The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2451155€ 55.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 46.22
- Universal Base ring: fits Baader Tripod-Adapters onto short Steel-Pillar III
- Hole diameter 77mm, 6x M5 inner threads
# 2957280€ 85.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 71.43
- to connect onto Vixen Refractors with M88x1 inner threads
- only suitable for BDS-RT Diamond Steeltrack® for Refractors
# 2454605€ 145.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 121.85
- Fixed focal length of 5mm, 68° field of view – ease of view even at high magnifications!
- High quality Phantom Group-Coating in Zeiss class for complete freedom from reflections with maximum contrast
- 1¼" and 2" barrels included, thus variable focal lengths
- Includes many threads for camera and accessory adaptation, afocal and classical eyepiece projection is possible
# 2951402S€ 245.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 205.88
- consisting of 2,5 kg leveling counterweight Ø 75x75mm, made of V2A stainless steel, bearing for 16mm Ccounterweight-shaft #2951402
- 300mm long counterweight-shaft M14, Ø 16mm #2451553
- and Mounting Block for counterweight-shaft M14, Ø 16mm #2451552
# 2958028€ 16.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
- SP54i / SP54a extension ring for connection required! (Item #2958090)
# 2456130€ 259.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 217.65
- T-2/90° Baader Roof-Prism. Manufactured by Zeiss standard, both sides with T-2 system threads
- This Prism is multicoated and built in a solid metal body. T-2-thread on both sides, therefore extremely short and adaptable on every telescope-system.
# 2958027€ 22.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 18.49
- With the stop collar bottoming of 1¼ "barrel with applications of fine tuning rings on the diagonal, or a prism is prevented
- With brass clamping ring and two clamping screws
# 2958515€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- 1" (25.4mm) C mount, coupled with a 31.8 mm (1¼") socket
- 18mm insertion length (with integrated 1¼ "filter mount - M28.5)
- also incl. Retainer-Ring to permanently hold one unmounted Filter from 27.5 to 28mm in diameter
# 2457000€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Standard base viewfinder mounting Pairing MQR III, IV MQR, Witty 1, SkySurfer 5 for mounting on the "second telescope"
- The Baader standard basis is milled from solid (no cheaper casting), adjusts all Tubusradien and can be with two screws in the slots - but also with a single screw in the center - absolutely firmly attach.
- The base plate is milled sinusoidal and forms on each tube radius 130-400 mm diameter two linear runs. This provides maximum stability
From: € 80.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 67.23
- Semi-APO Baader filter with IR Blocker
- A combination of our Moon and Skyglow Neodymium filter with fringe killer coating to deliver an amazing colour-corrected image on achromatic refractors.
- Virtually neutral-coloured image without the blue and red halos causing the annoying violet fringe. The increase to image contrast is disturbingly great.
- Reflection-free anti-reflective and optically polished.
# 2457610€ 24.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 20.59
- Output 12.8V DC/ 1.5 Amp (19 Watt) from 90V to 260V AC
- Made for outdoor application, water resistant sealed housing. Usable in temperatures from -25°C up to 40°C
- 2.5m ( 8.25´) telescope cord
- Protective-disconnect ellbowed plug German design and quality with EU-wall plug, 5.5mm / 2.1mm
T-2 Part #: 08A
# 2458125€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- 1¼ "/ T-2 eyepiece with fine focus (5mm focus travel)
- With three eyepiece clamping screws for fine centering - as well as rotation locking screw to secure the exact focus position
- Telescope side with T-2 internal thread
- For 1¼" eyepieces or connecters
# 2455025€ 75.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 63.03
- Grid Filter for electronic devices
- Protects your astronomical equipment (especially mounts) for high-frequency voltage peaks in the network
- Is plugged directly into the socket (230V) between the connection cable of the device
- max. Connected Load oder Power Output?? 1000 W (4A)
- Total length 87,7 cm (without plug)
- Immediately ready for operation after insertion
# 2458600€ 7,995.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 6,718.49
- Baader BACHES Echelle-Spektrograf: A New Level of SCIENTIFIC SPECTROSCOPY with small Telescopes
- average spectral resolution R = 18,000
- changeable 25 and 50μm slits. Slit length 125μm
- light and compact, only 1350g (without CCD camera)
Click here for BACHES condensed tech data and summary of links and downloads concerning BACHES features and benefits, incl. MIBAS - free of charge calibration software
- BACHES and DADOS in school astronomy / spectroscopy. Works, Results and Reviews from Carl Fuhlrott Gymnasium (High School)
- Interactive website with example for callibration
From: € 659.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 553.78
- consisting of 8 Filter
- 3 mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 1500350€ 358.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 300.84
- accepts two OTAs w. "Vixen"(Celestron/SkyWatcher asf.)-style dovetail to be precision aligned in parallel, mounted onto one balancing 3" dovetail plate
- overall dovetail plate length 300mm /plate width 100 mm
- As an alternative to using the 3" dovetail, this plate may also be center-mounted with four screws onto 10Micron (GM2000) and many Astro Physics asf. Dec-heads - that use the standard distance 3.2" hole pattern. A 3/8" photo- thread is sitting straight in the middle of the plate, to allow the plate to mount onto a rigid photo-tripod as well.
- Plate surface predrilled for Baader clamps: V-clamp #2451530; PanEQ #2451566 and #2451525 as well as Stronghold Tangent Assembly #2450310
- The plate fits on all 3" (Losmandy-Norm) dovetail clamps. it likewise fastens onto AP plates #140 1128 (13") as well as #140 1129 (16") to mount Baader guidescope rings parallel to the main OTA and also in this way use two telescopes side by side
- Plate alternatively can serve as 3" mounting plate to hold Baader guidescope rings size #1 & #2,
- Scope of supply:
# 2458550€ 1,985.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,668.07
- Two different reflection gratings for high light output
- The spectral resolution (lambda / delta lambda ~ 500) allows precise spectral classification of stars
- The whole visible and near infrared spectral range (350nm - 950nm) can be covered with a SBIG ST-7
- Scope of Delivery: DADOS 1¼" eyepiece 20mm Kellner, DADOS 1¼" guiding eyepiece 10 mm Kellner, T-2 exchange system, adjusting ring 1 1/4", eyepiece holder 1¼", Allen wrench 1.3 mm and 1.5mm, gap viewer unit
# 2459255€ 345.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 289.92
- Telecentric with 2" outer diameter and T-2 threads on both sides
- Aplanatic, with 2x focal length extension to achieve a parallel f/30 beam in conjunction with ~f/15 optics systems – free of field curvtare
- Primarily calculated and produced for H-alpha at 656,3 nm, delivering 99% Strehl (99% definition brightness )