The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2457645€ 345.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 289.92
- Input voltage 220/230 volts, output voltage 27 volts / 600 W factory setting
- Why 27V? The control box of 10 Micron mounts can work with 24V up to a maximum of 32V. Since 24V power supplies can occasionally drop below 24V at high loads and low temperatures - which can lead to the failure of the control computer - the power supplies for GM 2000 HPS, GM 3000 HPS and GM 4000 HPS are therefore preset to 27V. This value has proven itself over the years.
- Senses the actual voltage
- Automatically regulating for any drop in voltage
- Longer cables with sense-cord can be ordered
# 2456305€ 180.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 151.26
- 2" Glasspathcorrector® Factor 1,8 for Refractors and Schmidt Cassegrains - at full aperture.
- Suitable to insert into the Baader Maxbright and Mark V Großfeld Binocular viewer (insert diameter: ∅ 2" - 50,8mm, incl. M48 filter thread)
- You need additionally the T-2 Maxbright mirror diagonal (#2456100) and only for the Mark V Binocular a T-2 change ring (#2456320) to change to 90°. The optical lengths have to be exact so we can only recommend this combination
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector® is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector® is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
# 2457635€ 85.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 71.43
- suitable for mounts which need a higer voltage of 24V (this cable is equipped with connector for 10Micron GM1000 / GM2000)
- the Baader Planetarium Dual-Mode cable set allows you use two PowerTanks to power those mounts which need 24V, in this case for professional mounts like a 10Micron
- The cable is custom-made and only available directly through Baader Planetarium
# 2408336€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Baader Wide-T-Ring Canon R to connect Canon EOS R cameras on the Astro T-2 system and S52 dovetail
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Canon R Bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2457030€ 89.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 74.79
- Multipurpose Quick Release IV (MQR IV) 9x60 for all 60mm finderscopes with diameters of up 72mm. Shipped with MQR IV guidescope rings, mounting plate and Baader Universal Red Dot Mount (RDM) (Universal holder for red dot finders) incl. Baader Standard Base
- With micro set-screws with M7 fine thread and PTFE-tips to avoid scratches
- You can use the enclosed M5x12-screws to adapt the dovetail rail directly to the base plate of the guidescope rings. This way, the finder can be mounted very close to the telescope tube.
- 4 mm hex wrench is included
- With dovetail rail – fits to (almost) all dovetail clamps by Vixen, Celestron, Synta etc.
- Quick and easily detachable – keeps its position with a precision of up to a hundredth of a millimeter
- Distance between the center of both screws: 83mm
- Bearing surface of both screws: 4mm
- Inner diameter: 48mm-70mm
# 2958214€ 15.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 12.61
- Focal lengths Fine Tuning for Hyperion eyepieces (all focal lengths)
- Optical path length 14mm
- Spacer rings fit between the negative lens and the 2 "barrel, so that it matches the respective eyepiece to your needs.
- The 13 mm eyepiece transform e.g. no loss of quality in a 9- or 11 mm eyepiece.
# 2958605€ 21.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 17.65
- Used to adjust the working distance of larger cameras and similar accessories with M48 thread
- Telescope side M48 internal thread, 3.5 mm depth
- Eyepiece-/camera side M48 external thread, 3 mm depth
- 5 mm optical path length
From: € 175.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 147.06
- 50x50 mm Baader UBVRI - I-Filter
- Photometric Johnson/Bessel filter system
- partial dielectric design with BBAR minimized reflections
- Planeoptically polished, 4mm glass thickness
- non-ageing sealed coating edges
# 2458231€ 45.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 37.82
- Adapter M64 x 0.75mm on Zeiss M68
- Converts existing Takahashi M64 male thread into Zeiss M68 female thread
# 2458218€ 115.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 96.64
- To connect all parts of the Baader M68 System directly on FLI color filter wheels and SBIG STX CCD cameras with 3" 24G UNS-2B female thread
- Optical tube length only 1,5 mm, total height of the adapter 17mm
- Lens-sided 3.3" female thread, eyepiece-sided M68x1 male thread
# 2459212€ 85.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 71.43
# 2558230€ 49.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 41.18
- Combines Ultra Short 2 "terminal # 2458196, telescope with Carl Zeiss M68 threaded with Takahashi refractors
- To connect Baader TAK adapter M72 / M68 to Takahashi Mewlon reflectors, you need the Takahashi Mewlon auxiliary adapter M71_i / M72_i (#2558231)
# 1452072€ 95.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 79.83
- made of V2A stainless steel
- for axis diameter of 30 mm
- Diameter 140 x H 30 mm
# 2458106€ 27.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 22.69
- Nosepiece with 28mm insertion length, with Baader proprietory Safety Kerfs
- With only 3 mm long T-2 thread for modern CMOS cameras
- Eyepiece side with T-2 malel thread, telescope side with 1¼" outer diameter
- Incl. filter thread M28.5 for all 1¼" filters
- Optical path length: 1.5 mm
# 2957280€ 85.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 71.43
- to connect onto Vixen Refractors with M88x1 inner threads
- only suitable for BDS-RT Diamond Steeltrack® for Refractors
# 2956100Z€ 275.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 231.09
- Telescope side with Carl Zeiss M68 thread / optical length = 109 mm
- Mirror repels UV and IR radiation, provides high security at the solar observation in white light and with Ha-sun filters
- Scratch-resistant, hard-coated mirror surface for safe cleaning, scratch-resistant even in extreme conditions
- DC design as # 2956100: Instead of 2 "barrel it has a M68 thread, which makes it possible to mount the mirrors on our extensive range M68 with the largest possible passage on many telescopes
# 1905160€ 19.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 16.39
- drying agent 125ccm
- environmentally friendly coloured indicator
- re-usable as often as you like
- protects optics from humidity