The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
From: € 630.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 529.41
- consisting of 3 Filter: H-alpha 7nm, O III 8.5nm und S II 8nm
- 2 mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2451450€ 2,300.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,932.77
- OTA cover for refractors with 160-200mm aperture
- prevents night dedicated telescopes with CCD Sensors on bigger telescope systems with many instruments for day and night observation from receiving sunlight while sun observation is in process
- every Baader TFS comes with the TFS controller. This controller includes a web interface which makes it easy for the customer to open and close the flaps from the existing PC web browser.
- Please Note: The mounting ring and the flap are customised according to the size of the OTA cover. These data must be defined in advance.
# 2459258€ 375.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 315.13
- Telescopic connection for Baader FFC and telecentric systems
- Consisting of 9 components: 1x Four-In-One (T-2 version) adapter M68/T-2/M68 (T-2 male Inverter #26 included ) # 245 8225; 1x T-2 / Extension Tube 40mm # 150 8153 (T-2 #25B); 1x M68 Extension tube 80mm # 245 8208; 2x M68 Extension tube 40mm # 245 8204; 2x M68 Extension tube 10mm # 245 8201; 1x M68/2"/M68Ultra short clamp 2" focus-side M68, telescope-side M68 (Zeiss) and M60 (Vixen) # 245 8196 (T-2 #32); 1x 2"/T-2 Nose Piece and Camera adapter # 240 8150 (T-2 #16)
T-2 Part #: 19
# 2408155€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- 2" ultra hard nose piece with safety groove
- Focus side 50.8mm male thread (SCT thread)
- Telescope side 2" with 48mm filter thread
- Can be used for numerous applications, such as mounting the Baader 6x6 T-adapter (T-2 component #17) to 2" focusers.
# 2450052€ 27.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.11
- Metric Allen wrench keySet, precision quality with ball-head
- The complete set includes the following allen wrench keys: 10 / 8 / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 2,5 / 2 and 1,5 mm
# 2451558€ 615.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 516.81
- Baader sidewings are connected to the side (left, both sides or right) of the 8" Planewave terminal #2451555.
- Side plates/clamps can be placed on the sidewings, eg: Baader base plate 400mm # 1500340 or Baader Pan EQ clamps 190mm, 230mm and 370mm
# 2958245€ 8.40 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 7.06
- 1pc Handknobe
- for Guide scope rings & counterweights
- M10/Diam. 45mm
# 2451576€ 64.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 53.78
- made of V2A stainless steel
- including 3" riderclamp / 60mm long to mount onto 3" dovetails
- 1 kg
From: € 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- Baader Polarizing Filter - Ideal filter for solar and lunar observations and contrast enhancement in planetary observations.
- Fits 1¼ or 2" eyepieces/threads and is screwed before the eyepiece
- Adjustable brightness when used with a Baader Hershel Wedge
- Important Note: Polarizer will need additional filtering (eg Herschel Prism or AstroSolar Safety Film) before the eyepiece of the telescope for solar observations.
# 2450330€ 49.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 41.18
- 2" camera adapter for digital compact cameras (for eyepieces with diameters between 29 and 63mm )
- Secure grip! 25mm wide eyepiece clamp, for safely holding heavy cameras without any torsion. Much more stiff and rigid construction than all clones
- Sturdy swivel arm with clickstop for cameras up to 1.5 kg
- For afocal projection photography
- ClickStop Twist-Lock-Mechanism
Photography with larger cameras
The Microstage II is the universal solution for small compact cameras. Large cameras up to DSLR require a sturdier connection. In this PDF you find an overview of all adaptation options using the camera bayonet or lens thread
# 2454610€ 145.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 121.85
- Fixed focal length of 10mm, 68° field of view – ease of view even at high magnifications!
- High quality Phantom Group-Coating in Zeiss class for complete freedom from reflections with maximum contrast
- 1¼" and 2" barrels included, thus variable focal lengths
- Includes many threads for camera and accessory adaptation, afocal and classical eyepiece projection is possible
From: € 79.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 66.39
- Baader IR-Pass Filer HWB 685nm
- Reduces the effect of seeing resulting in a much sharper image.
- Tip for use: Ideal for imaging and used for the luminosity channel.
- The effect of use: The normal spectral bandwidth is 400-700nm. This filter starts at 670nm in the deep red, just in the visual range so it can be focussed correctly. At this long-wavelength spectral range the atmospheric air turbulence (seeing) has much lower impact on the sharpness. Dark structures on Mars, Jupiter the Moon and the Sun are thereby rendered much sharper. The luminosity can then be combined with RGB creating a very sharp LRGB image.
- Highly recommended for any planetary imager.
- Reflex free anti-reflective and optically polished.
# 2456103€ 245.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 205.88
- T-2 BBHS star diagonal without T-2 outer threads. Provides greatest reflectance over most spectral range from 390 to 2000nm
- Much higher in brilliance than cheap dielectric coatings
- BBHS = Broadband Hardsilver coating with dielectric protective overcoating
- T-2 BBHS-Sitall zenith mirrors on both sides with T-2 Photo thread
# 2456301€ 200.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 168.07
- 2" Glasspathcorrector® Factor 1,7 for Newtons - at full aperture with integrated Coma-Corrector. Includes T-2 change ring (#2456320) for adaptation on Maxbright Binocular
- Suitable to insert into the Baader Maxbright and Mark V Großfeld Binocular viewer (insert diameter: ∅ 2" - 50,8mm, incl. M48 filter thread)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector® is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector® is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms