Product Questions and Answers
Do you have a question about this product? Then we would like to ask you to first look through the existing questions and answers, most likely your question has already been answered and you will get the desired information much faster this way. Your question is not listed? Then please click on the button "Ask a question".
If you have not found a suitable answer, you can ask your question here.
Glasspathcorrector 1:1,25 for Baader-Binoviewer with T-2 thread (MaxBright® II and MaxBright®) # 2456314
Glasspathcorrector 1:1,25 for Baader-Binoviewer with Zeiss ring dovetail (MaxBright® II and Mark V) # 2456314Z
depending on whether you use the bino with Zeiss dovetail or T-2-connection (the optics are the same, only the body is different.
For the lens telescope, you'd have to measure the available backfocus. We have an extensive description of chosing the right GPC e.g. in the manual of the MaxBright II at https://www.baader-planetarium.com/en/downloads/dl/file/id/1614/product/4317/manual_baader_maxbrightr_ii_binoviewer.pdf on page 20
Baader MaxBright® II Sets
The Maxbright® II Binoviewer is available in differents sets which include further accessories.
Not included are Glasspath Correctors (which version you need depends on your telescope), eyepieces, star diagonal and T-2-adapter. Detailed informatin about the accessories can be found in our Instruction Manual of the Maxbright® II Binoviewer.
Glasspath Correctors (GC)
A Baader Glasspath Corrector ® (GC) A Baader Glasspath Corrector (GC) fulfills two critical roles. Firstly, it corrects the glass path – that's the amount of glass through which light passes on its way through the prisms and which causes chromatic aberrations (colour errors) with fast telescopes. Secondly, the GC magnifies the focal length and moves the focal point of the main telescope. You will find more information about choosing the right compensator in the Instruction Manual of the Maxbright® II Binoviewer.
1¼" and 2" Nosepieces
A T-2 nosepiece in 1¼" (31,8mm, # 2458105 ) or 2" (50,8 mm, # 2408150) is used to connect the binoviewer either through the pre-installed T-2 coupling nut or the optional TQC quick changer with a focuser/eyepiece clamp. They can also be used to use a T-2 star diagonal at 1¼" or 2" focusers.
1¼" Star Diagonals
The optical length (that is, the necessary back-focus) must be added to the optical length of the binoviewer.
We offer the following Baader MaxBright® II Sets:
- #2456460A Baader Maxbright® II Binoviewer Set and 1¼" / T-2 nose piece
- #2466460B Baader Maxbright® II Binoviewer Set and 2" / T-2 nose piece
- #2456460S Baader Maxbright® II Binoviewer, complete set with:1x #2456005 Baader Star Diagonal T-2/90° 32mm #01C, 1x #2458105 1¼" / T-2 nose piece, (T-2 part #14), 2x #2954110 Baader Classic Ortho eyepeices 10mm, 2x #2954132 Baader Classic Plössl eyepieces 32mm
- #2456461: Baader Maxbright® II Binoviewer with Glasspathcorrector 1:1.25 and 1¼" / T-2 nose piece
- #2456462: Baader Maxbright® II Binoviewer with Glasspathcorrector 1:1.25 and 2" / T-2 nose piece
- #2456463: Baader Maxbright® II Binoviewer with Glasspathcorrector 1:1.7 and 1¼" / T-2 nose piece
- #2456464: Baader Maxbright® II Binoviewer with Glasspathcorrector 1:1.7 and 2" / T-2 nose piece
- #2456465: Baader Maxbright® II Binoviewer with Glasspathcorrector 1:2.6 and 1¼" / T-2 nose piece
- #2456466: Baader Maxbright® II Binoviewer with Glasspathcorrector 1:2.6 and 2" / T-2 nose piece
|Technical Data not yet specified||Please choose product variant from dropdown above to see technical data of your chosen product|