RCU (Remote Calibration Unit) for Baches
Specially produced for the BACHES Echelle Spectrograph
The Remote Calibration Unit (RCU) is an important optional accessory for the BACHES Echelle Spectrograph. With the RCU you can retrieve accurate and professional calibration of BACHES Echelle-Spectra. The RCU includes a ThAr Calibration Lamp and a Halogen lamp, either of them can be connected to the BACHES with a fiberglas cable.
Scope of supply of the Calibration-Unit RCU
RCU (Remote Calibration Unit), consists of: RCU with built-in Thorium-Argon-Lamp, Halogen-Lamp, fiber optic line (3 Meter) and ABS-transport case.
Please note: The BACHES Spectrograph is NOT included in RCU scope of supply.
Technical data of the Remote Calibration Unit (RCU)
- integrated ThAr lamp for spectral calibration and halogen lamp with fibre connection
- integrated power supply for all components
- high voltage 15mA current control for maximum ThAr lamp efficiency
- 3m fibre optic line
- Remote control via 10/100 Mbit/s 10base Ethernet (RJ-45), TCP/IP protocol
- size 320mm (L) x 215mm (W) x 125mm (H). L=345mm with handles
- weight net 5.6kg. Power supply 230V AC, 25W
- shielded case with four rubber pads for vibration damping
|Net weight (kg)||5.65|