The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2402030A€ 12.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 10.08
- With side flap
- For diamter 40.5mm - 41.5mm
# 2954217€ 245.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 205.88
- Full field sharpness: The ultra-sharp 76° undistorted flat field is unsurpassed by any other modern wide field eyepiece. Also on-axis sharpness and contrast rivals our best, ever released planetary eyepieces, the Zeiss Abbe ZAO I & II.
- Long Eye Relief and optimized for bino-viewing: ~ 20mm of eye relief provides that famous spacewalk feeling, incredibly impressive with bino and both eyes.
- Hard aluminium alloy with industrial quality UV-stabilized anodizing surrounds a set of 8 lenses with one ED- and two Lanthanum elements.
- 2" and 1¼" nosepiece: integrated into one eyepiece of 55mm max outer diameter, supports bino-viewing even for kids.
- Photo-Video Adaption: Like their Hyperion siblings, all Morpheus eyepieces make superb imaging projection optics with the M43 photo/video-thread
- The Morpheus 17.5 mm is the only eyepiece of the Morpheus series that is not parfocal to the rest of the series. It requires 2.5 mm infocus.>/li>
Large scope of supply:
- Metal / Rubber eyecup: The folding rubber eyecup now comes with an integral M43 threaded metal ring (this accounts for the complete line of Morpheus-eyepieces). The threaded attachment enables the eyecup to stay soft and compliant, while keeping the eyecup securely attached to the eyepiece while folding it up or down.
- M43/M43 extension: all Morpheus eyepieces now include the M43 extension #2954250. It is used for optimizing the position of the eyecup in setting the personal viewing position as well as for adapting a camera with M43-thread (eg. Sony / Panasonic). In addition this extension serves also as clamping surface for smartphone holders
- Eyepiece-Holster: Not enough space at the telescope? The pouch does not only protect the eyepiece – you can even use it as a belt pouch or attach it to your tripod.
- Focal-Length Indicator-Clips: these stainless steel clips can be attached e.g. to the eyepiece holster and one or more of the little indicator fingers is bent upward - according to the focal length used. In this way the user experiences a taktile ("braille"-equivalent) sensation, being able to identify each eyepiece without looking and without using a flashlight
- Winged Eyecup: Soft and compliant rubber-eyecap with foldable side shield. Provides the ultimate comfort and exclusion of stray light necessary for binoviewing with eyeglasses
- 10-page manual: a manual with many application examples and a list of optional accessories (similar to the Hyperion manual) is included (also under Tab "Downloads")
# 2454631€ 175.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 147.06
- Fixed focal length of 31mm Hyperion Aspheric 2" Eyepiece, 72° extreme widefield for large field of view
- High quality Phantom Group Coating for maximum contrast
- DSLR camera adaptable as projection eyepiece, with system thread SP 54
# 2456316€ 96.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 80.67
- Glasspathcorrector Factor 1,7. Optical path length: -65 mm
- Insert diameter: ∅ 38 mm
- Suitable to insert into the Baader MaxBright (Classic and MaxBright® II)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name (in Germany the name Glaswegkorrektor® is a protected trademark by Baader Planetarium) is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
- Please note: The Baader MaxBright® II Binoviewer with case (#2456460, € 425,-) is the only Baader-Bino where you can choose between Zeiss ring-dovetail and T-2 thread adapter.
From: € 79.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 66.39
- The best visual and photographic filter for contrast enhancement for all telescopes, without loss of image brightness!
- The effect of the element neodymium as filter material is very impressive. When added to optical glass, it enhances contrast, enhances the red colour in the image (especially with Mars and Jupiter) and it darkens the spectral region which is particularly marked by street lamp light, which is the biggest contributor to the nightly "Skyglow".
- Planoptically polished and MC-coated – with IR-cut coatings!, without any loss of sharpness as a single filter in front of a binocular or be used for afocal projection with digital cameras (far from the focal point!)
- The IR spectral range is blocked making stars much sharper when used with dSLRs.
- The Baader Moon & Skyglow Neodymium Filter are two filters in one: Neodymium contrast enhancement filter and UV/IR blocker.
# 2408332€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Baader Wide-T-Ring to connect Canon EOS DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Canon EOS Bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2458060€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- DT Adapter III, M68a / SP54a extension adapter M68
- Digital T Adapter System III of M68_a on SP54_a Shortest adaptation for Telecentric system or the fluoride Flatfield Converter (FFC).
- This adapter fits to the M68 (Zeiss) ring system - see at FFC (fluorite Barlow) -. Eg to a DSLR camera using the digital T-rings to mount the FFC as short as possible.
# 2454834€ 24.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 20.17
- converts any 2" (SC) female thread into a M48 x 0.75 female thread - without extending the optical length
- initially manufactured to adapt our Hyperion Universal Zoom Mark IV onto any photographic M48 x 0,75 (2" filter-)thread (see animation on the right)
- this adapter can also work as an expansion ring to convert a photographic M48-thread into a male 2" SC thread
- suitable for adaptation of any accessory with male M48 connection thread, e.g. our VariLock 20-29mm and VariLock 29-46mm clamps
- Adapter with continuous 2" male and M48 female thread, frontsided two slits
# 2954202€ 7.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 6.30
- Holster bag with loop made of Cordura
- Protect the eyepiece and can even use it as a belt pouch
- The belt strap allows adaptation onto many tripods
- The eyepiece holster is included in the scope of supply of all Morpheus® wide-field eyepieces with 4.5 to 17.5 mm focal length
From: € 115.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 96.64
- Baader H-Beta CCD-filter 8,5nm
- For focal ratios between f10 and f2.8
- H-Beta-CCD-narrowband-filters can also be used for visual observations! (A high-quality alternative to the old Lumicon-H-Beta-Filters)
- Antireflex-coating, fineoptically polished
# 2458559€ 285.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 239.50
- Blaze Reflection Gratings 1200 L/mm
- cemented onto Tilting grating holder
- Please note: Each DADOS spectroscopic grating (especially the 1200 line grating) needs to be precisely calibrated individually for each DADOS-spectrograph. If you order a DADOS together with another of our reflection gratings, this service will be done by us before shipping your order. If you already own a DADOS, we must ask you to return your DADOS each time when you order another grating, apart from the standard 200 line grating. Gratings can be exchanged by yourself later on, if you choose to change the grating resolution. But the initial calibration of the grating in relation to the mechanical body of the DADOS must be one here one time.
You will only pay for the cost of the grating and the transportation. We will do the calibration work free of charge for the Baader 900 and 1200 line gratings. Please announce your order planning well in advance so that we can plan it in production and provide a comfortable time slot.
From: € 175.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 147.06
- 50x50 mm Baader UBVRI - R-Filter
- Photometric Johnson/Bessel filter system
- partial dielectric design with BBAR minimized reflections
- Planeoptically polished, 4mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2459259€ 275.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 231.09
- gets mounted eyepiece-sided directly onto the SolarSpectrum filter and reduces the previously by the telecentric system extended focal length again by a factor of 0.7
- Working distance: 110mm (Distance to the camera sensor)
- 2" male threads on both sides, fitting Universal Flange Adapter #2958240 (included with SolarSpectrum H-alpha filters
- Telecompressor is used to adjust the focal length to possibly poor seeing conditions and / or enlarging the field for photographic- or webcam applications
# 2904010€ 4.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 3.78
- Dustcap with T-2 (M42 x 0,75) female (inner) thread
- Robust cap made of black, high-quality plastic
- Dustproof closure for your accessories of the Astro T-2 system