The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2451145€ 92.60 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 79.83
- suitable for Celestron NexStar SE / EVO and CPC telescopes (altazimuth) or wedge
- suitable for the Baader T-Pod Aluminium Stativ 75-110mm and Baader Hardwood Tripods
- Also fits onto Vixen-, Bresser- or Sky-Watcher tripods.
- Attention: for Adaptation on Baader Short-Pillar III the Universal Flange-Basis (#2451155) is needed
# 2451566€ 219.33 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 189.08
- Clamps all 3" (Losmandy) and EQ- (Vixen/Celestron/Skywatcher) dovetails - minimum dovetail length 190mm
- It is equipped with all the known fastening holes to be screwed on all mounts and all clamps of the known brand manufacturers.
- Length: 230mm, Max. Width: 153mm Weight: 1150g
- Optimised shape for as many contact points of the dovetail rail - thus a perfect grip
- 3D-printed ring wrench for Baader clamping knobs #2450071 is recommended
# 2454560€ 775.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 668.10
- Professional focuser for Newtonian telescopes with 40mm focus travel for highest loads
- Titanium oxide hard-coating, very hard sliding surfaces with 5my fits, 1:10 reduction gearing
- Scale with luminous engraving, vernier with 1/10mm reading accuracy (5/100 estimated)
- Non-reflecting inner tube with 5 mm deep baffle and 76 mm free aperture
# 2456095€ 209.58 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 180.67
- T-2/90 ° diagonal prism (BaK4 glass) with 35mm free aperture terminal objective side: 2 "or 1¼"
- Connection eyepiece: 1¼ "
- Prism made in accordance to Zeiss-norms, multi-coated, solid metal case, both sides T-2 connection threads, resulting in extremely short design and adaptable to each telescope system.
- Not just the housing is significantly better and the prism is greater, also the planarity and the conformality of the prism faces are about 5x better than standard prisms in plastic housings.
# 2454653€ 12.18 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 10.50
- Winged straylight-shield/ eyeglassprotector: Excellent stray light shield against side illumination, fast fold down of winged shield
- For Hyperion 68°&/Aspheric-eyepieces 31/36 mm - fits diam. 42 to 43 mm, 1.5mm min., clear-cut!
- Material: high quality silicone - non-aging, no chemical softeners, non smelling, not getting brittle over time
# 2905050€ 4.38 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 3.78
- grease from fingerprints is as dangerous to optical surfaces and coatings as scratches.
- To prevent valuable parts from being damaged during assembly, we recommend these cotton gloves.
- With the cotton gloves you prevent fingerprints when handling with optical elements.
- Ideal for gentle work with lenses and other sensitive components.
# 2956150€ 67.26 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 57.98
- Much larger prism as in the so-called "Erecting prism"
- Many Erect image prisms have only 19 mm free passage opening and therefore are not suitable for terrestrial observations at low magnifications, because the field of the eyepiece is shaded by the too small prism.
# 2454655€ 12.18 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 10.50
- Rubber eyecup with M43 metal thread
- Holds absolutely tight on our Morpheus eyepieces due to the screw-on thread
- Material: silicone rubber - no aging, no plasticizer, no embrittlement
- Included since January 2018 with all Morpheus eyepieces.
- With the optional M43 extension # 2954250 (also included with the Morpheus eyepieces since January 2018), the eyerest can be increased by 7.5mm
- Fits also all other Baader eyepieces with M43 photo / video thread (Hyperion fixed focal length, Hyperion Zoom, Hyperion Aspheric)
# 2958037€ 16.09 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
- SP54i / SP54a extension ring for connection required! (Item #2958090)
From: € 204.71 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 176.47
- Baader U-Filter (Venus and UV) 350nm.
- Transmission peak approx. 80% at 350nm, bandwidth 60nm (320-380nm), completely blocking the entire spectral range from 200nm to 1120nm.
- Dielectric multi-coating on optically polished Schott Glass.
- Enables imaging in the deep UV spectral region. A "breakthrough" for imaging the planet Venus! Allows amateur astronomers to capture cloud structures of the Venusian atmosphere.
- Successful astro-application of this filter requires a suitable UV-sensitive lucky imaging camera module (i.e. SKYRIS 274M) with at least a telescope of 5" diameter (a telescope with an 8" diameter is recommended).
- Non-astronomical applications possible: e.g. check for paint damage on cars or state of health of plants and much more. Read more in the detailed description or with a translate tool on this (german) test review: Baader-U" in the "terrestric" Photography
# 2958520€ 38.01 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 32.77
- 1" (25.4mm) C mount, coupled with swivel T-2 Photo thread with integrated filter mount
- With integrated 1¼ "filter mount - M28.5
- Delivery without filter
# 2458556€ 219.33 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 189.08
- Blaze Reflection Gratings 900 L/mm
- cemented onto Tilting grating holder
- Please note: Each DADOS spectroscopic grating (especially the 1200 line grating) needs to be precisely calibrated individually for each DADOS-spectrograph. If you order a DADOS together with another of our reflection gratings, this service will be done by us before shipping your order. If you already own a DADOS, we must ask you to return your DADOS each time when you order another grating, apart from the standard 200 line grating. Gratings can be exchanged by yourself later on, if you choose to change the grating resolution. But the initial calibration of the grating in relation to the mechanical body of the DADOS must be one here one time.
You will only pay for the cost of the grating and the transportation. We will do the calibration work free of charge for the Baader 900 and 1200 line gratings. Please announce your order planning well in advance so that we can plan it in production and provide a comfortable time slot.
From: € 170.59 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 147.06
- 50x50 mm Baader UBVRI - B-Filter
- Photometric Johnson/Bessel filter system
- partial dielectric design with BBAR minimized reflections
- Planeoptically polished, 4mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2457630€ 57.51 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 49.58
- for larger Celestron-Mounts
- Made for outdoor application, water resistant sealed housing. Usable in temperatures from -25°C up to 40°C
- input voltage 100-240V, Output 12V / 5A 60W
- Protective-disconnect ellbowed plug German design and quality with EU-wall plug
# 2459256€ 336.31 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 289.92
- Telecentric with 2" outer diameter and T-2 threads on both sides
- Aplanatic, with 4x focal length extension to achieve a parallel f/30 beam in conjunction with ~f/7,5 optics systems – free of field curvtare
- Primarily calculated and produced for H-alpha at 656,3 nm, delivering 99% Strehl (99% definition brightness )