The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2956251€ 83.83 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 72.27
- Baader 2" ClickLock M54a x 0,75 clamp – for all focusers with M54 x 0,75 female thread (e.g. TS-Optics Photoline and some SkyWatcher instruments)
- Consisting of M54i x 1 ClickLock clamp (# 2956253) and M54a x 0,75 inverter ring (# 2458061)
- A small rotation by 20° with gentle fingertip pressure to the knurled lever is enough to securely clamp every 2" accessory. Optical height: 30 mm, Weight: 134g
- Ratchet function – features acoustic and haptic display of the clamp-position. This way you can hear and feel in darkness without looking if the clamp is opened or closed.
- Compression tension-ring of thick-walled hard bronze, keeps its shape even after many years of use and holds expensive accessories securely - without causing scratches or pressure points on your accessories.
# 2957220€ 316.81 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 273.11
- Baader Diamond Steeltrack® (BDS-SC) for Schmidt-Cassegrains (EdgeHD) with 30 mm focus travel
- Minimum height (as supplied – incl. 2" clamp): 93 mm
- Minimum height (with optional S58 direct-thread adapters): 80 mm
- Focuser weight (as supplied – incl. 2" Klemme): 1.040 g (36.7 oz)
- Includes 2" and 3.3" adapter to fit all C14/C11/C9¼/C8/C6/ OTA’s
T-2 Part #: 18
# 2408145€ 56.54 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 48.74
- 3.3" thread for C11 and C14
- For connecting the 2" eyepiece clamp no. 2408140 (T-2 component #17) to C11 and C14 telescopes
- A clear 50mm aperture
- No vignetting when used on C11 and C14 telescopes
# 2956950€ 145.24 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 125.21
- 140° rotatable Off Axis Guider (OAG) to connect onto T-2 threads
- Specially created for the RCC I Newton Coma Corrector With this OAG, a Baader T-Ring and a crossaim eyepiece or guider you can guide every DSLR camera "Off axis" without additional rings or extentions
- The optical lightway is about 36mm
# 2408330€ 24.37 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 21.01
- Baader T-Ring for compact cameras with Micro 4/3 on the Astro T-2 system
- Allows the connection of T-2 lenses with 55mm back focus
- The built in 19mm extension can be removed
- Without extension compact cameras with a short adapter are only 36mm from the T-2 thread
# 2451650€ 28.27 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 24.37
- V (EQ) with centrally milled slots
- Length: 120mm
- Base width 44mm
- Fits Vixen, Celestron, Skywatcher and other mounts
- Black Anodized
# 2958242€ 22.42 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 19.33
- Adapter Ring 2" outer thread to T-2 internal thread
- Advances T-2 male on 2" male
- Only 1mm optical length!
# 2451155€ 53.62 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 46.22
- Universal Base ring: fits Baader Tripod-Adapters onto short Steel-Pillar III
- Hole diameter 77mm, 6x M5 inner threads
From: € 238.82 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 205.88
- Colour Filter Set with 6 colours for contrast enhancement of lunar and planetary observations.
- Largest free opening of all the colour filters on the market which eliminates any vignetting.
- Double 7-layer anti-reflection coating with only 0.25% residual reflection per surface (Phantom Group Coating) resulting in no reflections, scatter or dimming.
- Planeoptically polished for sharp image at high magnification.
- Included Filters: Dark Blue Filter, Light Blue Filter, Green Filter, Yellow Filter, Orange Filter and Red Filter
- Non-ageing sealed coating
# 2450330€ 47.77 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 41.18
- 2" camera adapter for digital compact cameras (for eyepieces with diameters between 29 and 63mm )
- Secure grip! 25mm wide eyepiece clamp, for safely holding heavy cameras without any torsion. Much more stiff and rigid construction than all clones
- Sturdy swivel arm with clickstop for cameras up to 1.5 kg
- For afocal projection photography
- ClickStop Twist-Lock-Mechanism
Photography with larger cameras
The Microstage II is the universal solution for small compact cameras. Large cameras up to DSLR require a sturdier connection. In this PDF you find an overview of all adaptation options using the camera bayonet or lens thread
# 2454602€ 511.77 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 441.18
- Eyepiece set with four Hyperion focal lengths (5, 10, 17, 24 mm), incl. Eyepiece case
- Huge 68 degree wide angle field, tailored to the maximum Visual angle of the human eye
- Phantom group coatings in Zeiss class for complete freedom of reflections and maximum image contrast
- Modular design of the eyepiece body allows modification of the eyepiece focal length with optional finetuning rings
- Camera ready! Almost all DSLR camera bodies can be connected but also simpler fixed lens cameras directly to the Hyperion eyepieces
# 2958049€ 16.09 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
# 2456103€ 238.82 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 205.88
- T-2 BBHS star diagonal without T-2 outer threads. Provides greatest reflectance over most spectral range from 390 to 2000nm
- Much higher in brilliance than cheap dielectric coatings
- BBHS = Broadband Hardsilver coating with dielectric protective overcoating
- T-2 BBHS-Sitall zenith mirrors on both sides with T-2 Photo thread
# 2456130€ 252.47 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 217.65
- T-2/90° Baader Roof-Prism. Manufactured by Zeiss standard, both sides with T-2 system threads
- This Prism is multicoated and built in a solid metal body. T-2-thread on both sides, therefore extremely short and adaptable on every telescope-system.
From: € 427.94 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 368.91
- Baader MaxBright® II Binoviewer with adapters to T-2 and Zeiss micro-bayonet in a padded carrying case
- With further accessories to connect it to any telescope with shortest possible mechanical distance
- Available with T-2 90° star diagonal (32mm Baader prism), Classic Ortho eyepieces, various adapters and glasspath correctors in the set, depending on the application. We will offer further Baader MaxBright® II sets. More information will be available here soon.
- Please select the appropriate set below for further technical details
# 2408317€ 34.12 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 29.41
- Baader T-Ring to connect Sony E/NEX DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- With the ultra-short Backfocus of only 26.3mm (18mm camera, 8.3mm T-2 bayonet ring) many adaptations in combination with reducers / filter wheels are now possible for the first time. Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- Camera-sided connection: Sony E / NEX bayonet
- Telescope-sided connection: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/M48i and M48a/T-2i internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2457010€ 28.27 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 24.37
- Universal Red Dot Mount RDM
- All metal design (rail part & base part)
- Weaver gun-rail standard 11mm standard gun rail – fits all Red Dot finders
- 70 mm height to provide efficient "face-space" between telescope and red dot visor
- V-shaped dove-tail fits most finder-shoes of Celestron, Sky-Watcher, Vixen and Bresser telescopes
- Weight w/o optional Baader Standard Base #2457000 : 55g
- Weight with optional Baader Standard Base #2457000 : 115g
- Height w/o Baader standard base: 64 mm
- Height with Baader standard base: 70 mm
- V-shaped base-part can be removed for mounting the rail part straight onto third party platforms
- Scope of delivery: 1x Universal Red Dot Mount