The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2958049€ 16.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
# 2408317€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- Baader T-Ring to connect Sony E/NEX DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- With the ultra-short Backfocus of only 26.3mm (18mm camera, 8.3mm T-2 bayonet ring) many adaptations in combination with reducers / filter wheels are now possible for the first time. Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- Camera-sided connection: Sony E / NEX bayonet
- Telescope-sided connection: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/M48i and M48a/T-2i internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2457000€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Standard base viewfinder mounting Pairing MQR III, IV MQR, Witty 1, SkySurfer 5 for mounting on the "second telescope"
- The Baader standard basis is milled from solid (no cheaper casting), adjusts all Tubusradien and can be with two screws in the slots - but also with a single screw in the center - absolutely firmly attach.
- The base plate is milled sinusoidal and forms on each tube radius 130-400 mm diameter two linear runs. This provides maximum stability
# 2454834€ 24.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 20.17
- converts any 2" (SC) female thread into a M48 x 0.75 female thread - without extending the optical length
- initially manufactured to adapt our Hyperion Universal Zoom Mark IV onto any photographic M48 x 0,75 (2" filter-)thread (see animation on the right)
- this adapter can also work as an expansion ring to convert a photographic M48-thread into a male 2" SC thread
- suitable for adaptation of any accessory with male M48 connection thread, e.g. our VariLock 20-29mm and VariLock 29-46mm clamps
- Adapter with continuous 2" male and M48 female thread, frontsided two slits
# 2458238€ 49.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 41.18
- Adapter with M68i x1 to M75a x1 male thread, to adapt M68 parts to Starlight Instruments Feathertouch 3.0" focusers with M75 x 1 female thread
- Changes a M68x1 (Zeiss) male thread into a M75 x 1 male thread
- Part is used in our M75a x 1 ClickLock clamp #2956275
- Optical height: 8 mm, Inner diameter (clear aperture): 67 mm
T-2 Part #: 08A
# 2458125€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- 1¼ "/ T-2 eyepiece with fine focus (5mm focus travel)
- With three eyepiece clamping screws for fine centering - as well as rotation locking screw to secure the exact focus position
- Telescope side with T-2 internal thread
- For 1¼" eyepieces or connecters
From: € 135.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 113.45
- NEW: Baader H-alpha CCD-Narrowband-Filter 7nm with 31 diameter
- Premium grade H-alpha full frame chip CCD-filter for fast optical systems f/10 to f/2.8
- NO halos, NO reflections, NO ghosting
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2459212€ 85.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 71.43
# 1452070€ 205.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 172.27
- Input voltage 220/230 volts, output voltage 27 volts / 10.5 A factory setting
- Why 27V? The control box of 10 Micron mounts can work with 24V up to a maximum of 32V. Since 24V power supplies can occasionally drop below 24V at high loads and low temperatures - which can lead to the failure of the control computer - the power supplies for GM 2000 HPS, GM 3000 HPS and GM 4000 HPS are therefore preset to 27V. This value has proven itself over the years.
- Output via 4mm banana sockets, fitting for the 10 Micron power cables that come with the mount
- Short circuit protection
# 2558230€ 49.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 41.18
- Combines Ultra Short 2 "terminal # 2458196, telescope with Carl Zeiss M68 threaded with Takahashi refractors
- To connect Baader TAK adapter M72 / M68 to Takahashi Mewlon reflectors, you need the Takahashi Mewlon auxiliary adapter M71_i / M72_i (#2558231)
# 2951420A€ 315.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 264.71
- made of V2A stainless steel
- for axis diameter of 63.5 mm – made for Astro Physics El Capitan 3600
# 2000000€ 1,975.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,659.66
- The original BAADER PLANETARIUM – produced for more than 50 years
- More than 15.000 pieces have been delivered world-wide
- The instrument consists of a Star-Glob with 50 centimeters diameter made of acrylic glass - almost black, but transparent for the observer in a darkened room.
- With the Baader Planetarium you can demonstrate the mechanics of the heaven in a heliocentric manner. Perfectly suited for schools, universities and observatories
# 2956155€ 85.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 71.43
- 45 ° an erecting prism Amici
- Including 2x Glaswegkorrektor ™ (Glass Path Corrector) and 1¼ "barrel
- Suitable for all SC telescopes and refractors
- Only suitable for Baader Maxbright Binocular
# 2451525€ 195.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 163.87
- Quick mounting of optics with all EQ standard Celestron / Skywatcher / Vixen dovetail
- Massive but lightweight EQ-clamp, 190 mm (7.5") long w. multi-contact ribbed dovetail face
- Bottom side featuring various predrilled hole patterns to fit onto DEC-face of most mounts (Takahashi, 10Micron, Astro-Physics, Vixen, Celestron)
- With an integrated 3 "dovetail, suitable for all mounts with 3" (Losmandy)
- 3D-printed ring wrench for Baader clamping knobs #2450071 is recommended