The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2454824C€ 42.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 35.29
- 2 " retrofit kit for Hyperion ClickStop zoom eyepiece, consisting of the adapter ring M45 / 2" inside, as well as our 2 " barrel.
- 1¼" Hyperion Clickstop-Zoom-Eyepiece can be upgraded into a 2"
# 2456005K€ 115.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 96.64
- Containing: T-2/32 Diagonal with focusing 1¼" eyepiece clamp (#2458125) and 1¼" nose piece (#2458105)
- Connection objective side: T-2 internal thread 1¼ "barrel
- Connection eyepiece: T-2 external thread and focusable 1¼ "eyepiece
- Excellent for Baader Maxbright binoviewer
# 2957263F€ 19.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 15.97
- Temperature sensor to compensate the drift automatically, if there are large temperature differences
- Flat design, ideal to be attached to the optical tube
- Temperature sensor with phone connector and 1m cable, also supports control of dew-shield-heating
- Can be used with the Steeldrive II Motor Unit or Steeldrive II Controller
T-2 Part #: 06 + 07
# 2456321€ 64.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 53.78
- The T-2 change system enables fast switching between z. B. Mark V Binocular and ClickLock eyepiece, effective height only 15mm
- Optical path length 15 mm
- Bayonet ring made from high performance steel,
- wWith Zeiss micro bayonet
# 2458217€ 115.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 96.64
- To connect all parts of the Baader M68 System directly to a Celestron or AstroPhysics 3,3" thread
- Suitable for direct connection to a EdgeHD 9¼"/11"/14" and SC 11"/14". Also suitable for Celestron- and Astro Physics-Reducers with 3.3" male thread
- Optical tube length only 7mm, total height of the adapter 17mm (can be threaded completely onto a 10mm long thread, e.g. by most Astro Physics reducers)
- Lens-sided 3.3" female thread, eyepiece-sided M68x1 female thread
# 2454405€ 175.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 147.06
- Schmidt-Cassegrain telecompressor/reducer and flatfield-corrector
- For Schmidt-Cassegrain-telescopes with 2" eyepiece clamp or for direct connection to SC-thread through Baader T Adapter (BTA) for SC and MAK Telescopes (T-2 part #21) (#2408160, € 56,-) or Baader SC / HD Ultra Short T-Adaptor, 7mm optical length (#2958500B, € 45,-)
- Variable reducing factor 5,9 to 3,5
- Preconfigurated for use with T-2-thread of the Maxbright® II binocular and for Mark V Großfeld (Giant)-Binocular (#2456410, € 1275,-) with T-2 quick changer
- Can be used with T-2-eyepiece-clamps
- Baader T-2 / 7.5 mm Extension Tube (T-2 part #25C) (#1508155, € 17,-) is included
T-2 Part #: 29
# 2458110€ 20.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 16.81
- T-2 / M48 extension converts M48 female into T-2 female thread)
- Focusser side 48mm / 2" external thread (fits all 2" filters)
- Telescope side with T-2 internal thread
- 2.5mm optical path length
# 2458170€ 225.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 189.08
€ 98.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 82.35
- Baader Double Polarizing Filter - Ideal for solar and planetary observations.
- For solar work in conjunction with Baader AstroSolar Safety Film or Baader Herschel Wedge Prism (never use any eyepiece filter for solar observation without objective front filter).
- Rotatable filter cell allows continous adjustment of brightness for comfortable viewing
- Enhances contrast during planetary observation.
- Non-ageing sealed coating edges.
# 2458550€ 1,985.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,668.07
- Two different reflection gratings for high light output
- The spectral resolution (lambda / delta lambda ~ 500) allows precise spectral classification of stars
- The whole visible and near infrared spectral range (350nm - 950nm) can be covered with a SBIG ST-7
- Scope of Delivery: DADOS 1¼" eyepiece 20mm Kellner, DADOS 1¼" guiding eyepiece 10 mm Kellner, T-2 exchange system, adjusting ring 1 1/4", eyepiece holder 1¼", Allen wrench 1.3 mm and 1.5mm, gap viewer unit
# 2459123€ 54.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 45.38
- optical height: 2 mm
- telescope-side with mounting plate for UFC-Base (screws included)
- camera-side with M72 outer (male) thread (e.g. for Starlight Xpress cameras)
- can be adapted via the included screws and the mounting plate to the UFC filter base #2459110 and enables to mount the UFC-main body in front of any camera lens with (female) M72 front filter thread
# 2459125€ 27.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 22.69
- Baader UFC D58 Dovetail-Receptor Adapter
- Telescope-sided with mounting plate for UFC-Base (screws included)
- Camera-sided with D58 to mount S58 dovetail (screws included) – for correct alignment of the UFC filter slider on all Baader 2" prism and mirror star diagonals
- Can be adapted via the included screws and the mounting plate to the Baader UFC Base (Filter Chamber) telescope-sided S70 dovetail receptor (optical height: 13 mm) (#2459110, € 50,-)
# 2459253€ 4.95 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 4.16
- Baader-Filterbox for Filters up to 65 x 65mm
- To upgrade your existing filters: since ca. 2010 included in scope of supply of all Baader Filters
- Baader filter boxes can be attached laterally and above the other to create a sturdy unit. Each filter is then neatly in it's own drawer and characterised from the front with name, number and size of filter.
- Outer measurements without slits, grip and hanger (Width x Length x Height): 74,5 x 73 x 21,5 mm
- Inner space: 67 x 68 mm
# 2451450€ 2,300.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 1,932.77
- OTA cover for refractors with 160-200mm aperture
- prevents night dedicated telescopes with CCD Sensors on bigger telescope systems with many instruments for day and night observation from receiving sunlight while sun observation is in process
- every Baader TFS comes with the TFS controller. This controller includes a web interface which makes it easy for the customer to open and close the flaps from the existing PC web browser.
- Please Note: The mounting ring and the flap are customised according to the size of the OTA cover. These data must be defined in advance.
# 2957312€ 14.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 12.18
# 2905009€ 17.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 14.71
- Consist of 100ml Optical Wonder™ Cleaning Fluid and Cloth
- Works on all sensitive optical surfaces
- Dislodges dirt, aggressive aetherical oils from pollen and fat – dries up completely without leaving any residue or wipemarks
- cleans without scratching: eyepieces, objective lenses – even mirrors (please see separate instruction)