baader Planetarium) is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
- Please note: The Baader MaxBright® II Binoviewer with case (#2456460, € 425,-) is the only Baader-Bino where you can choose between Zeiss ring-dovetail and T-2 thread adapter.
# 2958214€ 15.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 12.61
- Focal lengths Fine Tuning for Hyperion eyepieces (all focal lengths)
- Optical path length 14mm
- Spacer rings fit between the negative lens and the 2 "barrel, so that it matches the respective eyepiece to your needs.
- The 13 mm eyepiece transform e.g. no loss of quality in a 9- or 11 mm eyepiece.
From: € 175.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 147.06
- 50x50 mm Baader UBVRI - B-Filter
- Photometric Johnson/Bessel filter system
- partial dielectric design with BBAR minimized reflections
- Planeoptically polished, 4mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2458231€ 45.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 37.82
- Adapter M64 x 0.75mm on Zeiss M68
- Converts existing Takahashi M64 male thread into Zeiss M68 female thread