Product Questions and Answers
Do you have a question about this product? Then we would like to ask you to first look through the existing questions and answers, most likely your question has already been answered and you will get the desired information much faster this way. Your question is not listed? Then please click on the button "Ask a question".
If you have not found a suitable answer, you can ask your question here.
Baader Stronghold Tangent Assembly
Black and Blue versions available
For more information, please read the instruction manual under the tab "Downloads"Baader Stronghold Tangentialneiger
- Colour: Black or Blue
- Weight: 680 g
- Material: Aluminium, hard anodized
- Loading capacity: max. 7kg for imaging
- Azimuth adjustment: +/- 23° , elevation: +/- 35°
- Length: 115mm (incl. knobs)
- Width: 128mm (incl. knobs)
- Height: 54mm (without EQ-clamp)
- Mounting options (top): 1/4" photo thread, 6pc. M6 threads
- Mounting options (base plate): 1/4" and 3/8" photo threads, 4pc. M6 and 4pc. M5 threads
- General mounting options: EQ-clamp (Vixen Standard) included, can be mounted on top or on base. Alternative: Baader 3" clamp with special threads for Stronghold base plate
Scope of supply:
- Stronghold Tangent Assembly
- Locking Dowel
- Holder for Locking Dowel
- Reducer 3/8" to 1/4"
- 1/4" Photo-Thumb-Screw (In the as-delivered-condition, the Photo-Thumb-Screw is secured with an O-Ring which has to be removed prior to use)
|Technical Data not yet specified||Please choose product variant from dropdown above to see technical data of your chosen product|