The company Baader Planetarium is a middle sized enterprise having 50 years experience in producing and installing astronomical equipment.
More than 600 observatory domes of sizes from 2 m up to 8.5 m have been mounted, together with a large number of projection domes for planetarium installations up to 10 m in diameter. Observatory domes serve for a multitude of applications for scientific use around the world specialized to work under the hardest of environments, with installations in Antarctica (Dome C - 84°C) to high Arctic regions such as Svalbard (NyAalesund -45°C), Ellesmere Island (Eureca -60°C), in desert conditions with hermetic seals against dust and a number of high Alpine locations. Also the company specializes in high end robotic telescopes with apertures up to one meter as European sole distributor of Planewave Instruments USA, telescope mounts of varuious configurations, Echelle spectrographs featuring a resolution up to 20 000 lambda/delta lambda under Licence of MaxPlanck Institution(MPI).
# 2451565€ 275.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 231.09
- Fits all 3"Losmandy- and (Vixen/Celestron/Skywatcher)EQ-style dovetail bars
- PAN 3 "/ EQ 370, dual prism clamp, suitable for all 3-inch (Losmandy style) and simultaneously for all (EQ-style) dovetail rails Celestron / Vixen / Skywatcher
- With three wide, two-terminal blocks made of brass. Clamping handles flush with the ground surface - therefore fixed everywhere.
- With Allen screw head in the clamp handle (can be tightened with an Allen wrench) having toothed counter surfaces to maximize the points of contact with any track. Prefabricated pre-drilled for a variety of mounts.
- 3D-printed ring wrench for Baader clamping knobs #2450071 is recommended
Regular Price: € 145.00
Special Price Excl. Tax: € 100.84 Incl. Tax: € 120.00
- Fixed focal length of 13mm, 68° field of view – ease of view even at high magnifications!
- High quality Phantom Group-Coating in Zeiss class for complete freedom from reflections with maximum contrast
- 1¼" and 2" barrels included, thus variable focal lengths
- Includes many threads for camera and accessory adaptation, afocal and classical eyepiece projection is possible
From: € 245.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 205.88
- Colour Filter Set with 6 colours for contrast enhancement of lunar and planetary observations.
- Largest free opening of all the colour filters on the market which eliminates any vignetting.
- Double 7-layer anti-reflection coating with only 0.25% residual reflection per surface (Phantom Group Coating) resulting in no reflections, scatter or dimming.
- Planeoptically polished for sharp image at high magnification.
- Included Filters: Dark Blue Filter, Light Blue Filter, Green Filter, Yellow Filter, Orange Filter and Red Filter
- Non-ageing sealed coating
# 2408334€ 28.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 23.53
- Baader Wide-T-Ring to connect Minolta DSLR cameras on the Astro T-2 system
- All Baader Wide-T-rings have an S52 dovetail in addition to the inserted T-2 ring. This allows the T-ring to be modified to an M48 female thread using the S52 / M48 adapter #2958552, or to use the S52 barrel #2958551 without the T-2 reduction. With the S52 / M68 adapter # 2458252, the Wide-T-Ring can be directly attached to an M68 male thread to securely fasten your camera to the widest possible aperture.
- All Baader Wide T-rings can be directly adapted to an UFC (Universal Filter Changer) with the optional Baader UFC S52 dovetail camera-adapter (#2459119), in order to change different filter sizes directly in front of the camera sensor.
- Furthermore, the illumination of the camera chips improved significantly, mainly because of the larger clear aperture.
- On the camera side: Minolta AF Bayonet
- Telescope side: S52 dovetail clamp incl. S52/T-2 internal thread with 0.75mm pitch
# 2456305€ 180.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 151.26
- 2" Glasspathcorrector® Factor 1,8 for Refractors and Schmidt Cassegrains - at full aperture.
- Suitable to insert into the Baader Maxbright and Mark V Großfeld Binocular viewer (insert diameter: ∅ 2" - 50,8mm, incl. M48 filter thread)
- You need additionally the T-2 Maxbright mirror diagonal (#2456100) and only for the Mark V Binocular a T-2 change ring (#2456320) to change to 90°. The optical lengths have to be exact so we can only recommend this combination
- A Baader Glaspathcorrector® is not a Barlow lens! The reason for this name is only secondly the displacement of the focal point
- A Glaspathcorrector® is primarily intended to correct the prismatic color fringing that occurs on Refractors due to the high amount of glasses used in binocular prisms
# 2454653€ 12.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 10.50
- Winged straylight-shield/ eyeglassprotector: Excellent stray light shield against side illumination, fast fold down of winged shield
- For Hyperion 68°&/Aspheric-eyepieces 31/36 mm - fits diam. 42 to 43 mm, 1.5mm min., clear-cut!
- Material: high quality silicone - non-aging, no chemical softeners, non smelling, not getting brittle over time
# 2457020€ 86.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 72.27
- Multipurpose Quick Release III (MQR III) 7x50 for all 50mm finderscopes with diameter of 62mm. Shipped with MQR IV guidescope rings, mounting plate and Baader Universal Red Dot Mount (RDM) (Universal holder for red dot finders) incl. Baader Standard Base
- With micro set-screws with M7 fine thread and PTFE-tips to avoid scratches
- You can use the enclosed M5x12-screws to adapt the dovetail rail directly to the base plate of the guidescope rings. This way, the finder can be mounted very close to the telescope tube
- 4mm hex-wrench included
- With dovetail rail – fits to (almost) all dovetail clamps by Vixen, Celestron, Synta etc.
- Includes Baader Standard Base
- Distance between the center of both screws: 83mm
- Bearing surface of both screws: 4mm
- Inner diameter: 38mm-62mm
# 2458660€ 375.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 315.13
- BACHES: Thermal Insulation Housing
- The CNC milled two-piece housing, protects the spectrograph from fluctuations in the outside temperature at the telescope
- Very good thermal insulation is achieved by 20mm wall thickness of weather-resistant EPS rigid foam Learn More
# 2458190€ 75.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 63.03
- Holds all all Zeiss devices - with 68mm thread (with 19mm optical height)
- Keeps all Vixen Optics - with 60mm thread on the focus tube (with 24mm optical height)
- Keeps all Astrophysics refractors with 2.7 "thread (with 13mm optical height)
- Keeps all Skywatcher- / Celestron refractors, all Synta optics - with 56mm thread on 2 "eyepiece holder (with 31mm optical height)
# 2454832€ 36.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 30.25
- converts any 2" (SC) female thread into a M41.5 x 1 female thread - without extending the optical length
- manufactured to adapt our Hyperion Universal Zoom Mark IV straight onto any spotting scope - such as Bausch & Lomb-, Opticron- and Kowa-Base - equipped with M41.5 male thread (see animation on the right)
- Note: for fitting the optical nose of the Zoom into the receptor at some spotting scopes, the thin dust cover ring needs to be removed - see images
- Adapter with continuous 2" male and M41,5 x 1 female thread as well as two face holes (recommended mounting accessory: adjustable pin-type face wrench #2450062)
# 2458220€ 38.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 31.93
- Adapter 2.7"a UNF/24G (Astro Physics) to M68i x 1 (Zeiss)
- Reducing piece: converts an AP 2.7” female thread to an M68 x1 female thread
From: € 236.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 198.32
- Baader Ultra-Narrowband 4.5nm S-II CCD-Filter
- Für schnelle optische Systeme von f/8 bis f/3.5
- Weitere Kontraststeigerung im S II Spektralbereich möglich, Sterne werden nochmals stärker unterdrückt und feinstes Nebeldetail zugänglich
- Reflexfrei entspiegelt und planoptisch poliert
# 2458559€ 285.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 239.50
- Blaze Reflection Gratings 1200 L/mm
- cemented onto Tilting grating holder
- Please note: Each DADOS spectroscopic grating (especially the 1200 line grating) needs to be precisely calibrated individually for each DADOS-spectrograph. If you order a DADOS together with another of our reflection gratings, this service will be done by us before shipping your order. If you already own a DADOS, we must ask you to return your DADOS each time when you order another grating, apart from the standard 200 line grating. Gratings can be exchanged by yourself later on, if you choose to change the grating resolution. But the initial calibration of the grating in relation to the mechanical body of the DADOS must be one here one time.
You will only pay for the cost of the grating and the transportation. We will do the calibration work free of charge for the Baader 900 and 1200 line gratings. Please announce your order planning well in advance so that we can plan it in production and provide a comfortable time slot.
# 2459123€ 54.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 45.38
- optical height: 2 mm
- telescope-side with mounting plate for UFC-Base (screws included)
- camera-side with M72 outer (male) thread (e.g. for Starlight Xpress cameras)
- can be adapted via the included screws and the mounting plate to the UFC filter base #2459110 and enables to mount the UFC-main body in front of any camera lens with (female) M72 front filter thread
# 2459259€ 275.00 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 231.09
- gets mounted eyepiece-sided directly onto the SolarSpectrum filter and reduces the previously by the telecentric system extended focal length again by a factor of 0.7
- Working distance: 110mm (Distance to the camera sensor)
- 2" male threads on both sides, fitting Universal Flange Adapter #2958240 (included with SolarSpectrum H-alpha filters
- Telecompressor is used to adjust the focal length to possibly poor seeing conditions and / or enlarging the field for photographic- or webcam applications
T-2 Part #: 05
# 1905130€ 14.50 Price excl. German VAT tax (19%): € 12.18
- There is often a problem with off-axis systems or folding mirror attachments, where the receptacles of normal eyepieces is just 1-2cm too short to be able to adjust the sharpness level properly.
- Optical path length 18.5mm
- 1¼" filter thread on both sides and can be screwed into almost every 1¼" eyepiece.
- The inner dimensions are prepared for holding the lenses of our glass path correctors 1:1.25 and 1:1.7