The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2408331€ 25.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 21.01
- Baader Wide-T-Ring to connect Fuji X cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- With the ultra-short Backfocus of only 26 mm (17.7 mm camera, 8.3 mm T-2 bayonet ring) many adaptations in combination with reducers / filter wheels are now possible for the first time. Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Fuji X Bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2457611€ 2.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 2.10
- Elbow Plug 5,5/2,5 for Baader Outdoor Telescope Power Supply
- fits for Steeldrive hand control
- does NOT fit on e.g. Celestron GoTo mounts, these require a plug with 5.5mm/2.1mm (included in standard outfit of our 19W and 60W power supplies)
# 2454655€ 12.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 10.50
- Rubber eyecup with M43 metal thread
- Holds absolutely tight on our Morpheus eyepieces due to the screw-on thread
- Material: silicone rubber - no aging, no plasticizer, no embrittlement
- Included since January 2018 with all Morpheus eyepieces.
- With the optional M43 extension # 2954250 (also included with the Morpheus eyepieces since January 2018), the eyerest can be increased by 7.5mm
- Fits also all other Baader eyepieces with M43 photo / video thread (Hyperion fixed focal length, Hyperion Zoom, Hyperion Aspheric)
# 2458196€ 69.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 57.98
- Eyepiece clamp (12 mm backfocus)
- Both sides of the clamp are equipped with M68 male threads
- Integrate this 2" clamp into a series of M68 extension rings
- Mounts onto all Baader Steeltrack and 3.5" Hyperion focusers
- 12.4 mm backfocus when using M68 thread, 17.4 mm when using M60 thread
# 2458252€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- With the S52/M68 adapter, all Baader Wide T-rings can be adapted directly to an M68 female thread. This allows your M68 telescope or accessories to be screwed firmly to your camera with the largest possible aperture.
- The S52/M68 adapter fits all S52 dovetail clamps (D52) - for example our S52-Clicklock #2956252 or the Canon Protective T-Ring #2958550
- Camera-side: S52 dovetail
- Telescope-side: M68x1 male thread
# 2459123€ 54.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 45.38
- optical height: 2 mm
- telescope-side with mounting plate for UFC-Base (screws included)
- camera-side with M72 outer (male) thread (e.g. for Starlight Xpress cameras)
- can be adapted via the included screws and the mounting plate to the UFC filter base #2459110 and enables to mount the UFC-main body in front of any camera lens with (female) M72 front filter thread
# 2459212€ 85.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 71.43
# 1452070€ 205.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 172.27
- Input voltage 220/230 volts, output voltage 27 volts / 10.5 A factory setting
- Why 27V? The control box of 10 Micron mounts can work with 24V up to a maximum of 32V. Since 24V power supplies can occasionally drop below 24V at high loads and low temperatures - which can lead to the failure of the control computer - the power supplies for GM 2000 HPS, GM 3000 HPS and GM 4000 HPS are therefore preset to 27V. This value has proven itself over the years.
- Output via 4mm banana sockets, fitting for the 10 Micron power cables that come with the mount
- Short circuit protection
# 2558230€ 49.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 41.18
- Combines Ultra Short 2 "terminal # 2458196, telescope with Carl Zeiss M68 threaded with Takahashi refractors
- To connect Baader TAK adapter M72 / M68 to Takahashi Mewlon reflectors, you need the Takahashi Mewlon auxiliary adapter M71_i / M72_i (#2558231)
# 2951420A€ 315.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 264.71
- made of V2A stainless steel
- for axis diameter of 63.5 mm – made for Astro Physics El Capitan 3600
# 2000000€ 1,975.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,659.66
- The original BAADER PLANETARIUM – produced for more than 50 years
- More than 15.000 pieces have been delivered world-wide
- The instrument consists of a Star-Glob with 50 centimeters diameter made of acrylic glass - almost black, but transparent for the observer in a darkened room.
- With the Baader Planetarium you can demonstrate the mechanics of the heaven in a heliocentric manner. Perfectly suited for schools, universities and observatories
- Temperature compensating Motor Drive for Baader Diamond Steeltrack Focuser
- with standalone focus control via PC/USB with ASCOM-driver (supplied)
- Housing changed to fit onto all Baader Diamond Steeltrack Focusers
- supplied without Handcontroller
# 2958037€ 16.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
- SP54i / SP54a extension ring for connection required! (Item #2958090)
# 2451106€ 85.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 71.43
- GP-Tripod-Adapter / GP-Pillar-Flange-Adapter suitable for Vixen-SP/GP- and -GP-DX, Celestron Advanced-GT, EQ5, HEQ-5 Mounts, Bresser, Sky-Watcher
- suitable for the Baader T-Pod Aluminium Tripod 75–110cm and 95–130cm and Baader Hardwood Tripod
- gets mounted directly on Baader Short Pillar III, the Universal Flange-Basis (#2451155) is NOT needed in this case
# 2451640€ 42.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 35.29
- Swallowtail adaptation-V (SAV / 70) for Zeiss Diascope or Leica spotting scopes Trinovid (length 70 mm)
- Friction properties, for Zeiss Diascope FL or Leica spotting scopes Trinovid
- SAV / 70 fits many Clamps Celestron and Skywatcher mounts
- Fits in our V-clamp / 70 # 2451539
# 2958520€ 39.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 32.77
- 1" (25.4mm) C mount, coupled with swivel T-2 Photo thread with integrated filter mount
- With integrated 1¼ "filter mount - M28.5
- Delivery without filter