The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 1401130€ 160.85 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 138.66
- Z-dovetail 200mm for Zeiss / Astro-Physics
- With mounting standard for Astrophysics 900* (*additional Astro-Physics adapter #1401155 required) / 600/400 / Mach 1 Mounts
- With two pressure-clamps (old designs)
- Not compatible with Vixen
T-2 Part #: 11
# 2408195€ 40.94 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 35.29
- Eyepiece barrel 1¼ "with 36.4mm outer thread
- Telescope side with 36,4mm outer thread
- Focus side 1¼ "internal diameter
- To connect 1¼ "eyepieces to Vixen - Takahashi and Lichtenknecker Okularauszüge
# 2451566€ 219.33 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 189.08
- Clamps all 3" (Losmandy) and EQ- (Vixen/Celestron/Skywatcher) dovetails - minimum dovetail length 190mm
- It is equipped with all the known fastening holes to be screwed on all mounts and all clamps of the known brand manufacturers.
- Length: 230mm, Max. Width: 153mm Weight: 1150g
- Optimised shape for as many contact points of the dovetail rail - thus a perfect grip
- 3D-printed ring wrench for Baader clamping knobs #2450071 is recommended
# 2558230€ 47.77 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 41.18
- Combines Ultra Short 2 "terminal # 2458196, telescope with Carl Zeiss M68 threaded with Takahashi refractors
- To connect Baader TAK adapter M72 / M68 to Takahashi Mewlon reflectors, you need the Takahashi Mewlon auxiliary adapter M71_i / M72_i (#2558231)
# 2450052€ 26.81 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 23.11
- Metric Allen wrench keySet, precision quality with ball-head
- The complete set includes the following allen wrench keys: 10 / 8 / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 2,5 / 2 and 1,5 mm
# 2451745€ 73.11 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 63.03
- V-dovetail rail with radius and with holes for 9" SC/HD and 11" SC/HD
- Length: 455mm
- Drilled and includes mounting screws for Celestron 9" SC/HD and 11" SC/HD
- Orange anodized
# 2951420A€ 307.06 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 264.71
- made of V2A stainless steel
- for axis diameter of 63.5 mm – made for Astro Physics El Capitan 3600
# 2451576€ 62.38 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 53.78
- made of V2A stainless steel
- including 3" riderclamp / 60mm long to mount onto 3" dovetails
- 1 kg
# 2954212€ 238.82 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 205.88
- Full field sharpness: The ultra-sharp 76° undistorted flat field is unsurpassed by any other modern wide field eyepiece. Also on-axis sharpness and contrast rivals our best, ever released planetary eyepieces, the Zeiss Abbe ZAO I & II.
- Long Eye Relief and optimized for bino-viewing: ~ 20mm of eye relief provides that famous spacewalk feeling, incredibly impressive with bino and both eyes.
- Hard aluminium alloy with industrial quality UV-stabilized anodizing surrounds a set of 8 lenses with one ED- and two Lanthanum elements.
- 2" and 1¼" nosepiece: integrated into one eyepiece of 55mm max outer diameter, supports bino-viewing even for kids.
- Photo-Video Adaption: Like their Hyperion siblings, all Morpheus eyepieces make superb imaging projection optics with the M43 photo/video-thread
Large scope of supply:
- Metal / Rubber eyecup: The folding rubber eyecup now comes with an integral M43 threaded metal ring (this accounts for the complete line of Morpheus-eyepieces). The threaded attachment enables the eyecup to stay soft and compliant, while keeping the eyecup securely attached to the eyepiece while folding it up or down.
- M43/M43 extension: all Morpheus eyepieces now include the M43 extension #2954250. It is used for optimizing the position of the eyecup in setting the personal viewing position as well as for adapting a camera with M43-thread (eg. Sony / Panasonic). In addition this extension serves also as clamping surface for smartphone holders
- Eyepiece-Holster: Not enough space at the telescope? The pouch does not only protect the eyepiece – you can even use it as a belt pouch or attach it to your tripod.
- Focal-Length Indicator-Clips: these stainless steel clips can be attached e.g. to the eyepiece holster and one or more of the little indicator fingers is bent upward - according to the focal length used. In this way the user experiences a taktile ("braille"-equivalent) sensation, being able to identify each eyepiece without looking and without using a flashlight
- Winged Eyecup: Soft and compliant rubber-eyecap with foldable side shield. Provides the ultimate comfort and exclusion of stray light necessary for binoviewing with eyeglasses
- 10-page manual: a manual with many application examples and a list of optional accessories (similar to the Hyperion manual) is included (also under Tab "Downloads")
# 2956800€ 164.74 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 142.02
- The RCC I (Rowe Coma Corrector) is a Coma Corrector from Dave Rowe with Triplet Lense design for f/4 Newtons
- The RCC works from f/3.5 to f/6 - it is perfect on f/4
- Coma Corrector with backfocus 91,5mm
- reproduction scale is 1:1 - in contrast to many other coma correctors, the RCC is no Barlow lens which rely on a magnification to make the larger back-focus to the sensor possible
- The RCC is the only coma corrector which gives you enough back-focus for filter wheels or other accessories without changing the focal ratio
# 2454608€ 141.35 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 121.85
- Fixed focal length of 8mm, 68° field of view – ease of view even at high magnifications!
- High quality Phantom Group-Coating in Zeiss class for complete freedom from reflections with maximum contrast
- 1¼" and 2" barrels included, thus variable focal lengths
- Includes many threads for camera and accessory adaptation, afocal and classical eyepiece projection is possible
# 2958055€ 16.09 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.
# 2958130€ 38.01 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 32.77
- Consists of 3 parts: #26/#34/#35
- Converts a T-2 external thread in a T-2 internal thread, and a T-2 internal thread in a T-2 external thread
- With T-2 counter ring - a digital camera can be locked in any rotational position. Acts as a normal T-2 extension ring with 12mm (or 10mm) length
- Together with the rings (T-2 component # 25A - 15mm) / # 25B - 40mm) / # 25C - 7.5mm) can be almost) realized (any required length accurately and torsion.
# 2456301€ 194.96 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 168.07
- 2" Glasspathcorrector® Factor 1,7 for Newtons - at full aperture with integrated Coma-Corrector. Includes T-2 change ring (#2456320) for adaptation on Maxbright Binocular
- Suitable to insert into the Baader Maxbright and Mark V Großfeld Binocular viewer (insert diameter: ∅ 2" - 50,8mm, incl. M48 filter thread)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector® is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector® is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
From: € 77.99 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 67.23
- Semi-APO Baader filter with IR Blocker
- A combination of our Moon and Skyglow Neodymium filter with fringe killer coating to deliver an amazing colour-corrected image on achromatic refractors.
- Virtually neutral-coloured image without the blue and red halos causing the annoying violet fringe. The increase to image contrast is disturbingly great.
- Reflection-free anti-reflective and optically polished.
# 2959280€ 34.12 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 29.41
- A Solar Shade made from Aluminium to clamp between any 2" connection
- Drilling for 2", (ø 50,8 mm)
- Use as shade (glare protection) for visual observation / imaging through eyepiece or camera
- Used to shade the eyepiece or camera viewing opening from direct solar radiation during photographic- or visual solar observation in the H-alpha region with narrowband filters from SolarSpectrum
# 2457020€ 83.83 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 72.27
- Multipurpose Quick Release III (MQR III) 7x50 for all 50mm finderscopes with diameter of 62mm. Shipped with MQR IV guidescope rings, mounting plate and Baader Universal Red Dot Mount (RDM) (Universal holder for red dot finders) incl. Baader Standard Base
- With micro set-screws with M7 fine thread and PTFE-tips to avoid scratches
- You can use the enclosed M5x12-screws to adapt the dovetail rail directly to the base plate of the guidescope rings. This way, the finder can be mounted very close to the telescope tube
- 4mm hex-wrench included
- With dovetail rail – fits to (almost) all dovetail clamps by Vixen, Celestron, Synta etc.
- Includes Baader Standard Base
- Distance between the center of both screws: 83mm
- Bearing surface of both screws: 4mm
- Inner diameter: 38mm-62mm
# 2457635€ 82.86 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 71.43
- suitable for mounts which need a higer voltage of 24V (this cable is equipped with connector for 10Micron GM1000 / GM2000)
- the Baader Planetarium Dual-Mode cable set allows you use two PowerTanks to power those mounts which need 24V, in this case for professional mounts like a 10Micron
- The cable is custom-made and only available directly through Baader Planetarium
# 2458191€ 131.60 Price excl. German VAT tax (16%): € 113.45
- Adapter with M68i x 1 (Zeiss) to 4,1"i UNF/24G for TEC 140 to 200 as well as Feathertouch 3,5" focusers
- Provides an M68 female thread to fit the shortest version of 2" ClickLock clamp or FFC/M68 Adapter-System
- Enables the connection of all M68 (Zeiss) system parts to the above mentioned focusers