The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2408335€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Baader Wide-T-Ring Nikon Z to connect Nikon Z cameras on the Astro T-2 system and the S52 dovetail
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Nikon Z bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
T-2 Part #: 08A
# 2458125€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- 1¼ "/ T-2 eyepiece with fine focus (5mm focus travel)
- With three eyepiece clamping screws for fine centering - as well as rotation locking screw to secure the exact focus position
- Telescope side with T-2 internal thread
- For 1¼" eyepieces or connecters
# 2458550€ 1,985.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,668.07
- Two different reflection gratings for high light output
- The spectral resolution (lambda / delta lambda ~ 500) allows precise spectral classification of stars
- The whole visible and near infrared spectral range (350nm - 950nm) can be covered with a SBIG ST-7
- Scope of Delivery: DADOS 1¼" eyepiece 20mm Kellner, DADOS 1¼" guiding eyepiece 10 mm Kellner, T-2 exchange system, adjusting ring 1 1/4", eyepiece holder 1¼", Allen wrench 1.3 mm and 1.5mm, gap viewer unit
# 2459255€ 345.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 289.92
- Telecentric with 2" outer diameter and T-2 threads on both sides
- Aplanatic, with 2x focal length extension to achieve a parallel f/30 beam in conjunction with ~f/15 optics systems – free of field curvtare
- Primarily calculated and produced for H-alpha at 656,3 nm, delivering 99% Strehl (99% definition brightness )
# 1500330€ 95.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 79.83
- 10/17 - Revised Version: with significantly more mounting options than the predecessor plate, which could only hold our guidescope rings
- Mounting plate for Baader guidescope rings size #1 & #2, length 300mm, hole diameters 3.2" (10Micron/Astro Physics), 3/8" photo thread or 3" Losmandy dovetail clamp
- Double mounting plate, predrilled for Baader clamps: V-clamp #2451530; PanEQ #2451566 and #2451525 as well as Stronghold Tangent Assembly #2450310
- Fitting for all 3" (Losmandy-Norm) dovatail clamps, predrilled to fit 10Micron and Astro Physics mounts. Also fits on AP plates #140 1128 (13") as well as #140 1129 (16") to mount Baader guidescope rings parallel to the main OTA and use two telescopes side by side
- Delivery WITHOUT guide scope rings or other accessories
# 2905009€ 17.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 14.71
- Consist of 100ml Optical Wonder™ Cleaning Fluid and Cloth
- Works on all sensitive optical surfaces
- Dislodges dirt, aggressive aetherical oils from pollen and fat – dries up completely without leaving any residue or wipemarks
- cleans without scratching: eyepieces, objective lenses – even mirrors (please see separate instruction)
T-2 Part #: 09
# 1508041€ 29.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 24.37
- Combo of Zeiss M44 female and T-2 female thread
- Threaded reducing M44 to T - 2
- Zeiss threaded ring M44 internal thread on T - 2 internal thread
- So you can use components with M44 connection thread to each T-2 diagonal prism / Zeiss mirror.
T-2 Part #: 15A
# 2408151€ 39.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 32.77
- Ideal for Newton Focuser e.g. Baader Newton Crayford focusers with only 1mm optical path length
- Provides three separate mounting optios for 1¼" accessories
- Side clamping screw and brass clamping ring for secure grip. Also includes countersunk grub screws for permanent or quick release operation of the brass clamping ring.
- The countersunk Delrin grub screws allow for the pressure to be set correctly. This acts as a quick release without relying on set screws. When an eye piece is inserted it is held securely and safely while still allowing the eye piece to be removed.
# 9002250€ 359.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 301.68
- Astroupgrade Service for digital APS-C DSLR-cameras from Canon
- Professional modification of your Canon APS-C camera with one of our ACF- or BCF-Filters (included in this price)
- Extends the spectral sensitivity of your camera into deep red to fully capture the H-alpha line (see test images and reviews)
T-2 Part #: 25Y
# 2956946€ 65.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 54.62
- Lockable T-2 extension tube, adjustable 29-46 mm with clamping
- Telescope-side connection dimension: T-2 (M42 x 0.75), Eyepiece connection dimension: Optional T-2 (M42 x 0.75) or T-2 Ring Schwalbe 52 x 6.5mm optical length: 20-29 mm continuously adjustable over millimeter scale
- Outer diameter: 50.8mm / 2 "inside diameter: with eyepiece side T-2 thread insert = 38mm with 52mm dovetail eyepiece sided = 41mm
# 2408330€ 25.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 21.01
- Baader T-Ring for compact cameras with Micro 4/3 on the Astro T-2 system
- Allows the connection of T-2 lenses with 55mm back focus
- The built in 19mm extension can be removed
- Without extension compact cameras with a short adapter are only 36mm from the T-2 thread
# 2451640€ 42.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 35.29
- Dovetail for Zeiss Diascope or Leica spotting scopes Trinovid (length 70 mm, rounded corners)
- Base width 44mm
- Friction properties, for Zeiss Diascope FL or Leica spotting scopes Trinovid
- SAV / 70 fits many Clamps Celestron and Skywatcher mounts
- Fits in our V-clamp / 70 # 2451539
# 2958240€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- Drillings for SolarSpectrum H-alpha Solar filters and SolarSpectrum Telecompressor
- 2" (50,8mm) inner thread on both sides
- 6mm optical height
- See description for drillings measurements
# 2451155€ 55.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 46.22
- Universal Base ring: fits Baader Tripod-Adapters onto short Steel-Pillar III
- Hole diameter 77mm, 6x M5 inner threads
# 2957262€ 25.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 21.01
- Adapter cable from Steeldrive II Controller AUX Port to Cinch for common heat pads with up to 10W.
- It enables the precise temperature control of e.g. dew shield heaters, optical filters and instruments with of +/-0.1 degree accuracy via the AUX input.
- Connected directly to the Steeldrive controller
- The power can either be set in the SteelGo software, or you set a desired temperature for one of the temperature sensors. This prevents undesired heating of the telescope, because you keep the dew cap just above the dew point.