The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2454400€ 245.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 205.88
- unique and extremely versatile telecompressor system that delivers the finest wide flat fields your SCT is capable of
- The result is a sharp, wide, flat field, at a fast focal ratio of f/5.9, optical length <50mm
- Please Note: The close coupling required for the telecompressor to reach focus with binoviewers limits it's use to only the Baader/Zeiss and Celestron binoviewers.
# 1500350€ 358.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 300.84
- accepts two OTAs w. "Vixen"(Celestron/SkyWatcher asf.)-style dovetail to be precision aligned in parallel, mounted onto one balancing 3" dovetail plate
- overall dovetail plate length 300mm /plate width 100 mm
- As an alternative to using the 3" dovetail, this plate may also be center-mounted with four screws onto 10Micron (GM2000) and many Astro Physics asf. Dec-heads - that use the standard distance 3.2" hole pattern. A 3/8" photo- thread is sitting straight in the middle of the plate, to allow the plate to mount onto a rigid photo-tripod as well.
- Plate surface predrilled for Baader clamps: V-clamp #2451530; PanEQ #2451566 and #2451525 as well as Stronghold Tangent Assembly #2450310
- The plate fits on all 3" (Losmandy-Norm) dovetail clamps. it likewise fastens onto AP plates #140 1128 (13") as well as #140 1129 (16") to mount Baader guidescope rings parallel to the main OTA and also in this way use two telescopes side by side
- Plate alternatively can serve as 3" mounting plate to hold Baader guidescope rings size #1 & #2,
- Scope of supply:
Regular Price: € 245.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: € 168.03 Incl. Tax: € 199.95
- Full field sharpness: The ultra-sharp 76° undistorted flat field is unsurpassed by any other modern wide field eyepiece. Also on-axis sharpness and contrast rivals our best, ever released planetary eyepieces, the Zeiss Abbe ZAO I & II.
- Long Eye Relief and optimized for bino-viewing: ~ 20mm of eye relief provides that famous spacewalk feeling, incredibly impressive with bino and both eyes.
- Hard aluminium alloy with industrial quality UV-stabilized anodizing surrounds a set of 8 lenses with one ED- and two Lanthanum elements.
- 2" and 1¼" nosepiece: integrated into one eyepiece of 55mm max outer diameter, supports bino-viewing even for kids.
- Photo-Video Adaption: Like their Hyperion siblings, all Morpheus eyepieces make superb imaging projection optics with the M43 photo/video-thread
Large scope of supply:
- Metal / Rubber eyecup: The folding rubber eyecup now comes with an integral M43 threaded metal ring (this accounts for the complete line of Morpheus-eyepieces). The threaded attachment enables the eyecup to stay soft and compliant, while keeping the eyecup securely attached to the eyepiece while folding it up or down.
- M43/M43 extension: all Morpheus eyepieces now include the M43 extension #2954250. It is used for optimizing the position of the eyecup in setting the personal viewing position as well as for adapting a camera with M43-thread (eg. Sony / Panasonic). In addition this extension serves also as clamping surface for smartphone holders
- Eyepiece-Holster: Not enough space at the telescope? The pouch does not only protect the eyepiece – you can even use it as a belt pouch or attach it to your tripod.
- Focal-Length Indicator-Clips: these stainless steel clips can be attached e.g. to the eyepiece holster and one or more of the little indicator fingers is bent upward - according to the focal length used. In this way the user experiences a taktile ("braille"-equivalent) sensation, being able to identify each eyepiece without looking and without using a flashlight
- Winged Eyecup: Soft and compliant rubber-eyecap with foldable side shield. Provides the ultimate comfort and exclusion of stray light necessary for binoviewing with eyeglasses
- 10-page manual: a manual with many application examples and a list of optional accessories (similar to the Hyperion manual) is included (also under Tab "Downloads")
# 2454636€ 185.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 155.46
- Fixed focal length of 36mm Hyperion Aspheric 2" Eyepiece, 72° extreme widefield for large field of view
- High quality Phantom Group Coating for maximum contrast
- DSLR camera adaptable as projection eyepiece, with system thread SP 54
# 2458219€ 165.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 138.66
- Baader M68a x 1 to FLI adapter flange
- telescope-sided with M68 (Zeiss) male thread, to connect all parts of the Baader/Zeiss M68 System
- camera-sided with Flange to connect FLI-ML and FLI-PL cameras
- Optische height: 10,5 mm, Inner diameter (clear aperture): 64 mm
# 2456316€ 96.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 80.67
- Glasspathcorrector Factor 1,7. Optical path length: -65 mm
- Insert diameter: ∅ 38 mm
- Suitable to insert into the Baader MaxBright (Classic and MaxBright® II)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name (in Germany the name Glaswegkorrektor® is a protected trademark by Baader Planetarium) is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
- Please note: The Baader MaxBright® II Binoviewer with case (#2456460, € 425,-) is the only Baader-Bino where you can choose between Zeiss ring-dovetail and T-2 thread adapter.
# 2957315€ 125.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 105.04
- SkySurfer V works in dual function ("day &night"), as precise solar-finder as well as a classic Red Dot Finder.
- Incl. RDM Red Dot Mount #2457010 to mount onto most Celestron, Sky-Watcher and Vixen finder bases, Baader-Standard-Base #2457000 to mount on other telescopes. The SkySurfer V unit (without the RDM mount) also fits directly onto 11 mm Weaver micro gunrails and 20 mm Weaver/Picatinny rails
- Water resistant and completely made of black anodized metal.
- Weight of the Red Dot Finder: without adapter to the telescope 310 g; base: 55 g
- Long dew shields are mounted before and behind the lens to prevent fogging
- The 1: 1 objective lens is non-reflective and darkens the sky much less than competitive-seekers
- The spacer itself is equipped with a mini-weaver-style dovetail so that it can carry a SkySurfer III or SkySurfer V red dot finder as well
- Front jump cover #2957311 with 0.7 mm through-hole to work as solar "camera obscura" when cover is closed and Rear jump cover #2957312 with yellow glass cover with opaque crosshair reticle and UV/IR blocking filter available separately, is suitable for upgrading for an older SkySurfer V model.
Solar Observation Safety Note
Before pointing the telescope towards the Sun make sure that both jump covers are securely closed and snapped into place. Now the solar image is being projected onto the rear-side reticle. The position of the bright solar dot on the reticle can be seen from any sideways angle. It is not necessary and not recommended for solar work to position the eye straight behind the line of sight and to eye the solar dot from straight behind. Now center the yellow solar dot into the middle of the reticle by using the telescope mount controls. If found convenient, indicate your own center mark onto the reticle with a pencil.
Pay utmost attention to safely cover the front aperture of your telescope (or any other optical device aiming at the Sun) with a suitable solar filter, for instance AstroSolar® film.
# 2458040€ 25.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 21.01
- Digital T Adapter System II, T-2 in on M46 to M82
- SP54 (M54, Hyperion) digital T-rings, designed for the shortest distance between eyepiece projection and the digital camera lens.
- BASIC COMPONENT, the Digital T-Adapter II is imperative to connect the Hyperion T-rings SP54 to the ADPS system Digital T-Rings series SP 54 (Hyperion, M54), in combination with our DT Adapter II, or directly our Hyperion eyepieces fit specified cameras
From: € 79.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 66.39
- The best visual and photographic filter for contrast enhancement for all telescopes, without loss of image brightness!
- The effect of the element neodymium as filter material is very impressive. When added to optical glass, it enhances contrast, enhances the red colour in the image (especially with Mars and Jupiter) and it darkens the spectral region which is particularly marked by street lamp light, which is the biggest contributor to the nightly "Skyglow".
- Planoptically polished and MC-coated – with IR-cut coatings!, without any loss of sharpness as a single filter in front of a binocular or be used for afocal projection with digital cameras (far from the focal point!)
- The IR spectral range is blocked making stars much sharper when used with dSLRs.
- The Baader Moon & Skyglow Neodymium Filter are two filters in one: Neodymium contrast enhancement filter and UV/IR blocker.
# 2458229€ 45.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 37.82
- Reducing piece: M68a to M48a for direct connection of M48 accessories to the M68 system
- Changes the M68 (Zeiss) female into a M48 male thread
- Telescope side M68 male thread, eyepiece side M48 male thread
- Optical length: 5 mm
- Inner diameter: 45 mm, outer diameter: 76 mm
# 2454831€ 45.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 37.82
- M45 x 0.5 threaded adapter ring for shortest possible adaptation of Hyperion Universal Zoom Mark IV to Zeiss-Diascope Spotting Scopes FL 85 and FL 65
- Clamps onto the Mark IV-Zoom with the Zoom clamping collar, threads onto the Spotter w. the Zeiss-style M45x0.5 thread
- enables maximum gain in Backfokus when focusing on infinity - important for eye-glass wearers
- mounts and unmounts fast and easy (see images)
# 2458270€ 36.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 30.25
- Allows direct connection of Baader 2" Zenith Prisms and mirrors to Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes.
- For Celestron SCTs 8/9.25/11/14 with female 2" thread (5 mm optical length)
- For space-efficient connection of 2 "accessories to the large NexStar telescopes - just the 2" screw housing directly at the telescope.
- In this way you gain 20% field of view and you can connect for example binoviewers with the help of our 2" prisms and mirrors
# 2459214A€ 84.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 70.59
# 2451450€ 2,300.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,932.77
- OTA cover for refractors with 160-200mm aperture
- prevents night dedicated telescopes with CCD Sensors on bigger telescope systems with many instruments for day and night observation from receiving sunlight while sun observation is in process
- every Baader TFS comes with the TFS controller. This controller includes a web interface which makes it easy for the customer to open and close the flaps from the existing PC web browser.
- Please Note: The mounting ring and the flap are customised according to the size of the OTA cover. These data must be defined in advance.
# 2903400€ 65.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 54.62
- Good-value projection telescope for absolutely safe solar observation of sun and sunspots in small groups
- Allows observation of sun spots, solar flares, limb darkening of the sun, partial solar eclipses and transits of Mercury and Venus
- Ease to use, fast and simple alignment for solar observation
- An excellent instructional measuring instrument: Standard-Version
# 1508015€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- M42x1 internal thread with T-2 external thread
- Transition adaptor for all Russian threaded M42x1 to the T-2 M42x0.75 thread.
- Allows 1¼" eyepiece tubes, cameras and the OPFA projection system to be connectable to Russian equipment.
- Fits most Russian telescopes (Intes / TAL / Rubinar u. A.) "Russians adapter"