Baader Heavy Pillar (BHP) modal steel pillar
- Payload capacity up to 250 kg
- conical and octagonal steel pillar
- welded Steel, actively dampening vibrations.
- Bottom plate 500x500 nm
- Top plate diam. 240 mm and 1" thick
- with 3 threaded Bolts M14 and center hole to fill the entire pillar with Quartz-sand at the erection site
- Internal tube of 3" inner width for cabeling through the pillar
- Accessory tray 360x270 mm, durable 2K paint RAL 1013
Standard heights measure: 60 / 80 / 100 / 115 / 125 / 135 / 145 / 155 / 165 cm.
- Baader conical steel-pillars BMP and BHP are being offered exclusively within a complete mount- or observatory project when the equipment is purchased from us directly. Prices mentioned are subsidized prices. Production of such an elaborate pillar as standalone product at the mentioned price would not be economically possible.
- The steel pillars are firmly anchored to concrete bases prepared according to our specifications. For precise leveling of the mount ordered from us, a suitable leveling flange is manufactured in each case and mounted on top of the steel column
- each conical steel column is made individually for each project and usually has a long delivery time. The total height of the conical steel-pillar and the leveling flange will be agreed with the customer according to the structural requirements
- we recommend not to exceed a total height of pillar and leveling flange of 175 cm. Before placing an order, we always ask for a discussion to coordinate the structural situation.
Requires Baader Medium Pillar (BMP) Levelling Flange for GM 1000 (#2451187, € 375,-) for GM 1000 mount
Requires Baader Medium Pillar (BMP) Levelling Flange for GM 2000 and AP 1100/900 GTO Mounts (#2451171, € 395,-) für GM 2000 mount
|Technical Data not yet specified||Please choose product variant from dropdown above to see technical data of your chosen product|