The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2456301€ 200.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 168.07
- 2" Glasspathcorrector® Factor 1,7 for Newtons - at full aperture with integrated Coma-Corrector. Includes T-2 change ring (#2456320) for adaptation on Maxbright Binocular
- Suitable to insert into the Baader Maxbright and Mark V Großfeld Binocular viewer (insert diameter: ∅ 2" - 50,8mm, incl. M48 filter thread)
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector® is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector® is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
# 2408301€ 22.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 18.49
- Baader T-Ring to connect Praktica/Pentax DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- Represents the standard exact distance of 55.0mm from the front support surface of the T-ring to the image plane of the camera body
- Camera-sided connection: Praktica M42 x 1 Telescope-sided connection: T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2408336€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Baader Wide-T-Ring Canon R to connect Canon EOS R cameras on the Astro T-2 system and S52 dovetail
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Canon R Bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2457020€ 86.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 72.27
- Multipurpose Quick Release III (MQR III) 7x50 for all 50mm finderscopes with diameter of 62mm. Shipped with MQR IV guidescope rings, mounting plate and Baader Universal Red Dot Mount (RDM) (Universal holder for red dot finders) incl. Baader Standard Base
- With micro set-screws with M7 fine thread and PTFE-tips to avoid scratches
- You can use the enclosed M5x12-screws to adapt the dovetail rail directly to the base plate of the guidescope rings. This way, the finder can be mounted very close to the telescope tube
- 4mm hex-wrench included
- With dovetail rail – fits to (almost) all dovetail clamps by Vixen, Celestron, Synta etc.
- Includes Baader Standard Base
- Distance between the center of both screws: 83mm
- Bearing surface of both screws: 4mm
- Inner diameter: 38mm-62mm
# 2458248€ 34.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 28.99
- Dustcap with M68 x 1 female (inner) thread
- Robust cap made of black anodized metal
- Dustproof closure for your accessories of the Baader / Zeiss M68 system
# 2958605€ 21.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 17.65
- Used to adjust the working distance of larger cameras and similar accessories with M48 thread
- Telescope side M48 internal thread, 3.5 mm depth
- Eyepiece-/camera side M48 external thread, 3 mm depth
- 5 mm optical path length
# 2458191€ 135.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 113.45
- Adapter with M68i x 1 (Zeiss) to 4,1"i UNF/24G for TEC 140 to 200 as well as Feathertouch 3,5" focusers
- Provides an M68 female thread to fit the shortest version of 2" ClickLock clamp or FFC/M68 Adapter-System
- Enables the connection of all M68 (Zeiss) system parts to the above mentioned focusers
From: € 6.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 5.04
- System M54 – spacer (Fine-Adjustment) rings, available in thickness 0,3mm (black), 0,5mm (red), 1mm (gold)
- Very thin ring for finetuning in the M54-system
- Ring in M48 diameter without threads
- Fits between all M54 threads, equals approx. 2/5 (0,3mm), 2/3 (0,5mm) respectively 1 1/3 (1mm) turn of rotation. Rotation may differ slightly.
- Prevents binding between two M54 threaded parts
# 2458225€ 75.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 63.03
- Centers FFC/Solar TZ-syst. within M68 spacer rings
- Outer Thread: M68 (Zeiss), 2.7 "(Astrophysics), M60 (Vixen), M56 female thread (China)
- Eyepiece Thread: T-2 (photo) male and female threads and M68 (Zeiss) female thread
# 2459137€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- Baader UFC S70 / M57 (m) Thread-Adapter
- telescope-sided M57 outer thread – for adaptation to Borg telescopes with M57x0.75 thread
- camera-sided with S70 dovetail
- can be adapted via the S70 dovetail to the Baader UFC Base (Filter Chamber) telescope-sided S70 dovetail receptor (optical height: 13 mm) (#2459110, € 50,-) as well as to UFC extensions
# 2451558€ 615.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 516.81
- Baader sidewings are connected to the side (left, both sides or right) of the 8" Planewave terminal #2451555.
- Side plates/clamps can be placed on the sidewings, eg: Baader base plate 400mm # 1500340 or Baader Pan EQ clamps 190mm, 230mm and 370mm
- 3" / V or Z dovetail bars in customer specified lengths (up to 6000mm)
- Upon ordering please tell us exactly what the bar is used for, in order for us to make the correct drillings
- Optimum would be a drawing which states the requested drilling diameter (better too big than too small)
- The price is € 1,- per centimeter If you need a dovetail bar in 40cm (400mm) length, the price would be €40,-
- Black anodizing possible: please let us know upon ordering. Cost for black anodizing are as follows for
- bars up to 500mm: € 45,-
- bars from 500mm - 1000mm: € 55,-
- bars from 1000mm-1500mm: € 65,-
- larger sizes: upon request.
- Drillings of up to six holes or thread as per your needs: € 25,- .
Prices for complicated drilling patterns, special milling or countersinking etc. will be discussed before production
# 2458055€ 195.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 163.87
- Baader-FlipMirror II Star Diagonal (BFM II) with three ports:
- Straight-through (S52, M48 and T-2 on both sides) for full-frame camera, spectrograph, or other instruments
- Adjustable T-2 thread on top for eyepiece clamps, video modules (up to 32 mm image circle) or even a binoviewer
- Bottom flange for the optional Off Axis Guider for Baader FlipMirror II (BFM-OAG) (#2956951, € 98,-) or for an optional calibration lamp for quick calibration of spectra without removing the spectrograph
- Precise surface-mirrored flip mirror with multi-layer Al coating, for high-resolution images with cameras with small pixels
- The back of the flip mirror is also Al coated and masked to direct the light of an optional calibration lamp onto the slit of a spectrograph
- Enables precise adjustment of all light paths
- Shortest possible overall length for any application – compatible with a large number of adapters from the Baader Astro T-2 system, the M48 system and the UFC system (Universal Filter Changer)
- Rotatable M48 connection rings made of hardened, stainless steel on front and rear, backlash-free adapted to the BFM housing. Can be fixed in the optimum position to rotate any accessory around the optical axis.
- Prepared for an optional toothed belt for motorization (e.g. by Steeldrive II motor focuser with Controller (#2957165, € 595,-) ) – basic requirement for image acquisition, guiding and spectroscopy in remote observatories
- Baader-FlipMirror II Star Diagonal (BFM II) with three ports:
# 2951412€ 189.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 158.82
- made of V2A stainless steel
- with CDP = Camera Docking Port, 47mm diam., ¼" photo-thread
- Ø160x90mm, bore Ø 47,8mm – may be extended up to Ø 56mm
T-2 Part #: 27
# 1508035€ 35.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 29.41
- Adaptor ring with 2" external thread and T-2 external thread
- changes a 2" (50.8mm) inner thread to a T-2 (M42x0.75) outer thread
- Internal 2" (M48) filter thread
- For direct DSLR coupling onto 2" Herschel Wedge/2"Maxbright Diagonal a.o.
# 2451565€ 275.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 231.09
- Fits all 3"Losmandy- and (Vixen/Celestron/Skywatcher)EQ-style dovetail bars
- PAN 3 "/ EQ 370, dual prism clamp, suitable for all 3-inch (Losmandy style) and simultaneously for all (EQ-style) dovetail rails Celestron / Vixen / Skywatcher
- With three wide, two-terminal blocks made of brass. Clamping handles flush with the ground surface - therefore fixed everywhere.
- With Allen screw head in the clamp handle (can be tightened with an Allen wrench) having toothed counter surfaces to maximize the points of contact with any track. Prefabricated pre-drilled for a variety of mounts.
- 3D-printed ring wrench for Baader clamping knobs #2450071 is recommended
T-2 Part #: 15B
# 2956214€ 69.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 57.98
- Precise machined 2 "to 1¼" reducer to complete the Baader ClickLock system inserted height only 9.5mm
- Requires only light pressure on the ratchet lever to have an extremely strong hold
- ClickLock compression ring made of hardened Bronze ensures lifetime non-marring operation
- T-2 (M42x0,75) inner photo-thread attaches onto most T-2 threaded accessories and all Baader T-2 diagonals