The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2458350€ 92.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 77.31
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2457645€ 345.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 289.92
- Input voltage 220/230 volts, output voltage 27 volts / 600 W factory setting
- Why 27V? The control box of 10 Micron mounts can work with 24V up to a maximum of 32V. Since 24V power supplies can occasionally drop below 24V at high loads and low temperatures - which can lead to the failure of the control computer - the power supplies for GM 2000 HPS, GM 3000 HPS and GM 4000 HPS are therefore preset to 27V. This value has proven itself over the years.
- Senses the actual voltage
- Automatically regulating for any drop in voltage
- Longer cables with sense-cord can be ordered
# 2458238€ 49.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 41.18
- Adapter with M68i x1 to M75a x1 male thread, to adapt M68 parts to Starlight Instruments Feathertouch 3.0" focusers with M75 x 1 female thread
- Changes a M68x1 (Zeiss) male thread into a M75 x 1 male thread
- Part is used in our M75a x 1 ClickLock clamp #2956275
- Optical height: 8 mm, Inner diameter (clear aperture): 67 mm
T-2 Part #: 31
# 1508030€ 29.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 24.37
- Filter holder with T-2 thread and M28.5 internal thread.
- A continuous external T-2 thread with an internal 1¼" filter thread.
- Used for attaching 1¼" filters before Baader binoculars
- A 1¼" filter can be attached from either side and will sit within this adaptor
T-2 Part #: 25C
# 1508155€ 17.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 14.29
- 7.5mm optical path length
- Telescope side T-2 internal thread
- Focus side T-2 external thread
- For eyepiece projection with shift/sliding focuser
# 2408160€ 56.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 47.06
- A widefield camera adapter for all Schmidt-Cassegrain Celestron/Meade telescope tubes. Allows T-2 accessories to be used with an SCT thread.
- Telescope side UNC 2" (50.8mm) nut with internal thread. Focus side T-2 external thread. Optical path length 16mm.
- Short T-adapter for all SC and MAK telescopes. Wide image field ideal for mounting the Baader or Zeiss binocular to Celestron Telescopes.
- Fits all Scmidt-Cassegrain 2" thread for 5/6/8/9.25/11/14 OTAs
# 2957263€ 19.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 15.97
- Temperature sensor to compensate the drift automatically, if there are large temperature differences
- Temperature sensor with phone connector and 1m cable, also supports control of dew-shield-heating
- Can be used with Steeldrive II motor units or Steeldrive II controller
- One sensor is included in the scope of delivery of the Steeldrive II motor focuser with Controller (#2957165)
# 2452110€ 69.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 57.98
- Only available in connection with the DADOS slit spektrograph
# 2451555€ 480.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 403.36
- 8" (203mm) clamp width, gets mounted for example onto 10Micron GM 3000 or GM 4000
- Suitable for 10Micron/Baader 8" dovetail bar #1454540 as well as for Planewave OTA's CDK 17, CDK 20 and CDK 24.
- Pre-drilled on both sides to adapt Baader-Sidewings #2451558. Both sidewings allow the adaptation of balancing baseplates, eg..: Baader Baseplate 400mm #1500340 or Baader Pan EQ clamps 190mm, 230mm, 370mm
# 2454610€ 145.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 121.85
- Fixed focal length of 10mm, 68° field of view – ease of view even at high magnifications!
- High quality Phantom Group-Coating in Zeiss class for complete freedom from reflections with maximum contrast
- 1¼" and 2" barrels included, thus variable focal lengths
- Includes many threads for camera and accessory adaptation, afocal and classical eyepiece projection is possible
# 2956151€ 195.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 163.87
- 2" SC-thread and 2"/1¼"-reducer
# 2456301€ 200.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 168.07
- 2" Glasspathcorrector® Factor 1,7 for Newtons - at full aperture with integrated Coma-Corrector. Includes T-2 change ring (#2456320) for adaptation on Maxbright Binocular
- Suitable to insert into the Baader Maxbright and Mark V Großfeld Binocular viewer (insert diameter: ∅ 2" - 50,8mm, incl. M48 filter thread)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector® is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector® is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
# 2958046€ 16.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 13.87
- DT Adapter II & III and Hyperion Eyepieces
- The Hyperion DT-rings are optimized for the shortest distance between eyepiece lens and digital camera lens.