The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2451555€ 480.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 403.36
- 8" (203mm) clamp width, gets mounted for example onto 10Micron GM 3000 or GM 4000
- Suitable for 10Micron/Baader 8" dovetail bar #1454540 as well as for Planewave OTA's CDK 17, CDK 20 and CDK 24.
- Pre-drilled on both sides to adapt Baader-Sidewings #2451558. Both sidewings allow the adaptation of balancing baseplates, eg..: Baader Baseplate 400mm #1500340 or Baader Pan EQ clamps 190mm, 230mm, 370mm
# 2451155€ 55.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 46.22
- Universal Base ring: fits Baader Tripod-Adapters onto short Steel-Pillar III
- Hole diameter 77mm, 6x M5 inner threads
# 2957280€ 85.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 71.43
- to connect onto Vixen Refractors with M88x1 inner threads
- only suitable for BDS-RT Diamond Steeltrack® for Refractors
# 2956269€ 88.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 73.95
- Baader 2" ClickLock M68i x 0.75 clamp - for Bresser, Omegon and Explore Scientific "Hexafoc" focusers with M68 x 0.75 male thread
- Consisting of M68a x 1 ClickLock clamp (# 2956268) and M68i x 1 to M68i x 0,75 Inverter (# 2458236)
- A small rotation by 20° with gentle fingertip pressure to the knurled lever is enough to securely clamp every 2" accessory. Optical height: 37mm, Weight: 180g
- Ratchet function – features acoustic and haptic display of the clamp-position. This way you can hear and feel in darkness without looking if the clamp is opened or closed.
- Compression tension-ring of thick-walled hard bronze, keeps its shape even after many years of use and holds expensive accessories securely - without causing scratches or pressure points on your accessories.
# 2454605€ 145.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 121.85
- Fixed focal length of 5mm, 68° field of view – ease of view even at high magnifications!
- High quality Phantom Group-Coating in Zeiss class for complete freedom from reflections with maximum contrast
- 1¼" and 2" barrels included, thus variable focal lengths
- Includes many threads for camera and accessory adaptation, afocal and classical eyepiece projection is possible
# 2951402S€ 245.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 205.88
- consisting of 2,5 kg leveling counterweight Ø 75x75mm, made of V2A stainless steel, bearing for 16mm Ccounterweight-shaft #2951402
- 300mm long counterweight-shaft M14, Ø 16mm #2451553
- and Mounting Block for counterweight-shaft M14, Ø 16mm #2451552
# 2456130€ 259.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 217.65
- T-2/90° Baader Roof-Prism. Manufactured by Zeiss standard, both sides with T-2 system threads
- This Prism is multicoated and built in a solid metal body. T-2-thread on both sides, therefore extremely short and adaptable on every telescope-system.
# 2958027€ 22.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 18.49
- With the stop collar bottoming of 1¼ "barrel with applications of fine tuning rings on the diagonal, or a prism is prevented
- With brass clamping ring and two clamping screws
# 2457000€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Standard base viewfinder mounting Pairing MQR III, IV MQR, Witty 1, SkySurfer 5 for mounting on the "second telescope"
- The Baader standard basis is milled from solid (no cheaper casting), adjusts all Tubusradien and can be with two screws in the slots - but also with a single screw in the center - absolutely firmly attach.
- The base plate is milled sinusoidal and forms on each tube radius 130-400 mm diameter two linear runs. This provides maximum stability
From: € 80.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 67.23
- Semi-APO Baader filter with IR Blocker
- A combination of our Moon and Skyglow Neodymium filter with fringe killer coating to deliver an amazing colour-corrected image on achromatic refractors.
- Virtually neutral-coloured image without the blue and red halos causing the annoying violet fringe. The increase to image contrast is disturbingly great.
- Reflection-free anti-reflective and optically polished.
T-2 Part #: 08A
# 2458125€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- 1¼ "/ T-2 eyepiece with fine focus (5mm focus travel)
- With three eyepiece clamping screws for fine centering - as well as rotation locking screw to secure the exact focus position
- Telescope side with T-2 internal thread
- For 1¼" eyepieces or connecters
# 2455025€ 75.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 63.03
- Grid Filter for electronic devices
- Protects your astronomical equipment (especially mounts) for high-frequency voltage peaks in the network
- Is plugged directly into the socket (230V) between the connection cable of the device
- max. Connected Load oder Power Output?? 1000 W (4A)
- Total length 87,7 cm (without plug)
- Immediately ready for operation after insertion
From: € 659.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 553.78
- consisting of 8 Filter
- 3 mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2458550€ 1,985.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,668.07
- Two different reflection gratings for high light output
- The spectral resolution (lambda / delta lambda ~ 500) allows precise spectral classification of stars
- The whole visible and near infrared spectral range (350nm - 950nm) can be covered with a SBIG ST-7
- Scope of Delivery: DADOS 1¼" eyepiece 20mm Kellner, DADOS 1¼" guiding eyepiece 10 mm Kellner, T-2 exchange system, adjusting ring 1 1/4", eyepiece holder 1¼", Allen wrench 1.3 mm and 1.5mm, gap viewer unit
# 2956155€ 85.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 71.43
- 45 ° an erecting prism Amici
- Including 2x Glaswegkorrektor ™ (Glass Path Corrector) and 1¼ "barrel
- Suitable for all SC telescopes and refractors
- Only suitable for Baader Maxbright Binocular
# 2459255€ 345.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 289.92
- Telecentric with 2" outer diameter and T-2 threads on both sides
- Aplanatic, with 2x focal length extension to achieve a parallel f/30 beam in conjunction with ~f/15 optics systems – free of field curvtare
- Primarily calculated and produced for H-alpha at 656,3 nm, delivering 99% Strehl (99% definition brightness )
# 1500330€ 95.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 79.83
- 10/17 - Revised Version: with significantly more mounting options than the predecessor plate, which could only hold our guidescope rings
- Mounting plate for Baader guidescope rings size #1 & #2, length 300mm, hole diameters 3.2" (10Micron/Astro Physics), 3/8" photo thread or 3" Losmandy dovetail clamp
- Double mounting plate, predrilled for Baader clamps: V-clamp #2451530; PanEQ #2451566 and #2451525 as well as Stronghold Tangent Assembly #2450310
- Fitting for all 3" (Losmandy-Norm) dovatail clamps, predrilled to fit 10Micron and Astro Physics mounts. Also fits on AP plates #140 1128 (13") as well as #140 1129 (16") to mount Baader guidescope rings parallel to the main OTA and use two telescopes side by side
- Delivery WITHOUT guide scope rings or other accessories