The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2411050€ 198.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 166.39
- The worlds smallest star tracker
- You need less than a minute to point it at Polaris with the integrated sight tube
- You can use the NanoTracker on both northern and southern hemisphere
- weighs only 350g and fits into every camera bag (camera and mini-tripod not included)
- Now with Mini-USB connection for external power supply (e.g. with optional Powerbank) instead of standard battery usage
T-2 Part #: 11
# 2408195€ 42.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 35.29
- Eyepiece barrel 1¼ "with 36.4mm outer thread
- Telescope side with 36,4mm outer thread
- Focus side 1¼ "internal diameter
- To connect 1¼ "eyepieces to Vixen - Takahashi and Lichtenknecker Okularauszüge
# 2957311€ 12.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 10.50
# 2957231€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- Flat base plate 96 x 96cm to mount the 2" NT Diamond Steeltrack on a flat base
- Incl. 4 pc leveling screws for adjusting the mechanical axis of the telescope to match w. the optical axis
- Only suitable for BDS-NT Diamond Steeltrack for Newton telescopes
# 2451108€ 98.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 82.35
- suitable for Celestron / Sky-Watcher, EQ-6, NEQ-6 und AZEQ-6 mounts
- suitable for the Baader T-Pod Aluminium tripods 75-110 cm and 95 - 130 cm as well as Baader Hardwood Tripods (discontinued)
- Attention: for Adaptation on Baader Short-Pillar III the Universal Flange-Basis (#2451155) is needed
# 2451101€ 74.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 62.18
- Fits C8/9/11" OTAs (base width 44mm) onto Vixen-GP-or Synta-EQ5/HEQ5/6 or Celestron AVX/AS-GT-Mounts
- Length = 470mm, with 70mm wider contact surface for the attachment of any tube rings
- Fits for Vixen clamps (and their clones) and for all Celestron mounts and Sky-Wachter mounts
- Black anodized, Weight: 640g
# 2457645€ 345.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 289.92
- Input voltage 220/230 volts, output voltage 27 volts / 600 W factory setting
- Why 27V? The control box of 10 Micron mounts can work with 24V up to a maximum of 32V. Since 24V power supplies can occasionally drop below 24V at high loads and low temperatures - which can lead to the failure of the control computer - the power supplies for GM 2000 HPS, GM 3000 HPS and GM 4000 HPS are therefore preset to 27V. This value has proven itself over the years.
- Senses the actual voltage
- Automatically regulating for any drop in voltage
- Longer cables with sense-cord can be ordered
# 2454400€ 245.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 205.88
- unique and extremely versatile telecompressor system that delivers the finest wide flat fields your SCT is capable of
- The result is a sharp, wide, flat field, at a fast focal ratio of f/5.9, optical length <50mm
- Please Note: The close coupling required for the telecompressor to reach focus with binoviewers limits it's use to only the Baader/Zeiss and Celestron binoviewers.
# 1500350€ 358.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 300.84
- accepts two OTAs w. "Vixen"(Celestron/SkyWatcher asf.)-style dovetail to be precision aligned in parallel, mounted onto one balancing 3" dovetail plate
- overall dovetail plate length 300mm /plate width 100 mm
- As an alternative to using the 3" dovetail, this plate may also be center-mounted with four screws onto 10Micron (GM2000) and many Astro Physics asf. Dec-heads - that use the standard distance 3.2" hole pattern. A 3/8" photo- thread is sitting straight in the middle of the plate, to allow the plate to mount onto a rigid photo-tripod as well.
- Plate surface predrilled for Baader clamps: V-clamp #2451530; PanEQ #2451566 and #2451525 as well as Stronghold Tangent Assembly #2450310
- The plate fits on all 3" (Losmandy-Norm) dovetail clamps. it likewise fastens onto AP plates #140 1128 (13") as well as #140 1129 (16") to mount Baader guidescope rings parallel to the main OTA and also in this way use two telescopes side by side
- Plate alternatively can serve as 3" mounting plate to hold Baader guidescope rings size #1 & #2,
- Scope of supply:
# 2458237€ 37.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.09
- Adapter with M68i x1 to M74i x1 female threads, to adapt M68 parts to focusers with M74 x 1 male thread, e.g. Skywatcher Esprit 120&150, TS-Optics and Omegon APOs 150/1000 with Linearpower focuser
- Changes a M68x1 (Zeiss) male thread into a M74 x 1 female thread
- Part is used in our M74i x 1 ClickLock clamp #2956274
- Optical height: 12,7 mm, Inner diameter (clear aperture): 67 mm
# 2454636€ 185.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 155.46
- Fixed focal length of 36mm Hyperion Aspheric 2" Eyepiece, 72° extreme widefield for large field of view
- High quality Phantom Group Coating for maximum contrast
- DSLR camera adaptable as projection eyepiece, with system thread SP 54
# 2458219€ 165.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 138.66
- Baader M68a x 1 to FLI adapter flange
- telescope-sided with M68 (Zeiss) male thread, to connect all parts of the Baader/Zeiss M68 System
- camera-sided with Flange to connect FLI-ML and FLI-PL cameras
- Optische height: 10,5 mm, Inner diameter (clear aperture): 64 mm
# 2456316€ 96.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 80.67
- Glasspathcorrector Factor 1,7. Optical path length: -65 mm
- Insert diameter: ∅ 38 mm
- Suitable to insert into the Baader MaxBright (Classic and MaxBright® II)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name (in Germany the name Glaswegkorrektor® is a protected trademark by Baader Planetarium) is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
- Please note: The Baader MaxBright® II Binoviewer with case (#2456460, € 425,-) is the only Baader-Bino where you can choose between Zeiss ring-dovetail and T-2 thread adapter.
# 2458040€ 25.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 21.01
- Digital T Adapter System II, T-2 in on M46 to M82
- SP54 (M54, Hyperion) digital T-rings, designed for the shortest distance between eyepiece projection and the digital camera lens.
- BASIC COMPONENT, the Digital T-Adapter II is imperative to connect the Hyperion T-rings SP54 to the ADPS system Digital T-Rings series SP 54 (Hyperion, M54), in combination with our DT Adapter II, or directly our Hyperion eyepieces fit specified cameras
From: € 79.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 66.39
- The best visual and photographic filter for contrast enhancement for all telescopes, without loss of image brightness!
- The effect of the element neodymium as filter material is very impressive. When added to optical glass, it enhances contrast, enhances the red colour in the image (especially with Mars and Jupiter) and it darkens the spectral region which is particularly marked by street lamp light, which is the biggest contributor to the nightly "Skyglow".
- Planoptically polished and MC-coated – with IR-cut coatings!, without any loss of sharpness as a single filter in front of a binocular or be used for afocal projection with digital cameras (far from the focal point!)
- The IR spectral range is blocked making stars much sharper when used with dSLRs.
- The Baader Moon & Skyglow Neodymium Filter are two filters in one: Neodymium contrast enhancement filter and UV/IR blocker.
# 2454831€ 45.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 37.82
- M45 x 0.5 threaded adapter ring for shortest possible adaptation of Hyperion Universal Zoom Mark IV to Zeiss-Diascope Spotting Scopes FL 85 and FL 65
- Clamps onto the Mark IV-Zoom with the Zoom clamping collar, threads onto the Spotter w. the Zeiss-style M45x0.5 thread
- enables maximum gain in Backfokus when focusing on infinity - important for eye-glass wearers
- mounts and unmounts fast and easy (see images)
# 2458270€ 36.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 30.25
- Allows direct connection of Baader 2" Zenith Prisms and mirrors to Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes.
- For Celestron SCTs 8/9.25/11/14 with female 2" thread (5 mm optical length)
- For space-efficient connection of 2 "accessories to the large NexStar telescopes - just the 2" screw housing directly at the telescope.
- In this way you gain 20% field of view and you can connect for example binoviewers with the help of our 2" prisms and mirrors