The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
From: € 82.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 68.91
- The fringe killer blocks defocused light in the blue spectrum, as well as in the red part of the spectrum (IR) above 700nm, usually seen in small achromat telescopes.
- The smaller details on craters of the Moon and planetary surfaces are so much more visible!
- Planeoptically polished; can be used well before the focal point of the optical system, without any loss of sharpness, as a single filter in front of a binocular for afocal projection with digital cameras.
- Provides the brightest picture of all industrially manufactured colour error-correction systems. Thus, the Fringe-Killer is a must for small refractors!
# 2408336€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Baader Wide-T-Ring Canon R to connect Canon EOS R cameras on the Astro T-2 system and S52 dovetail
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Canon R Bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2956263€ 115.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 96.64
- Baader 2" ClickLock M63a x clamp - for Starlight Instruments Feathertouch 2.5" and TS-Optics (Photo Line) focusers with M63 x 1 female thread
- Consisting of M68a x 1 ClickLock clamp (# 2956268) and M68i x 1 to M63a x 1 Inverter (# 2458236)
- A small rotation by 20° with gentle fingertip pressure to the knurled lever is enough to securely clamp every 2" accessory. Optical height: 39mm, Weight: 174g
- Ratchet function – features acoustic and haptic display of the clamp-position. This way you can hear and feel in darkness without looking if the clamp is opened or closed.
- Compression tension-ring of thick-walled hard bronze, keeps its shape even after many years of use and holds expensive accessories securely - without causing scratches or pressure points on your accessories.
From: € 1,010.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 848.74
- consisting of 8 Filter
- 3 mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
€ 1,769.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,486.55
- Baader UBVRI - Filterset, 1pc each of U, B, V, R, I Filter
- Photometric Johnson/Bessel filter system
- partial dielectric design with BBAR minimized reflections
- Planeoptically polished, 4mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2459253€ 4.95 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 4.16
- Baader-Filterbox for Filters up to 65 x 65mm
- To upgrade your existing filters: since ca. 2010 included in scope of supply of all Baader Filters
- Baader filter boxes can be attached laterally and above the other to create a sturdy unit. Each filter is then neatly in it's own drawer and characterised from the front with name, number and size of filter.
- Outer measurements without slits, grip and hanger (Width x Length x Height): 74,5 x 73 x 21,5 mm
- Inner space: 67 x 68 mm
# 2905007€ 12.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 10.50
- 100ml Optical Wonder™ Cleaning Fluid, dislodges dirt, aggressive aetherical oils from pollen and fat
- Dries up completely without leaving any residue or wipemarks
- cleans without scratching: eyepieces, objective lenses – even mirrors (please see separate instruction)
- Works on all sensitive optical surfaces
- Forms an invisible protective layer against bacteria and fungi which tend to eat glass and coatings
T-2 Part #: 03
# 1508039€ 19.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 16.39
- M 36.4 is standard of Vixen telescopes
- Telescope side external thread 36.4mm
- Focuser side T-2 external thread (direct T-2 photo thread for Vixen, NexStar 4, Meade etc...)
- Optical path length = 0.5 mm
# 2408150€ 36.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 30.25
- T-2 Photo-Adapter with 2" inner thread
- Telescope side 2" nose piece barrel with safety groove, focus side T-2 external thread. Effective optical length only 2.5mm.
- Telescope side has threads for 2" filters (M48 thread).
- A countersunk T-2 thread for a variety of adaptions such as adapting to T-2 binoviewers
T-2 Part #: 25V
# 2956929€ 59.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 49.58
- Lockable T-2 extension tube, adjustable 20-29 mm with clamping
- Telescope-side connection dimension: T-2 (M42 x 0.75), Eyepiece connection dimension: Optional T-2 (M42 x 0.75) or T-2 Ring Schwalbe 52 x 6.5mm optical length: 20-29 mm continuously adjustable over millimeter scale
- Outer diameter: 50.8mm / 2 "inside diameter: with eyepiece side T-2 thread insert = 38mm with 52mm dovetail eyepiece sided = 41mm
# 2408329€ 23.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 19.33
- Baader T-Ring to compact cameras with 4/3 on the Astro T-2 system
- Allows the connection of lenses with 55mm back focus.
- Represents the standard exact distance of 55.0mm from the front support surface of the T-ring to the image plane of the camera body forth
- On the camera side: Four-Thirds connection (not Micro), telescope side: T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2451555€ 480.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 403.36
- 8" (203mm) clamp width, gets mounted for example onto 10Micron GM 3000 or GM 4000
- Suitable for 10Micron/Baader 8" dovetail bar #1454540 as well as for Planewave OTA's CDK 17, CDK 20 and CDK 24.
- Pre-drilled on both sides to adapt Baader-Sidewings #2451558. Both sidewings allow the adaptation of balancing baseplates, eg..: Baader Baseplate 400mm #1500340 or Baader Pan EQ clamps 190mm, 230mm, 370mm
# 2958228€ 17.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 14.71
- Focal lengths Fine Tuning for Hyperion eyepieces (all focal lengths)
- Optical path length 28mm
- Spacer rings fit between the negative lens and the 2 "barrel, so that it matches the respective eyepiece to your needs.
- The 13 mm eyepiece transform e.g. no loss of quality in a 9- or 11 mm eyepiece.
€ 98.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 82.35
- Baader Double Polarizing Filter - Ideal for solar and planetary observations.
- For solar work in conjunction with Baader AstroSolar Safety Film or Baader Herschel Wedge Prism (never use any eyepiece filter for solar observation without objective front filter).
- Rotatable filter cell allows continous adjustment of brightness for comfortable viewing
- Enhances contrast during planetary observation.
- Non-ageing sealed coating edges.
# 2959281€ 36.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 30.25
- A Solar Shade made from Aluminium to clamp between any M68 connection
- Drilling for M68 threads
- Use as shade (glare protection) for visual observation / imaging through eyepiece or camera
- Used to shade the eyepiece or camera viewing opening from direct solar radiation during photographic- or visual solar observation in the H-alpha region with narrowband filters from SolarSpectrum