The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2454631€ 175.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 147.06
- Fixed focal length of 31mm Hyperion Aspheric 2" Eyepiece, 72° extreme widefield for large field of view
- High quality Phantom Group Coating for maximum contrast
- DSLR camera adaptable as projection eyepiece, with system thread SP 54
# 2905050€ 4.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 3.78
- grease from fingerprints is as dangerous to optical surfaces and coatings as scratches.
- To prevent valuable parts from being damaged during assembly, we recommend these cotton gloves.
- With the cotton gloves you prevent fingerprints when handling with optical elements.
- Ideal for gentle work with lenses and other sensitive components.
# 6015180€ 32.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 26.89
- with 2" bronze pressure ring and 39,5mm length, 60mm outer diameter
- This reducer fits onto every 2" barrel and gets clamped with two M4 screws (without leaving marks on the 2" barrel) This allows clamping of every 2" accessory into focusers with 60mm inner diameter, such as the Pentax-Norm 60mm
# 2456316€ 96.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 80.67
- Glasspathcorrector Factor 1,7. Optical path length: -65 mm
- Insert diameter: ∅ 38 mm
- Suitable to insert into the Baader MaxBright (Classic and MaxBright® II)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name (in Germany the name Glaswegkorrektor® is a protected trademark by Baader Planetarium) is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
- Please note: The Baader MaxBright® II Binoviewer with case (#2456460, € 425,-) is the only Baader-Bino where you can choose between Zeiss ring-dovetail and T-2 thread adapter.
# 2958214€ 15.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 12.61
- Focal lengths Fine Tuning for Hyperion eyepieces (all focal lengths)
- Optical path length 14mm
- Spacer rings fit between the negative lens and the 2 "barrel, so that it matches the respective eyepiece to your needs.
- The 13 mm eyepiece transform e.g. no loss of quality in a 9- or 11 mm eyepiece.
# 2458238€ 49.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 41.18
- Adapter with M68i x1 to M75a x1 male thread, to adapt M68 parts to Starlight Instruments Feathertouch 3.0" focusers with M75 x 1 female thread
- Changes a M68x1 (Zeiss) male thread into a M75 x 1 male thread
- Part is used in our M75a x 1 ClickLock clamp #2956275
- Optical height: 8 mm, Inner diameter (clear aperture): 67 mm
# 2458060€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- DT Adapter III, M68a / SP54a extension adapter M68
- Digital T Adapter System III of M68_a on SP54_a Shortest adaptation for Telecentric system or the fluoride Flatfield Converter (FFC).
- This adapter fits to the M68 (Zeiss) ring system - see at FFC (fluorite Barlow) -. Eg to a DSLR camera using the digital T-rings to mount the FFC as short as possible.
# 2454836€ 29.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 24.37
- Connection ring M54/M53 for Kowa TSN 770/880 Spotting Scopes
- enables connection of the Baader Hyperion Universal Zoom Mark IV to KOWA Spotting Scopes with M54 male thread
- Spotting-Scope-sided with M54 female thread
- Eyepiece-sided with M53 female thread
# 2458350€ 92.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 77.31
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2451174€ 398.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 334.45
- Baader levelling flanges are used to adjust the unevenness of the foundation or the concrete pillar as well as other deviations of the substructure from the perfect north-south alignment. They adjust these imperfections as close as possible to the mount, very precisely and steady, without reducing the stability of the pillar
- suitable as a pillar adapter flange to the Baader conical steel pillar # 2451220
- consisting of two solid Steel, separated by six steel bars
- Top plate precision milled flat and threaded to fit the base plate.
- Overall height 6" (150 mm)
# 2904010€ 4.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 3.78
- Dustcap with T-2 (M42 x 0,75) female (inner) thread
- Robust cap made of black, high-quality plastic
- Dustproof closure for your accessories of the Astro T-2 system
€ 98.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 82.35
- Baader Double Polarizing Filter - Ideal for solar and planetary observations.
- For solar work in conjunction with Baader AstroSolar Safety Film or Baader Herschel Wedge Prism (never use any eyepiece filter for solar observation without objective front filter).
- Rotatable filter cell allows continous adjustment of brightness for comfortable viewing
- Enhances contrast during planetary observation.
- Non-ageing sealed coating edges.
# 2954325€ 96.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 80.67
- Polaris I, 25mm measuring & guiding illuminated eyepiece, batteries included
- with universal T-2 thread (thread adjustable)
T-2 Part #: 05
# 1905130€ 14.49 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 12.18
- There is often a problem with off-axis systems or folding mirror attachments, where the receptacles of normal eyepieces is just 1-2cm too short to be able to adjust the sharpness level properly.
- Optical path length 18.5mm
- 1¼" filter thread on both sides and can be screwed into almost every 1¼" eyepiece.
- The inner dimensions are prepared for holding the lenses of our glass path correctors 1:1.25 and 1:1.7