The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2958055€ 16.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
# 2408317€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- Baader T-Ring to connect Sony E/NEX DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- With the ultra-short Backfocus of only 26.3mm (18mm camera, 8.3mm T-2 bayonet ring) many adaptations in combination with reducers / filter wheels are now possible for the first time. Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- Camera-sided connection: Sony E / NEX bayonet
- Telescope-sided connection: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/M48i and M48a/T-2i internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2457020€ 86.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 72.27
- Multipurpose Quick Release III (MQR III) 7x50 for all 50mm finderscopes with diameter of 62mm. Shipped with MQR IV guidescope rings, mounting plate and Baader Universal Red Dot Mount (RDM) (Universal holder for red dot finders) incl. Baader Standard Base
- With micro set-screws with M7 fine thread and PTFE-tips to avoid scratches
- You can use the enclosed M5x12-screws to adapt the dovetail rail directly to the base plate of the guidescope rings. This way, the finder can be mounted very close to the telescope tube
- 4mm hex-wrench included
- With dovetail rail – fits to (almost) all dovetail clamps by Vixen, Celestron, Synta etc.
- Includes Baader Standard Base
- Distance between the center of both screws: 83mm
- Bearing surface of both screws: 4mm
- Inner diameter: 38mm-62mm
From: € 79.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 66.39
- The best visual and photographic filter for contrast enhancement for all telescopes, without loss of image brightness!
- The effect of the element neodymium as filter material is very impressive. When added to optical glass, it enhances contrast, enhances the red colour in the image (especially with Mars and Jupiter) and it darkens the spectral region which is particularly marked by street lamp light, which is the biggest contributor to the nightly "Skyglow".
- Planoptically polished and MC-coated – with IR-cut coatings!, without any loss of sharpness as a single filter in front of a binocular or be used for afocal projection with digital cameras (far from the focal point!)
- The IR spectral range is blocked making stars much sharper when used with dSLRs.
# 2458238€ 49.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 41.18
- Adapter with M68i x1 to M75a x1 male thread, to adapt M68 parts to Starlight Instruments Feathertouch 3.0" focusers with M75 x 1 female thread
- Changes a M68x1 (Zeiss) male thread into a M75 x 1 male thread
- Part is used in our M75a x 1 ClickLock clamp #2956275
- Optical height: 8 mm, Inner diameter (clear aperture): 67 mm
# 2458190€ 75.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 63.03
- Holds all all Zeiss devices - with 68mm thread (with 19mm optical height)
- Keeps all Vixen Optics - with 60mm thread on the focus tube (with 24mm optical height)
- Keeps all Astrophysics refractors with 2.7 "thread (with 13mm optical height)
- Keeps all Skywatcher- / Celestron refractors, all Synta optics - with 56mm thread on 2 "eyepiece holder (with 31mm optical height)
# 2956274€ 96.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 80.67
- Baader 2" ClickLock M74i x 1 clamp - for focusers with M74 x 1 male thread, e.g. Skywatcher Esprit 120&150, TS-Optics and Omegon APOs 150/1000 with Linearpower focuser
- Consisting of M68a x 1 ClickLock clamp (# 2956268) and M68i x 1 to M74i x 1 Inverter (# 2458237)
- A small rotation by 20° with gentle fingertip pressure to the knurled lever is enough to securely clamp every 2" accessory. Optical height: 44 mm, Weight: 195g
- Ratchet function – features acoustic and haptic display of the clamp-position. This way you can hear and feel in darkness without looking if the clamp is opened or closed.
- Compression tension-ring of thick-walled hard bronze, keeps its shape even after many years of use and holds expensive accessories securely - without causing scratches or pressure points on your accessories.
# 2458220€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- Adapter 2.7"a UNF/24G (Astro Physics) to M68i x 1 (Zeiss)
- Reducing piece: converts an AP 2.7” female thread to an M68 x1 female thread
From: € 399.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 335.29
- consisting of 4 Filters: H-alpha 7nm, O-III, S-II and H-beta
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2458559€ 285.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 239.50
- Blaze Reflection Gratings 1200 L/mm
- cemented onto Tilting grating holder
- Please note: Each DADOS spectroscopic grating (especially the 1200 line grating) needs to be precisely calibrated individually for each DADOS-spectrograph. If you order a DADOS together with another of our reflection gratings, this service will be done by us before shipping your order. If you already own a DADOS, we must ask you to return your DADOS each time when you order another grating, apart from the standard 200 line grating. Gratings can be exchanged by yourself later on, if you choose to change the grating resolution. But the initial calibration of the grating in relation to the mechanical body of the DADOS must be one here one time.
You will only pay for the cost of the grating and the transportation. We will do the calibration work free of charge for the Baader 900 and 1200 line gratings. Please announce your order planning well in advance so that we can plan it in production and provide a comfortable time slot.
# 2459259€ 275.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 231.09
- gets mounted eyepiece-sided directly onto the SolarSpectrum filter and reduces the previously by the telecentric system extended focal length again by a factor of 0.7
- Working distance: 110mm (Distance to the camera sensor)
- 2" male threads on both sides, fitting Universal Flange Adapter #2958240 (included with SolarSpectrum H-alpha filters
- Telecompressor is used to adjust the focal length to possibly poor seeing conditions and / or enlarging the field for photographic- or webcam applications
T-2 Part #: 25C
# 1508155€ 17.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 14.29
- 7.5mm optical path length
- Telescope side T-2 internal thread
- Focus side T-2 external thread
- For eyepiece projection with shift/sliding focuser
# 2408160€ 56.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 47.06
- A widefield camera adapter for all Schmidt-Cassegrain Celestron/Meade telescope tubes. Allows T-2 accessories to be used with an SCT thread.
- Telescope side UNC 2" (50.8mm) nut with internal thread. Focus side T-2 external thread. Optical path length 16mm.
- Short T-adapter for all SC and MAK telescopes. Wide image field ideal for mounting the Baader or Zeiss binocular to Celestron Telescopes.
- Fits all Scmidt-Cassegrain 2" thread for 5/6/8/9.25/11/14 OTAs
# 2451566€ 225.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 189.08
- Clamps all 3" (Losmandy) and EQ- (Vixen/Celestron/Skywatcher) dovetails - minimum dovetail length 190mm
- It is equipped with all the known fastening holes to be screwed on all mounts and all clamps of the known brand manufacturers.
- Length: 230mm, Max. Width: 153mm Weight: 1150g
- Optimised shape for as many contact points of the dovetail rail - thus a perfect grip
- 3D-printed ring wrench for Baader clamping knobs #2450071 is recommended
# 2958500€ 48.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 40.34
- T-2 Photo Adapter with 2" female thread
- Incl. 1¼" Filter holder
- NX4 (C90) / ETX (and SC!) Universal Photo Adapter