- Adapts the StarAid Revolution Standalone Autoguiding - Revision B
(#1485001 , € 890)
to fit a C-Mount guidescope.
- Requires the 1.25" filter thread on the StarAid Revolution. Filters will therefore have to be attached to the front of the guidescope.
- Allows the connection of a QHY miniGuideScope (various versions available) to the StarAid Revolution. In this case, the black threaded adapter at the end of the QHY miniGuideScope must be replaced with StarAid 1.25" to C-Mount adapter ring. Ideal for those doing astrophotography using a camera tracking platform and a DSLR/Mirrorless camera,
- Height: 5mm
QHY 30mm aperture, 130mm focal length miniGuideScope
For those doing astrophotography using a camera tracking platform and a DSLR/Mirrorless camera, the combination of the small lightweight mGS and the "without-a-pc operation" of the StarAid Revolution for guiding and camera control contribute towards a truly portable grab-and-go astroimaging system.
More information about theQHY miniGuideScope can be found in our blogpost:
A compact and lightweight scope for guiding: QHYCCD's MiniGuideScope
- Expands the StarAid Revolution Standalone Autoguiding - Revision B
(#1485001 , € 890)
(previous model) or the to accept USB power via the integrated USB-C jack, and provides an ST-4 guide port to interface with an equatorial or altazimuth mount.
- A sleek and compact design with an integrated tie wrap anchor to simplify attachment or mounting it to your set-up.
- Most popular brand wall chargers (i.e. Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, other OEMs) and USB power banks with 5V, 2A outputs or better are supported. Compatible USB charge ports on PCs are also supported. Some USB-C power supplies delivered with laptops may not work.
- Power Input: USB-C jack, DC 5V, 1A or better. Compatible with most chargers and power banks.
- PC and Laptop USB ports not supported!
- Guide-Port: RJ-12 jack. ST-4 compatible. Accepts a standard RJ-12 6P6C 1:1 cable.
- Uplink-Port: RJ-45 jack. Accepts a standard CAT 5, CAT 5e or CAT 6 UTP cable.
- Dimensions: 35 x 21 x 21 mm
- Weight: 10g
Important note: The StarAid USB-C Splitter is included in StarAid Revolution – Revision B.