The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2456450€ 195.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 163.87
The MaxBright Binocular is no longer produced. On this product page you can still read the old information about the predecessor of our new MaxBright II. This page will be shut down in the near future. All entries for availability notifications are being transferred to the new MaxBright II.Learn More
From: € 45.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 37.82
- OPFA I –Eyepiece Projection adapter ( I - VII )
- Delivery without projection eyepiece
- For imaging with digital and/or analog (D)SLR cameras with removable lens
- Consist of base version OPFA (single parts see OPFA IV) and additional lens sided adapters on other ADPS versions
# 2457630€ 59.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 49.58
- for larger Celestron-Mounts
- Made for outdoor application, water resistant sealed housing. Usable in temperatures from -25°C up to 40°C
- input voltage 100-240V, Output 12V / 5A 60W
- Protective-disconnect ellbowed plug German design and quality with EU-wall plug
# 2458605€ 4,200.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 3,529.41
- Baader BACHES RCU (Remote Control Unit) Calibration-Set with many accessories
- Allows wavelenght calibration of the complex BACHES Echelle-Spectrum
- Choose between manual or remote control
- Internal webserver for fast and easy Internet access with every browser
- 15mA high voltage current control for maximum ThAr lamp efficiency
From: € 1,010.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 848.74
- consisting of 8 Filter
- 3 mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2408331€ 25.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 21.01
- Baader Wide-T-Ring to connect Fuji X cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- With the ultra-short Backfocus of only 26 mm (17.7 mm camera, 8.3 mm T-2 bayonet ring) many adaptations in combination with reducers / filter wheels are now possible for the first time. Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Fuji X Bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
€ 1,769.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,486.55
- Baader UBVRI - Filterset, 1pc each of U, B, V, R, I Filter
- Photometric Johnson/Bessel filter system
- partial dielectric design with BBAR minimized reflections
- Planeoptically polished, 4mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2459253€ 4.95 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 4.16
- Baader-Filterbox for Filters up to 65 x 65mm
- To upgrade your existing filters: since ca. 2010 included in scope of supply of all Baader Filters
- Baader filter boxes can be attached laterally and above the other to create a sturdy unit. Each filter is then neatly in it's own drawer and characterised from the front with name, number and size of filter.
- Outer measurements without slits, grip and hanger (Width x Length x Height): 74,5 x 73 x 21,5 mm
- Inner space: 67 x 68 mm
# 2905007€ 12.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 10.50
- 100ml Optical Wonder™ Cleaning Fluid, dislodges dirt, aggressive aetherical oils from pollen and fat
- Dries up completely without leaving any residue or wipemarks
- cleans without scratching: eyepieces, objective lenses – even mirrors (please see separate instruction)
- Works on all sensitive optical surfaces
- Forms an invisible protective layer against bacteria and fungi which tend to eat glass and coatings
T-2 Part #: 03
# 1508039€ 19.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 16.39
- M 36.4 is standard of Vixen telescopes
- Telescope side external thread 36.4mm
- Focuser side T-2 external thread (direct T-2 photo thread for Vixen, NexStar 4, Meade etc...)
- Optical path length = 0.5 mm
# 2956110€ 32.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 26.89
- Baader M55 / M68 (Zeiss) adapters for 2 "diagonal mirror ClickLock (# 2956100)
- For direct connection to the M68 Zeiss thread
- This Adaper you can "convert ClickLock Diagonal on M68 threaded connection. For this purpose, the 2 is" your 2 socket and M55 / 2 "ring off of the housing of the diagonal and instead of M55 / M68 Adaper screwed.
# 2408150€ 36.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 30.25
- T-2 Photo-Adapter with 2" inner thread
- Telescope side 2" nose piece barrel with safety groove, focus side T-2 external thread. Effective optical length only 2.5mm.
- Telescope side has threads for 2" filters (M48 thread).
- A countersunk T-2 thread for a variety of adaptions such as adapting to T-2 binoviewers
# 2408329€ 23.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 19.33
- Baader T-Ring to compact cameras with 4/3 on the Astro T-2 system
- Allows the connection of lenses with 55mm back focus.
- Represents the standard exact distance of 55.0mm from the front support surface of the T-ring to the image plane of the camera body forth
- On the camera side: Four-Thirds connection (not Micro), telescope side: T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2451525€ 195.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 163.87
- Quick mounting of optics with all EQ standard Celestron / Skywatcher / Vixen dovetail
- Massive but lightweight EQ-clamp, 190 mm (7.5") long w. multi-contact ribbed dovetail face
- Bottom side featuring various predrilled hole patterns to fit onto DEC-face of most mounts (Takahashi, 10Micron, Astro-Physics, Vixen, Celestron)
- With an integrated 3 "dovetail, suitable for all mounts with 3" (Losmandy)
- 3D-printed ring wrench for Baader clamping knobs #2450071 is recommended