New Version of SkySurfer V, Mod. 2016 now available to include Solarfinder-Recticle and springloaded bounce cover w. center bore hole
This day&night "dual-purpose" version of the SkySurfer V/2016 is available now – the price does not change.Note the detailed manual under the tab "Downloads". Also please urgently see the corresponding info about solar observation under www.astrosolar.com. Newly added are: one selfadhesive solar-finder recticle and one springloaded front bounce cover with 0.7 mm center bore hole. This item must be press-mounted onto the front 40 mm dew prevention tube and can stay closed at all times during the day, only to be opened during nightwork.
Sky Surfer V - scope of supply
- Sky Surfer V red dot finder
- Dew shields (two pc)
- Baader V-bracket #2457010
- Baader standard-base #2457000
- Front dust cap with bounce cover and centered 0.7 mm bore hole, to work as solar finder when cover is cloed
- Rear dust-cap with clear glass inset, to mount the opaque crossheir screen
- Diffusing (opaque) crosshair screen for attaching it onto the rear dust cap, if required
Please note the detailed manual under the tab "Downloads"