PlaneWave ACENSION 200 HR Mount
PlaneWave Instruments is proud to introduce the Ascension 200HR German Equatorial Mount. The Mount is designed to give peerless performance with up to 275 pounds of payload. It uses 360-tooth, 12.1 inch diameter RA and DEC gears, has built-in homing sensors on each axis, and is supplied with a hand pad. The Ascension 200HR is additionally equipped with state-of-the-art high-resolution encoders on each axis that correct for residual mechanical errors including Periodic Error and DEC backlash, thereby enabling long, unguided exposures.
The Ascension 200HR is an excellent mount for both permanent observatories and portable applications. Modularity makes the mount easily transportable for field work, breaking down into three components. The heaviest component is 96 pounds.
- EQ Head
- Sidereal Tech Control System
- Control Software and Driver
- PlaneWave 7.65 inch Saddle - or - PlaneWave's tilt-in saddle for Losmandy style 3-inch dovetail plates
- Counter-weight Shaft (No weights included.)
- Shipping Crate
5 images combined, Each 300 second UNGUIDED EXPOSURE.
- Object Crab Nebula M 1
- Instrument: A 200 HR Mount, CDK17 OTA,
- SBIG-STL 1100 WITH Baader 7nm H-alpha Narrowband Filter
The image is dim due to the Narrowband Filter used to keep the brightest stars from saturating.
The A200 mount is designed to allow cables to easily run through the mount. At minimum, the two cables for the Declination motor and encoder/home switch should run through the mount. In addition, it is very convenient to run cables for CCD cameras, the EFA kit, and other accessories so that there are no dangling cables that can tangle during operation.
- Type: Observatory class German Equatorial Mount
- Weight: 240 lbs (108.9 kg)
- Component Weights: Base 50 lbs, RA 76 lbs, Dec 96 lbs, Count Weight Shaft 18 lbs
- Max. Load Capacity: 275 lbs (124.7 kg))
- Latitude Range: 0 to 90 degrees, Northern and Southern hemispheres
- Finish: Anodized aluminum with touches of powder-coated aluminum and stainless steel complements
- Power Requirement: 12 bis 24 Volt Gleichspannung, 9,2 A max. Stromaufnahme
- Control Electronics: Sidereal Technology dual axis telescope control
- User Interface: Handpad and ASCOM-compatible SiTech control software for PC control applications
- Modeling Software: PointXP telescope modeling software is fully integrated into the SiTech PC-based control software
- Homing Sensors: Home position sensors are included. The mount can find the home position on power up.
- Slew Rate: 2.75 degrees per second maximum, both axes
- USB- und RS 232 Port
RA- and DE Axes
- RA - und DE Gear: A 12.1 inch diameter, 360 teeth, aluminum worm gear
- RA and Dec Axes: 3.0 inch stainless steel shaft with a 2.0 inch through-hole
- High-Resolution Encoders On Axis: 10 inch-diameter Renishaw high resolution encoders fully integrated into each axis, with approximately 14 million ticks per rotation (0.07 arc seconds per tick)
- Motors: US Digital 500 CPR (2000 ticks in quadrature)
- Motor Speed Reduction: 19.7:1 in gear head, 2:1 belt reduction, 360:1 worm reduction
- Crated Shipping Weight: 170 kg
- Shipping Crate: 76 x 91 x 76 cm
- A200 Base Mounting Hole Pattern download Hole Pattern
Ascension 200 HR with Planewave 24" Astrograph
|Manufacturer SKU (#)||A200110|
|Palyoad capacity (kg)||> 100kg|
|Mount Type||Observatory class German Equatorial Mount|
|Power Requirements||Accepts 12 to 24VDC. Supplied with 24VDC 9.2A Regulated Power Supply|
|Mount Weight||Base 50 lbs, RA 76 lbs, Dec 96 lbs|
|Counterweight Shaft||18 lbs (8 kg)|
|Payload Capacity (kg)||275 lbs (124.7 kg)|
|Weight (kg)||240 lbs (108.9 kg)|
|Latitude Range||0 to 90 degrees, Northern and Southern hemispheres|
|Counterweight Shaft Length||150mm|